Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, some people didn't realize that the chicks came while our MC was shagging them... therefore they say WE NEED an updated walkthrough where Chyos will thoroughly explain the whole ingame kamasutra. How interesting.

How is it? were they interested only in the scenes where our MC is pimping out the chicks? did they skip MC's scenes?

Well, I'm so proud of you guys.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Fun fact: Julia was originally just a side character to Yasmine, but then she became more main than her stepmother stealing the light of the show
I still see her as a side character but yeah at this point yasmine is much more of a side character for sure.
I don't dislike her shes just kinda boring when compared to others.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I know there is nothing, that’s why I am asking your help to contribute expanding it, by putting pieces of your notes on it :giggle: .
Your walkthrough and infos can find a better recognition (and protection from time) on this wiki, rather than scattered posts around the thread.
I only do that now and then when I notice that other fans are stuck on scenes that I happen to be familiar with. When I've finished mywalkthrough, I'll see if I can upload it here in one piece, like a PDF . :unsure:

If not, i will find someone to share it with the community. Gladly too, by incorporating the content into the wiki. The main thing is that the content reaches the people who need it (y)

Reactions: zARRR

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Tbf julia is kinda boring compared to other LIs
Strongly disagree, she's a great story device as the "dangerously obsessed with you stalker gf" type - the game was lacking that before. Whether you like or dislike her personality, I definitely think she's a good addition.

Also, her relation to the Baron provides a great jumping off point for future stories involving the other baronness,etc.

So, some people didn't realize that the chicks came while our MC was shagging them... therefore they say WE NEED an updated walkthrough where Chyos will thoroughly explain the whole ingame kamasutra. How interesting.

How is it? were they interested only in the scenes where our MC is pimping out the chicks? did they skip MC's scenes?

Well, I'm so proud of you guys.
I think the confusion was more because players are so used to low-tech rpgm game design, so they just assume during the sex scenes the options are for "flavor" only.

What I'm trying to say is it's a testament to this game's design, not a critique of it, why frame it as bad thing one way or another?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Strongly disagree, she's a great story device as the "dangerously obsessed with you stalker gf" type - the game was lacking that before. Whether you like or dislike her personality, I definitely think she's a good addition.

Also, her relation to the Baron provides a great jumping off point for future stories involving the other baronness,etc.
She's an ok character sotrywise but I think her model looks awful/unattractive compared to all the characters in the town. Maybe its an old model.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She's an ok character sotrywise but I think her model looks awful/unattractive compared to all the characters in the town. Maybe its an old model.
Yeah that's kinda true, being new to this game I'm slowly realizing all the faces arent created equal in that regard.....

Like I love Kate and Penny, i like their stories and scenes, but facially detailwise they look like they're from final fantasy 3 compared to someone like Raiisha....

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Not only that, she is a great example of Giron’s cruelty and how it doesn’t only affect his subordinate, but even his daughter that lives in a disillusioned dream.
No, it’s a new one, she has jaw that looks like she could cut your dick but I prefer this model over her old one, only old time fans remember Katheryn’s, Julia’s and Ayita’s (dear god) old models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do one of your warriors always die when Rumah attacks the first orc village? Or is this a bug?

lost.jpg

Note the total number count and lack of wounded/idle.

foxdrako

Jan 28, 2022
is someone willing to copy paste there save and give it to me please i dont want to see the jack ass bf of penny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
is someone willing to copy paste there save and give it to me please i dont want to see the jack ass bf of penny
wut? if you send him out when he returns on penny love path you hardly ever see him, he stays holed up in Baron's mansion...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah, no luck unfortunately.
I do remember this being an issue of the Test Version of the game at that time... but it got fixed on it's respective full release... if your save is just that old it's probably still affected though as the fix didn't work when it already got triggered.

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes