Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
The Innkeeper Thomas is not interested in splitting his profits... he refuses to hire an additional helper for the kitchen and bar for that reason, and only reluctantly accepts the Players help since he'll work for free.
He is also sexually interested in Kate which is why he allows her and Claire to stay at his inn as live in servants.

That aside the Inn barely saw any customers untill the soldiers kept passing through the village for a beer for the night, so I wouldn't call it the center of the village... maybe once Claire, Kate and the Player will leave for Kirlic Thomas will search for another wench he can extort.... but it's unlikely that he'll accept the Player intercept his attempts this time again... also we know he is a member of the werewolf cult, which saccrifices human girls to a demoness (or maybe the goddess of nature and hunt herself)

...anyway, none of the potential route Updates that can be voted for include another wench

What a pity. It was a suggestion. I think it could be good for the game

Reactions: Lionheart007

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What a pity. It was a suggestion. I think it could be good for the game
I've read it. And what ofc nobody else can know at this point, I have plans for a second waitress. When you play through Kate's story you come to the point where you want to travel with her to another village. In her absence someone must take her place. But I don't want to spoil the story even more, you will see this once I get to work on it.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I've read it. And what ofc nobody else can know at this point, I have plans for a second waitress. When you play through Kate's story you come to the point where you want to travel with her to another village. In her absence someone must take her place. But I don't want to spoil the story even more, you will see this once I get to work on it.
I'm curious about if there will be NTR for the childhood friend girl (Her name escapes me but she is the one that teaches the MC to read.)

Reactions: greenp

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I have found a little mistake
During Arianna's story
Let Corven be the one to fuck her first and in the relationship menu she still appears as a virgin, also if later I'm going to fuck her I'm the one who deflowers her

the version is v.2.7.2
I imagine that it will already be solved in the later ones but just in case notice :) :)

Reactions: Chyos

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So having searched through the 96 pages of posts, it seems the entirety of the transformation content is the MC drinking a potion and increasing the size of his cock... Is that accurate?

If so, i motion we remove the transformation tag entirely.

Reactions: anime66

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So having searched through the 96 pages of posts, it seems the entirety of the transformation content is the MC drinking a potion and increasing the size of his cock... Is that accurate?

There is also breast expansion for Natasha. And I plan to add similar things in the future

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well i know i shouldnt ask since this might already have been answered but incest when ? and if u are not going to add incest then u can remove incest tag?
Sry for my English! (>.<)

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
well i know i shouldnt ask since this might already have been answered but incest when ? and if u are not going to add incest then u can remove incest tag?
Sry for my English! (>.<)
Read the dev notes at page 1. I have explained how to enable it. If you put in the words in the exact order I mentioned in the game the whole dialoge with Mira and also im the letter will change to the alternative storymode.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Speaking of incest i found it weird how they act like their relationship is taboo even if I don't enable incest. Still love the game tough

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
There is also breast expansion for Natasha. And I plan to add similar things in the future
I do hope the enlargements are optional, the thing with Natasha did go overboard, I do realize why she needed a boost. But frankly the current size is a turn off if anything personally I'd like an option (potion, magic, spell whatever) that would dial it down a bit. It looks unrealistic, heck IRL it would cause compression fracture of the spine and paralysis :)

Speaking of incest i found it weird how they act like their relationship is taboo even if I don't enable incest. Still love the game tough
I agree on both points, I do like the game a lot (I think it has a lot of potential with interesting plot twists) personally can't wait till he starts traveling to the other two cities (or more). I disabled incest, and I abhor NTR (though I did keep it enabled so I would have a reason not to fail a task/quest).

Reactions: DrWho8248 and J_M

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018

Well, there seems to be witchcraft in the future (one of the 'as of yet unavailable' options for dealing with Grutak), so you never know .. There might be a spell turning Dave into a Davina, or an Imawyn lookalike so you can rescue Imawyn while keeping Lyvia happy and Dave getting his comeuppance

Reactions: DrWho8248

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, there seems to be witchcraft in the future (one of the 'as of yet unavailable' options for dealing with Grutak), so you never know .. There might be a spell turning Dave into a Davina, or an Imawyn lookalike so you can rescue Imawyn while keeping Lyvia happy and Dave getting his comeuppance
There are better options to deal with Dave... he is a Dady boy and Dady wants him to marry nobility... one of the options of the vote list is her traveling to Arenfield and getting lost, becoming a Damsel in distress and our "gallant" hero comes to save the day...
I don't think we need much more explanation on how the story could go from here.
Also the Gwen Update (Magic) was only slightly behind the Penny one, so I have a feeling we'll see it as the next winner

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So here you go bros i hope you enjoy

This update includes the bonus scene of last month for Yasmine ( 0.2.7.3 )

Quick guide how to see the scene

Yasmine must have corruption 6+ and you must have had sex with her at least once
Talk to Julia when she's in the kitchen so she is added to your relations
Talk to Yasmine when she's in the livingroom (7am - without Julia, 8pm - with Julia)
When she asks you if you will come and visit her later on you can now choose right now
If Julia is in the room (8pm) she will now watch you closely if not the dialogue will be ofc without her presence
If Julia watched you you can talk to her when she's in the kitchen the next day
You can now either choose to give her hope or don't do it (If you don't then there is no more content with her)
Now talk to Yasmine again at (8pm) and continue afterwards

Currently crops need 10 days to grow (if you water them every day, it's a bit hard to weight that correctly at the moment because a fitting weather system isn't implemented yet. Something I want to add in the future) If you don't water them they will also grow but will take double the time. After that you can in case of wheat make flour out of it that Penny will bake into bread. In case of the other vegetables you can give them to Penny and she will sell them to earn more money. Her money is stored in her house and I plan to offer new buy options for her in the future.

Because of these new vegetables I've removed the old vegetables from Lucius shop (this was a placeholder anyway) Emily will now accept the new vegetables for her cooking. By doing this I also wanted to make food a bit more important. I wanted to give the option to roast meat over the fire in this version but I just ran out of time and focussed on getting Penny's story started first.

So what else.. I've added a new animation when you cut trees (wanted to give it a bit more immersion) The ntr scene with Julia is now animated.. although I didn't even test that.. so I hope it's working.. And you won't get kicked out of the house anymore if you watch it.

There is currently no scene for Penny in this version! Some images though and ofc the story. I wanted to take proper time to introduce Penny's character, something I didn't do enough for Arianna (at least from my point of view) My plan is to do all of the missing stuff in the coming week. so hopefully release next friday.. If I can't make that mark I will let you know. There won't be a WT update for this version, I will write the update to that next week when 0.2.8 is complete.

I've also made some fixes for bugs and ofc you can start Penny's quest (just talk to her on the field and follow the questlog)

These past two weeks where almost entirely spend on working on the farming mechanics and daily routine and ofc drawing the new map + making fitting sprites and working on the locations to match in daz3d. Most of the dialogue was written today so if there are typos please report them also ;)

Top 30 Soviet Dance Fun GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I do hope the enlargements are optional, the thing with Natasha did go overboard, I do realize why she needed a boost. But frankly the current size is a turn off if anything personally I'd like an option (potion, magic, spell whatever) that would dial it down a bit. It looks unrealistic, heck IRL it would cause compression fracture of the spine and paralysis :)
I totally agree, I think that in this character he should stay like this and in future events that he is more moderate
In Pokemon the evolution was explained with caterpie or weedle :) :) :)

I find the idea interesting in the same way that implementing a potion for ass expanding (is an example)

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
There are better options to deal with Dave... he is a Dady boy and Dady wants him to marry nobility... one of the options of the vote list is her traveling to Arenfield and getting lost, becoming a Damsel in distress and our "gallant" hero comes to save the day...
I don't think we need much more explanation on how the story could go from here.
Also the Gwen Update (Magic) was only slightly behind the Penny one, so I have a feeling we'll see it as the next winner

This game is what it is thanks to the rivals (Dave, Thomas ...)

without them it would be another harem game.

I understand that what you write is what the patreons decide.

However, there is a point in Dave's particular case, he is noble and Mc peasant, considering that everything happens in a medieval setting, the most realistic thing is that there was some kind of revenge.

For example, you can go to the capital to receive military training and in the future become more powerful as a commander, sergeant ...

There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to creating new girls, including bringing in the ones from Rumah village, for example by an attack by a new orc regiment. At this point a new area could be made where they lived.

It is a great game with many possibilities!

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
That each girl has one or more "boyfriends" is what makes this game different.

For some Rumah Village residents to come to the village would be very interesting. I would add interracial NTR ;)

In that orc attack at least all male and female soldiers should die.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes