Feb 7, 2018
I know exactly what needs to happen. If he finishes Tia and Rumah content completely then no one will complain anymore. Think about it, you won't see it on the polls anymore either. Then I'll constantly annoy everyone for Lyvia content.
It's hard to say who is going to be the next Tia/Kate.

Hmmm, but I think...either Lyvia yes, going back to Kate, or, perhaps, the Queen.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I've been paying blizzard for over 10 years playing WOW, pretty much just to grind rare items.
I ended up getting to know this site because of this game and even though I want to, I can't be a patreon, I play for free and I have more fun than any other game

I hope it takes a long time until the end and with a lot of content to come

milking more lol

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
All this time was essentially for an NTR update? seriously? i bid thee all farewell i shall return in a few years when maybe this game is finished.

May Tia be with you all

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
From memory: you need to advance the werewolf quest with her before she is put into house arrest. Do all scenes with her in the forest (hide seek etc) then concentrate on her father (Cult story) and Mother. You need to unlock her lust path (NTR choice) and then start either denying her or satisfying her first and also involve her family and Rick.

Her being put under house arrest comes later in her arc (after NTR choice with hunter, the werewolf blood sex scenes, after her father is disclosed as the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after getting the special ability to damage werewolves, which is a quest in itself.) Essentially, you need to do a lot more in other quests first.

It's essentially her "end state" for the arc before you unlock her full Mother's Clothing Xformation, which unlocks her for Tribal Village content. And yes, you should max out the shared Kate / Arianna stuff during this path, it's the only current way to add corruption points to her.
Not happening

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
From memory: you need to advance the werewolf quest with her before she is put into house arrest. Do all scenes with her in the forest (hide seek etc) then concentrate on her father (Cult story) and Mother. You need to unlock her lust path (NTR choice) and then start either denying her or satisfying her first and also involve her family and Rick.

Her being put under house arrest comes later in her arc (after NTR choice with hunter, the werewolf blood sex scenes, after her father is disclosed as the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after getting the special ability to damage werewolves, which is a quest in itself.) Essentially, you need to do a lot more in other quests first.

It's essentially her "end state" for the arc before you unlock her full Mother's Clothing Xformation, which unlocks her for Tribal Village content. And yes, you should max out the shared Kate / Arianna stuff during this path, it's the only current way to add corruption points to her.
NOPE. You are totally wrong.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Petition denied. As your chieftain I have the final say.
Wow. Just wow.

Wanted to reserve this for another day but eh.
I am no more a patron.
I still like the game but I am gonna follow it from afar.
Wolf’s post embodies some of my opinions but that’s it.
Moving on
As I told you a few months ago, they won and we lost.

Lots of pretty good storylines gone wasted because of these obsessed guys. And a lot of missed and wasted opportunities.

Just an example of wasted good things: now that it's february the xmas tree is dead and you can't trigger Athia's bonus scene (totally one of the best scenes ever) anymore. Isn't it a waste?

Anyway, I think I'm going to replay it from scratch in the upcoming months... one day.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow. Just wow.

As I told you a few months ago, they won and we lost.

Lots of pretty good storylines gone wasted because of these obsessed guys. And a lot of missed and wasted opportunities.

Just an example of wasted good things: now that it's february the xmas tree is dead and you can't trigger Athia's bonus scene (totally one of the best scenes ever) anymore. Isn't it a waste?

Anyway, I think I'm going to replay it from scratch in the upcoming months... one day.
Let’s avoid the fact that discord and the patrons are a lost cause.

To quote Wolf:
Yeah, but I'm seeing the point now. The last bonus scene was Tia shit *again*, the next bonus scene is Arianna in Rumah, and look, Tia is leading the main poll! The main plot moves like a turtle, and characters are forgotten in favor of NTR supremacist scenes ideas (here are some lazily new angles for the vanilla side shut the fuck up - we are having NTR-focused updates now, there is no wiggling room for this last Tia update and her storyline - it's a fact). Maybe when we reach our golden years we will discover who is the MC's family.

(And to back up this again, the most voted bonus option on discord, is the one with the clear NTR outcome, and with fucking Isha)

And yeah Chyos works hard and is constant with the updates, but is pretty clear that the bonus scenes are taking a big chunk of his time so much that he has to postpone and not finish in a month a main poll.
They are slowly not contributing much to the game if not for some new “interactions”, like Arianna that goes to Rumah.
But do we really need these kinda of interac…
NO.
When the side content overwhelms the main content is big fucking deal.

And I don’t even play the bonus scenes in general that much, I play it for the gameplay, the story and then the sex scenes.
But when all of Chyos work goes into this fanservice that goes nowhere then no.
Even after Wolf we are still at the same point.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
not sure if someone mentioned this glitch, but if you leave Tia behind to train with Maui, come back, and try to enter the expanded Rumah camp, then the game will sorta soft-lock. Idle animations still happen but no buttons work.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes