Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which ones aren’t, but no worries, I’ll just wait for your list of suggestions.

Oh yeah it is really dope, infiltrating into Giron’s mansion and discovering his dark past, while seducing his wife and in general going all stealth in his mansion, fun fact you don’t even get corruption points when you steal his treasures.
I am really excited to see more of his garden and his mausoleum.
Corruption is gained if the MC himself considers his actions bad... stealing from Giron isn't bad... it's takeing back what he stole from the people... and spending it will give it back to them :devilish:
In Thomas case MC considers the that his stealing will impact Kate and Claire so it's still raising his points

Reactions: zARRR

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Corruption is gained if the MC himself considers his actions bad... stealing from Giron isn't bad... it's takeing back what he stole from the people... and spending it will give it back to them :devilish:
In Thomas case MC considers the that his stealing will impact Kate and Claire so it's still raising his points
I'm confused. Is it Corruption or Alignment?

Jan 21, 2023
No, this game hasn’t really time sensitive quests that are easy to fail, they all start when you decide to begin the quest, for example the first one gives you 7 days and starts after some days of sleeping in a certain home and can be resolved in numerous ways; so will be the later ones, always giving you enough days and preparation to complete it (Also The questlog takes record of the timer).
While scenes are a bit trickier most of them are easy to get, but some like Emily’s house harem will need the use of the walkthrough since the game doesn’t tell you that starting with Mira first can ruin the harem, other than that there are some other ones that are bit intricate (Kate’s NTR can appear tangled if you don’t progress enough with her story and corruption, Arianna goes to Rumah et cetera).
Some of these cryptic scenes (or quests) shall be reworked in a future update, if you feel too lost and don’t follow the maxim of every RPG (Visit and talk to everyone), you can check the walkthrough for the first 4 essential quests, which aren’t time limited.
And remember always have a backup save if you mess up completely a situation.
That’s all, have fun!
Thank you!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I'm confused. Is it Corruption or Alignment?
Well in the walkthrough it has been started to be named the "fun route" and the "love route" depending on if you go corruption or not :D

Personally it feels a bit more like how depraved the MC or others are compared to good or evil. I mean the big background fight without spoiling stuff is between lust and purity I believe. For now at least if you want the most content you have to go corruption route pretty much. Though you can start them on the love route and then go corruption. Still haven't understood if this locks them in love route while being corrupted or going corruption pushes them into corruption route. Still as shown in the game only women needs to be corrupted while all the men are pretty much depraved anyway no corruption needed. To give some examples you can corrupt Julia the maid and then tell her she needs to get better at sex after which she can start sleeping with the butler to get better at it or you can corrupt the priestess at the church and then leave her alone after which the priest will be more then willing to sleep with her even though it's against everything he stands for pretty much no corruption needed.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well in the walkthrough it has been started to be named the "fun route" and the "love route" depending on if you go corruption or not :D

Personally it feels a bit more like how depraved the MC or others are compared to good or evil. I mean the big background fight without spoiling stuff is between lust and purity I believe. For now at least if you want the most content you have to go corruption route pretty much. Though you can start them on the love route and then go corruption. Still haven't understood if this locks them in love route while being corrupted or going corruption pushes them into corruption route. Still as shown in the game only women needs to be corrupted while all the men are pretty much depraved anyway no corruption needed. To give some examples you can corrupt Julia the maid and then tell her she needs to get better at sex after which she can start sleeping with the butler to get better at it or you can corrupt the priestess at the church and then leave her alone after which the priest will be more then willing to sleep with her even though it's against everything he stands for pretty much no corruption needed.
I think that's a good summary, unfortunately this distinction often falls apart with the "ntr forks".

By that I mean, something like when your friend Rick tells you he likes Penny, and the dissuade him is the "pure" route, brother, there's nothing pure about dumping your friend on the wayside so you can score with her easier :LOL:.

Dont get me wrong, that's the path I'll usually take, but those kind of decisions aren't really "positively aligned", same with Penny's husband, he's a douchebag, but it's the principle.

I'm most recently trying a full on "good-guy" route, protecting everyone, doing the right thing, not breaking up people, and it's mighty hard.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think that's a good summary, unfortunately this distinction often falls apart with the "ntr forks".

By that I mean, something like when your friend Rick tells you he likes Penny, and the dissuade him is the "pure" route, brother, there's nothing pure about dumping your friend on the wayside so you can score with her easier :LOL:.

Dont get me wrong, that's the path I'll usually take, but those kind of decisions aren't really "positively aligned", same with Penny's husband, he's a douchebag, but it's the principle.

I'm most recently trying a full on "good-guy" route, protecting everyone, doing the right thing, not breaking up people, and it's mighty hard.
Ehy Rick likes Kate not Penny, if he liked Penny that would have been hilarious, trying to fight alcohol and win her over the camps and the faith.
A mission destined to fail.

Yeah green choices and red choices aren’t pure or evil route, but mostly NTR and not NTR paths

Good routes are fun, but some dudes are meant to remain in the trash even if you are a good samaritan.
Dumping Henry and turning Dasan into compost are acts of righteousness.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ehy Rick likes Kate not Penny, if he liked Penny that would have been hilarious, trying to fight alcohol and win her over the camps and the faith.
A mission destined to fail.
My bad, typo, meant Rick. And yeah, Dasan is written pretty unambigiously, but Rick's another story...

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

Well doing the right thing and not breaking up people is kinda contradictive in the game I would say I mean if your really not going to break people up then to list them all. Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yasmine - She is a bit of an odd one out in that she doesn't really seem happy or unhappy just content with her life but the Mayor has drugged her to make her look as he wants and their now in a seemingly sexless marriage where the mayor sleeps around with the other women in town knocking up at least one of them resulting in Julia. So yeah not sure if it's a good thing to steal her or not but her husband really isn't a nice guy towards her or others.
Yasmine actually hates the gutts of Giron... the main reason their marriage became sexless was because she learned that Giron backstabed her father, bankrupted him, forceing her sister into a live on the street while her Dad commited suicide.
After realising she and her family had been played and payed this price she couldn't reconcile with them... seing Dave becomeing like his father she gave up on him early either.
Ayita - This is probably the most evil one when it comes to breaking up a "couple" or just in general but at the same time their not together yet and it's just a seemingly one sided crush from what we are shown. If you want to break them up you have to get the poor guy mauled to death by a bear. But at the same time if you want to help them get together you have to help the guy drug Ayita until she falls in his clutches. So it's kind of an evil way whichever way you choose since either a) you get the guy killed or b) you help the guy drug a girl.
The 3rd Option is to show poor Palack that Ayita only played him and the rest of the tribe for their gifts and attention... though that will hurt him more than dieng by a bear... not sure which is the actual better path... keep him alive and force him to watch MC fucking his crush infront of him or let him die a brutal and stupid death.
Last one I believe you can go "breaking up"
You could mention Anya, Helena and Sophie aswell...
Anya being made a spy by her childhood friend whom also has a secret crush on her and married her mother to help the family in trying times... yet that caused the mother and the daughter to be involved with the war as hostages.

And Sophie is to become engaged as a sacrifice for her fathers ambitions... MC is supposed to help her in the long run and save her from this fate.

Also there is Helena whom after learning about her husbands cruel betrayal is leaning on the MC

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Yasmine actually hates the gutts of Giron... the main reason their marriage became sexless was because she learned that Giron backstabed her father, bankrupted him, forceing her sister into a live on the street while her Dad commited suicide.
After realising she and her family had been played and payed this price she couldn't reconcile with them... seing Dave becomeing like his father she gave up on him early either.

The 3rd Option is to show poor Palack that Ayita only played him and the rest of the tribe for their gifts and attention... though that will hurt him more than dieng by a bear... not sure which is the actual better path... keep him alive and force him to watch MC fucking his crush infront of him or let him die a brutal and stupid death.

You could mention Anya, Helena and Sophie aswell...
Anya being made a spy by her childhood friend whom also has a secret crush on her and married her mother to help the family in trying times... yet that caused the mother and the daughter to be involved with the war as hostages.

And Sophie is to become engaged as a sacrifice for her fathers ambitions... MC is supposed to help her in the long run and save her from this fate.

Also there is Helena whom after learning about her husbands cruel betrayal is leaning on the MC
Ah I actually had no idea about that with Ayita thought you could only get him killed to get Ayita xD. Haven't actually played the new stuff with Anya, Helana and Sophie so couldn't really talk about them. Had to restart from scratch and well I've been playing real slow on this new playthrough :D Still it seems like breaking couples up is the right thing to do in this game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah I actually had no idea about that with Ayita thought you could only get him killed to get Ayita xD. Haven't actually played the new stuff with Anya, Helana and Sophie so couldn't really talk about them. Had to restart from scratch and well I've been playing real slow on this new playthrough :D Still it seems like breaking couples up is the right thing to do in this game
Most couples in this game are already broken after all.
Roderick is depressed and can’t have a meaningful relationship with Verena.
Yasmine is married to her father’s murder and lives but a pretense of a couple.
Henry is only for the money.
And so on

Everyone is unhappy or exploits the partner’s social status,

judsffstdllftw79

Oct 15, 2019
Ok why this game runs worse than Elden Ring and has slow downs from time to time .
If you disable the vsync from the options IG ,the game runs at twice the speed or even more at times it's a real jank .
are the motions/movement connected directly to the fps like in Dark Souls for example,
if you run the game at absurd frame rates everything breaks ?
at first i thought it had something to do with the janky e-core nonsense from Intel ,then went and disabled that and tried the game to run only on P-cores and it's just as bad as it was .
It's really wild games that look like flash games at best with minimal graphical fidelity can run as bad as this one .
While performs like Crysis in 2007 makes your pc uncomfortable at best .
Also the WT posted on the first page is lacking so many details,
Certain items that are tied to quest lines aren't even listed there since some objectives require them as pre-requisite to continue .
Questing in this game is an absolute chore, should take a page from Witcher 3 and making it more user friendly instead of having 25 wiki pages open at once to figure out in what order you're supposed to tackle the tangled chain of quests .
UI/UX Design needs massive revamp,while you're at the camp why do you have to talk to a person go through a loading screen and waiting just to bring the worker assign screen then from said menu you can't heal anyone,but you have to actually exist from the screen entirely speak to a npc then heal them and go back to the previous screen ,it's so counter-intuitive .
Games with Mechanics that have some depth to them have in-game build in explanation,
Death Stranding with it's mechanics has so many explanations how things function in the game while here everything is royal mash of potatos that you're supposed to cook with trial and error .
The only reason why i'm interested in games like this is because the story choice and branches aren't completely linear .
Fallout 4 sucked so much because lacked story branching and meaningful choices ,it wasn't awful game but it was terrible RPG .
p.s bringing the UI,why there aren't quickslots that allows you use certain spells and potions binded by a hotkey ,
are hotkeys that alien to any RPGM game ,christ almighty even in the good old World of Warcraft i could map a lot of hotkeys with macros ,nagivating through the inventory just to find a single potion is annoying .
Maybe i'm more used to having games with better interface and higher quality production but those games in terms of story branching do suck ,while this is probably the only strong point of this game .

May 26, 2019
Ok why this game runs worse than Elden Ring and has slow downs from time to time .
If you disable the vsync from the options IG ,the game runs at twice the speed or even more at times it's a real jank .
are the motions/movement connected directly to the fps like in Dark Souls for example,
if you run the game at absurd frame rates everything breaks ?
at first i thought it had something to do with the janky e-core nonsense from Intel ,then went and disabled that and tried the game to run only on P-cores and it's just as bad as it was .
It's really wild games that look like flash games at best with minimal graphical fidelity can run as bad as this one .
While performs like Crysis in 2007 makes your pc uncomfortable at best .
Also the WT posted on the first page is lacking so many details,
Certain items that are tied to quest lines aren't even listed there since some objectives require them as pre-requisite to continue .
Questing in this game is an absolute chore, should take a page from Witcher 3 and making it more user friendly instead of having 25 wiki pages open at once to figure out in what order you're supposed to tackle the tangled chain of quests .
UI/UX Design needs massive revamp,while you're at the camp why do you have to talk to a person go through a loading screen and waiting just to bring the worker assign screen then from said menu you can't heal anyone,but you have to actually exist from the screen entirely speak to a npc then heal them and go back to the previous screen ,it's so counter-intuitive .
Games with Mechanics that have some depth to them have in-game build in explanation,
Death Stranding with it's mechanics has so many explanations how things function in the game while here everything is royal mash of potatos that you're supposed to cook with trial and error .
The only reason why i'm interested in games like this is because the story choice and branches aren't completely linear .
Fallout 4 sucked so much because lacked story branching and meaningful choices ,it wasn't awful game but it was terrible RPG .
p.s bringing the UI,why there aren't quickslots that allows you use certain spells and potions binded by a hotkey ,
are hotkeys that alien to any RPGM game ,christ almighty even in the good old World of Warcraft i could map a lot of hotkeys with macros ,nagivating through the inventory just to find a single potion is annoying .
Maybe i'm more used to having games with better interface and higher quality production but those games in terms of story branching do suck ,while this is probably the only strong point of this game .
I know I deserve some flack for my overly-long posts in which I critique and provide suggestions for these various games.

But can you imagine your very first post on this site being a mini-essay in which you complain that the game mechanics of an indie game (an indie game being made by just 1 lone guy as a side-project) aren't as functional as those found in a wide variety of AAA games which are made by large teams of professional developers, who are funded by multi-billion dollar gaming corporations?

I'm tempted to believe that judsffstdllftw79 is just trolling, but I've been on the internet long enough to know that he's probably not.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes