Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
that would probably be it, I havent done all of miras stuff yet and have been doing the home improvement, i thought maybe it was johns quest so i did his whole line I havent done miras line yet... forgot about her stove.
yah its not terribly involved, I cant remember if its during or after the church initiation, but all you gotta do is make the stove, shove wood in it, then talk to her in her room after dinner.

Reactions: Chimp :D

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
yah its not terribly involved, I cant remember if its during or after the church initiation, but all you gotta do is make the stove, shove wood in it, then talk to her in her room after dinner.
That did it... didnt think the cauldron recipe would be locked behind that too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It’s before the church initiation, literally at the start of the timer.
MC enters in Mira’s room and after talking to her decides to build a stove.
Also thanks for the save

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Abaddon44

Nov 15, 2020
What are the results of making the decision about Raven?
Everything indicates that it doesn't matter if you let him go or capture him, there will be another attack by brigands, If I capture him, apparently the MC is on good terms with Giron, he gives Julia and plans to make the MC his successor because of how pathetic and inept Dave is and if I let him go, the only thing the MC gets is a "possible ally"?
The creator has not said anything about how these routes will be developed?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are the results of making the decision about Raven?
Everything indicates that it doesn't matter if you let him go or capture him, there will be another attack by brigands, If I capture him, apparently the MC is on good terms with Giron, he gives Julia and plans to make the MC his successor because of how pathetic and inept Dave is and if I let him go, the only thing the MC gets is a "possible ally"?
The creator has not said anything about how these routes will be developed?
As always it's left to the players judgement.
Chyos never gave indicators/spoilers before aside of MC museing his Options and POTENTIAL rewards.
We had that with Gurtak, Gwen/Isha or Hekima before.
For now choose the Option that appeals the most to you or fits your playstyle

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What I would really like to see is an option to raise Imawyn's affection when she is back at the camp again. Corruption isn't a problem - but affection... If you proceed with Lyvia's story too fast you have no chance afterwards to also raise Imawyn's affection again.

Jun 7, 2022
What I would really like to see is an option to raise Imawyn's affection when she is back at the camp again. Corruption isn't a problem - but affection... If you proceed with Lyvia's story too fast you have no chance afterwards to also raise Imawyn's affection again.
Maybe when she get a affection route, wich is not anytime soon

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You can! I dont know if the story is any different but this is what I did on most recent playthrough - you dont start down the corruption path of sexing her when you're capturing her, then when she's in prison, you give her wine, non-laced.

Then at the camp, talk to her every night in the tent before bed.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
Jan 21, 2023
Hello, does this game have time sensitive quests that are easy to fail and is it easy to unlock all scenes/events without the walkthrough? I am trying to figure out if I need the walkthrough

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, does this game have time sensitive quests that are easy to fail and is it easy to unlock all scenes/events without the walkthrough? I am trying to figure out if I need the walkthrough
No, this game hasn’t really time sensitive quests that are easy to fail, they all start when you decide to begin the quest, for example the first one gives you 7 days and starts after some days of sleeping in a certain home and can be resolved in numerous ways; so will be the later ones, always giving you enough days and preparation to complete it (Also The questlog takes record of the timer).
While scenes are a bit trickier most of them are easy to get, but some like Emily’s house harem will need the use of the walkthrough since the game doesn’t tell you that starting with Mira first can ruin the harem, other than that there are some other ones that are bit intricate (Kate’s NTR can appear tangled if you don’t progress enough with her story and corruption, Arianna goes to Rumah et cetera).
Some of these cryptic scenes (or quests) shall be reworked in a future update, if you feel too lost and don’t follow the maxim of every RPG (Visit and talk to everyone), you can check the walkthrough for the first 4 essential quests, which aren’t time limited.
And remember always have a backup save if you mess up completely a situation.
That’s all, have fun!

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, this game hasn’t really time sensitive quests that are easy to fail, they all start when you decide to begin the quest, for example the first one gives you 7 days and starts after some days of sleeping in a certain home and can be resolved in numerous ways; so will be the later ones, always giving you enough days and preparation to complete it (Also The questlog takes record of the timer).
While scenes are a bit trickier most of them are easy to get, but some like Emily’s house harem will need the use of the walkthrough since the game doesn’t tell you that starting with Mira first can ruin the harem, other than that there are some other ones that are bit intricate (Kate’s NTR can appear tangled if you don’t progress enough with her story and corruption, Arianna goes to Rumah et cetera).
Some of these cryptic scenes (or quests) shall be reworked in a future update, if you feel too lost and don’t follow the maxim of every RPG (Visit and talk to everyone), you can check the walkthrough for the first 4 essential quests, which aren’t time limited.
And remember always have a backup save if you mess up completely a situation.
That’s all, have fun!
Well there is atleast one timesensitive Quest though... Emilys abduction, you have 1 week to free her or pay a ransom

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well there is atleast one timesensitive Quest though... Emilys abduction, you have 1 week to free her or pay a ransom
And that’s what I tackled Eva, reaaaaaaad.
I said there aren’t hard time sensitive quests that need the walkthrough like it was essential.
Emily’s quest is fairly easy and doesn’t need the usage of the walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And that’s what I tackled Eva, reaaaaaaad.
I said there aren’t hard time sensitive quests that need the walkthrough like it was essential.
Emily’s quest is fairly easy and doesn’t need the usage of the walkthrough
I think we are talking about the same stuff with a completly different angle on the stuff.
Your Point is you can play the game without a Walkthrough (which is true ofc) and that you don't have to worry about timings as a game over scenario (or ateast that's what I got from that Post).
My point however is that while rare and easy to solve there are indeed Quest scenarios which are time based that can cause the Player to loose.
There are several timers in the game, but most are noneconclusive or at minimum are an indicator for when a new quest arise or another ones continues... still there are some Quests putting some pressure on the MC by a running timer.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think we are talking about the same stuff with a completly different angle on the stuff.
Your Point is you can play the game without a Walkthrough (which is true ofc) and that you don't have to worry about timings as a game over scenario (or ateast that's what I got from that Post).
My point however is that while rare and easy to solve there are indeed Quest scenarios which are time based that can cause the Player to loose.
But that’s what I said, For both things.
No, this game hasn’t really time sensitive quests that are easy to fail, they all start when you decide to begin the quest
I both acknowledged the existence of them, and the fact that they don’t need a walkthrough to be essential, I then proceeded at showing Emily’s without going in detail.
There are several timers in the game, but most are noneconclusive or at minimum are an indicator for when a new quest arise or another ones continues... still there are some Quests putting some pressure on the MC by a running timer.
I also referred to them, mentioning that the timer starts when the player decides to start them, giving tho enough preparation for it.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Aside from that, have fun!
I'm still writing down my list of suggestions for dev, which has considerable shrunk after finishing game - I wouldnt even list most of the ones you did as particularly anfractuous! But after doing it twice even knowing what I had to do - the initial cumwine is still sooo convoluted..... I've heard of many others having problems with mansion, but I thought that stuff was pretty straight forward.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm still writing down my list of suggestions for dev, which has considerable shrunk after finishing game - I wouldnt even list most of the ones you did as particularly anfractuous! But after doing it twice even knowing what I had to do - the initial cumwine is still sooo convoluted..... I've heard of many others having problems with mansion, but I thought that stuff was pretty straight forward.
Oh color me surprised, then do tell me which ones you think aren’t that anfractuous?
Yeah I also don’t get the mansion problems, at some point hearing the same things over and over gets you influenced into believing it being hard, but with my first time playing the game I had more problems with something else.

So Lucius confirmed again

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh color me surprised, then do tell me which ones you think aren’t that anfractuous?
Yeah I also don’t get the mansion problems, at some point hearing the same things over and over gets you influenced into believing it, but my first time I had more problems with something else
Which ones aren't painfully convoluted? Or which ones are?

I'm still working on the list of suggestions.

I particularly loved all the mansion stuff because it felt more like something from Monkey Island roots than Final Fantasy/Chronotrigger roots (which most rpgm gameplay is more akin to). I would be very unsurprised if chyos grew up with that stuff as I did - other moments have that feel too like baroness putting up a big STOP sign outside her morning baths.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which ones aren't painfully convoluted? Or which ones are?

I'm still working on the list of suggestions.

I particularly loved all the mansion stuff because it felt more like something from Monkey Island roots than Final Fantasy/Chronotrigger roots (which most rpgm gameplay is more akin to)
Which ones aren’t, but no worries, I’ll just wait for your list of suggestions.

Oh yeah it is really dope, infiltrating into Giron’s mansion and discovering his dark past, while seducing his wife and in general going all stealth in his mansion, fun fact you don’t even get corruption points when you steal his treasures.
I am really excited to see more of his garden and his mausoleum.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes