mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
This is not just because you corrupted her, but after corrupting her you went and made her a slut for all men.
you specifically chose to make her that way. And via active choices not something as minor as trying to skip a long sex scene and thus "neglecting" her
Even not based upon facts you two just want to humiliate the other who can't agree with you. This scenario is identical no matter what Kate wears. The only factor would made Kate do that is we corrupt her.
xKate12_v1.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ravven_7

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You two just want to humiliate the other who can't agree with you even not based upon facts. This scenario is identical no matter what Kate wears. The only factor would made Kate do that is we corrupt her.
View attachment 1865967
If you didn't push the NTR triggers first or sold "Love Potions" to Lucios this scene should end by her telling the soldier off no matter how high her corruption is though (remember once she embarks on the NTR route there is no going back, even if you switch her outfit)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If you didn't push the NTR triggers first or sold "Love Potions" to Lucios this scene should end by her telling the soldier off no matter how high her corruption is though (remember once she embarks on the NTR route there is no going back, even if you switch her outfit)
They are ones wanting to play NTR-on and say they can make decisions from Kate's perspectvie even they corrupt her. I just pointed out they can't make any decision in any scenario from Kate's perspective.

PS: I don't sell any love potions to Lucius at all. All you need to do is corrupting Kate.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Sigh

We were not talking about the NTR route
If you don't make any NTR choice
You can raise Kate's corruption sky high
She's loyal to the MC no matter what
NO-MATTER-WHAT
You can neglect to have sex with her
You can fuck Arianna and her mother right in front of her
She doesn't think about cheating on the MC
And she doesn't do it
NO-MATTER-WHAT WITH 35 CORRUPTION POINTS

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Sigh

NO-MATTER-WHAT
And she doesn't do it
Yes. You two are right. I'm wrong. I just tried my saves from some appropriate scenarios. If you agreed Kate try her way to investigate Toren at first. Even you changed your mind after seeing Kate is suffered from their harassment, Kate would still accept soldiers grope her.

PS: Just for the record. In the old version Kate would be eager to try. So I keep this way in my playthrough even this part of game is changed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Sigh

NO-MATTER-WHAT
And she doesn't do it
Now that I think about it.

If Kate wanted to cheat on the MC every time I neglected sex with her.

That would be the ultimate BS

Bc I have to "neglect" her every time I want to have sex with just her mother :poop:

Dunno why people like Emily so much

1 - Verenna 2 - Claire in that order

Verenna might be a bitch, but she's the hottest milf

Nyra is not so bad either

And then there's Umah's mother

Gotta fuck'em all

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Bc I have to "neglect" her every time I want to have sex with just her mother :poop:

Gotta fuck'em all
You gotta complete the Fuckedex for Professor Isha, if you wanna be the very best like no one ever was

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Gotta fuck'em all
What can we say, we love Milfs

I do believe people love Emily because it’s your first milf and has quite the character development, from hating you to worshiping you in a more genuine way than Verena imo.
Also she has got a gameplay change that I quite like, building houses.

Yeah Verena is the hottest

Nyra is just a big mystery to me, she is totally not my type, it’s the exact copy of my old teacher without the naked part

You'll forgive me for forgetting her and I will forgive you for forgetting Gavina.
Man I keep forgetting about her so much that in my latest playthrough I continue neglecting her, I like her but I usually don’t go her route…
Ok guys please put down the pitchforks and rocks

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
So I was replaying some quests I still haven't finished and honestly now that Ophelia/Pia is working in the tavern I think she and Kate should have a lesbian show, it would be awesome

Reactions: ravven_7

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Man I keep forgetting about her so much that in my latest playthrough I continue neglecting her, I like her but I usually don’t go her route, ok guys please put doen the pitchforks and rocks
Too late

Oh yeah

"Gavina fans"

We have dismissed that claim

(who's bianca again?)

So I was replaying some quests I still haven't finished and honestly now that Ophelia/Pia is working in the tavern I think she and Kate should have a lesbian show, it would be awesome
Bonus scene threesome probably, but the next one is already more content for Kate and Arianna

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Now that Ophilia/Pia works at the tavern, i could see in the future potential threesomes between MC, Ophilia and Kate or Claire. Or if dev really wants to be great guy, foursome scene with Ophilia, Kate and Claire.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Well in my case because her story is so compelling and once she warms up to the MC she is a nice addition to my Harem... and because her story is furthest advanced among the MILFs
...btw. I'll forgive you for forgetting Tia's Mom Katherine ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...Well in my case because her story is so compelling and once she warms up to the MC she is a nice addition to my Harem... and because her story is furthest advanced among the MILFs
...btw. I'll forgive you for forgetting Tia's Mom Katherine ;)
I do wonder how the marriage system will work and if it’s gonna be applied on all Arenfield girls.
Solo Emily marriage speedrun when?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I do wonder how the marriage system will work and if it’s gonna be applied on all Arenfield girls.
Solo Emily marriage speedrun when?
I don't think human society in this game's world is polygamic.

Why the fuck should our MC marry Emily? he should be totally and completely nuts.

He is ambitious.

So, if he marries, his best suitable matches - at the moment - are Giron's natural daughter and Liandra.

If he chooses a same social level partner, his best matches are Mira, Penny and Arianna.

If he chooses love only: Mira or Arianna.

If he's a smart badass: no one - he'd better become Isha's (bad guy route) or Athia's (good guy route) lover. Yeah, free as a biiiiiiiiird!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey,
first of: I'm sorry that I'm not here reading this thread in detail on a regular basis.
I check in when ever I have a bit of free time but with the work on the game + discord activity + PM's my time is already stretched thin.

Since there was a discussion here about future developement and focus in terms of ntr I'll take the time to clarify this topic.
I am aware that this is a topic people get quickly heated up about (that is also the reason why there is an off switch at the start for this)
Still when creating new content I'm always trying to do something for both sides.
While I often add in an option for ntr fans the main focus is always on the vanilla route. I get a ton of requests for ntr scenes, but the rule is always (especially for the bonus scenes) there always has to be an vanilla option first and the ntr is a bonus.
As an example: the last bonus scene was for Nyra + the option to offer her to the tribe as an ntr option.
For that bonus scene I have added 6 animations for her and the MC and 1! for sharing her with the tribe.
So this alone should show you how I set priorities.
Same was for Ophilia. The majority of work went into scenes with her and the MC (11 animations+transitions) while only 1 single scene (2 animations) was done for her and Thomas.
So saying that I focus too much on ntr isn't true. There is often an option for it but I mainly focus on the vanilla route.
For Ophilia's storyline I can give you a small spoiler on how the story will continue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I was able to clarify it a bit.
So far I think I was able to do a good balance between vanilla & ntr.
And I intent to keep it this way.
(Think I have answered this before, in case it comes up again I will pin it to the Q&A at my first post of this thread)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hey,
first of: I'm sorry that I'm not here reading this thread in detail on a regular basis.
I check in when ever I have a bit of free time but with the work on the game + discord activity + PM's my time is already stretched thin.

Since there was a discussion here about future developement and focus in terms of ntr I'll take the time to clarify this topic.
I am aware that this is a topic people get quickly heated up about (that is also the reason why there is an off switch at the start for this)
Still when creating new content I'm always trying to do something for both sides.
While I often add in an option for ntr fans the main focus is always on the vanilla route. I get a ton of requests for ntr scenes, but the rule is always (especially for the bonus scenes) there always has to be an vanilla option first and the ntr is a bonus.
As an example: the last bonus scene was for Nyra + the option to offer her to the tribe as an ntr option.
For that bonus scene I have added 6 animations for her and the MC and 1! for sharing her with the tribe.
Same was for Ophilia. The majority of work went into scenes with her and the MC (11 animations+transitions) while only 1 single scene (2 animations) was done for her and Thomas.
So saying that I focus too much on ntr isn't true. There is often an option for it but I mainly focus on the vanilla route.
For Ophilia's storyline I can give you a small spoiler on how the story will continue:

(Think I have answered this before, in case it comes up again I will pin it to the Q&A at my first post of this thread)
That's great can't wait to get rid of the name Pia, it sounds dumb.

Also will there be an option to capture Dasan in the future now that we have an empty prison in Rumah? It doesn't have to be in 5.0 of course, just any time in the future.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hey,

Sorry man, it's just that I was loving everything you were doing so far, so when you did that with Ophilia, it just damaged my perception I had of you a little bit. It's not your fault that I didn't like one update, you can't please everyone, and the NTR is still avoidable.

But the stuff about Discord... yeah man, that Liandra stuff is just urgh... you know that your non-NTR players would probably choose the camp where the NTR is impossible.

You choose not to expand that, you choose "MOAR NTR to spicy things up", so you could get more votes in that option.

So I think you kinda know that platform is focused on just one particular audience of yours. Your NTR patrons are louder. The main purposes of your next bonus scenes seem to be more about the fact of Rick NTR and Dasan New NTR Way. The last one was... yeah, I will have to see how you implement this.

You're a great dev with a great work ethic. I hope you don't get offended by this stuff. You probably expected reactions like this when you decided to do a game with both types of content.

I'm saying so much shit because I like and care about your game, otherwise, it would be like the others, ignore, move on.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes