walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What I would really like to see is the items in the inventory being grouped a bit more. For example, potion and healing items should be grouped together and also food items should be grouped together. That would help a lot in battle situations I think.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why are most of the male characters evil?
John is literally the only competent character who doesn't have any bad intentions, Rick is drunk most of the time and Corven is in a weird spot with his vengeance.

It wouldn't hurt to have a male friend who knows how to fight and doesn't have bad intentions with the MC.
They are all evil to facilitate their netorare scenes.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
this doesn't work when emily is pregnant frisha just comes and looks at it i can't get past point 6
Because some scenes during pregnancy stop happening, it is the same situation as Kate, not all scenes have a pregnant version especially threesomes.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Why are most of the male characters evil?
John is literally the only competent character who doesn't have any bad intentions, Rick is drunk most of the time and Corven is in a weird spot with his vengeance.

It wouldn't hurt to have a male friend who knows how to fight and doesn't have bad intentions with the MC.
How dare you forget about Frank!!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I mean his story flags are offering his death quiet easily to anyone not used to interacting with anything lying around before triggering Event flags.
There was also the carriage boy of Liandra, seemed like a good guy but alas, his body had more screen time than him being alive
excuse me this update ntr NPC with NPC , or MC with NPC
Every update isn’t solely focused on one fetish, “It has a little something for everyone”.
You can check the changelogs or posts each time.

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
Because some scenes during pregnancy stop happening, it is the same situation as Kate, not all scenes have a pregnant version especially threesomes.
yeah I am waiting for birth I hope they add pregancy threesomes soon

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes