• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The only other quest I've held off on is Natasha (who I think might have a bug because even if you stop the corruption, she still says she switched to isha which shouldn't happen). I reported that so if it is fixed, I'll probably go through the route of not completely corrupting her.
Did you let her boobs fully grow out?

If I remember correctly in the wt if her transformation has been completed then she’ll stay devoted to Isha regardless of you try to change her back or not.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

If I remember correctly in the wt if her transformation has been completed then she’ll stay devoted to Isha regardless of you try to change her back or not.
That's the issue. I didn't let her boobs fully grow out. I stopped the transformation as soon as I got the opportunity.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

ok it wouldn't let me upload my whole folder so I only included 3 saves. save 2 is from before I get the option to cleanse the fountain (I think I would get it the next in-game day) and 3 is where I got the option to cleanse the fountain. save 41 is from after completing the quest by cleansing the fountain and then having sex with natasha. before having sex with her, she already switched her faith to isha for some reason (and her bio changed) when I asked her about athia.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
ok it wouldn't let me upload my whole folder so I only included 3 saves. save 2 is from before I get the option to cleanse the fountain (I think I would get it the next in-game day) and 3 is where I got the option to cleanse the fountain. save 41 is from after completing the quest by cleansing the fountain and then having sex with natasha. before having sex with her, she already switched her faith to isha for some reason (and her bio changed) when I asked her about athia.
I'll look into it tomorrow is late for me right now.

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
someone can contact the writer and ask if the rabbit f%$k in the cages, next to emily house?
and it might be useful using a bait to catch them from the start, if implemented.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
someone can contact the writer and ask if the rabbit f%$k in the cages, next to emily house?
and it might be useful using a bait to catch them from the start, if implemented.
...what bait do you use to catch rabbits?
The bait that was introduced in Marcus old room was meant for larger predators... maybe Wolfes.

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
The bait that was introduced in Marcus old room was meant for larger predators... maybe Wolfes.
saying there is no such thing as bait, and it would be nice to put a cabbage or a carrot and see something in the cage the next day

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
saying there is no such thing as bait, and it would be nice to put a cabbage or a carrot and see something in the cage the next day
I would assume that the cages/traps are to small to ensure that a rabbit or rat has to enter it in order to get the "bait" in that case... also given how hard it tends to be to get enough Vegetables for everything in the game that seems a waste to me. (after storing 99 of each in my storage at home it took me around 3 ingame weeks to even have enough to provide Penny with her weekly demand)

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
It would be ironic if it was for wolves since that seems to be the one type of meat that neither Arenfield or Rumah wants or likes. Perhaps deer?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It would be ironic if it was for wolves since that seems to be the one type of meat that neither Arenfield or Rumah wants or likes. Perhaps deer?
Let’s be real what use have wolf meat?
You sell it and that’s it, no one eats it… except Umah I guess.
Let’s persuade Chyos to put a new recipe: dog buns

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Let’s be real what use have wolf meat?
You sell it and that’s it, no one eats it… except Umah I guess.
Let’s persuade Chyos to put a new recipe: dog buns
Watch in the future there will be a quest to give someone a shit ton of wolf meat and no one will have the needed amount due to having never expected it
NPC:"I need your help to get wolf meat, 50 should do." Mc: "......FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The "writer" just posted here yesterday, dude. So, no worries.

Anyway, I wonder why so many people love dabbling over such minor game details.

sorry i got stuck when i meet tia mother and ask to explore dark forrest to fine home where is the place? thanks
I guess "home" is Rumah village, isn't it?

Walkthrough (you will find it in the first post): page 11, point 5 and 6.

As usual: have a doubt? check the walkthrough.

Reactions: venomzzz and zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And here I thought this was Biology class for perverts ;) :sneaky:
Since dudes here have started suggesting fancy and interesting supplements (yeah, sure :whistle: :whistle:), this is mine:

"Scat lovers" quest: Penny needs manure for her fields and asks MC for help in collecting "human manure". Side story: Penny is constipated, so Katherin the herbalist comes in and offers her help. :poop: :poop:

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

(just joking, you know)

• Haha
Reactions: long73 and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes