HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Nah, MC just thinks to himself that for simplicity's sake, every bangable woman will be his wife, not caring about those previous relationships with him or other people.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Doesn't this all start to become quite confusing if the player also chooses to have Mira and the MC be half-siblings?

Now the MC is his half-sister's step father?

And MC's children with Emily will be both Mira's step-siblings and Mira's nieces and nephews.

These complexities are probably an additional reason as to why incest is banned in real life - for the most part!!!
Well to be honest I mean going into spoilers but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I choose NOT to marry that MIFF bitch but to take care of the baby & later marry the daughter if option is given. Because the way she treated me in the begging of the game when i need her the most. The story should go 2 ways, impregnate the mother or the daughters and it will get into two may marriage .. Why marry a second hand ,,, when yo can marry one of the daughters & keep the miff as whore. which she is!

It does NOT make senses creating a wedding for a MIFF when MC has a lot of young ladies to choose to make a weeding as part of the game

Reactions: theola

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

As far as I remember Marcus was always intended to be MCs dad it was just changed due to patreon shenanigans and Frisha isn't Girons daughter however Emily did have a prior relationship with Giron

May 26, 2019
I choose NOT to marry that MIFF bitch but to take care of the baby & later marry the daughter if option is given. Because the way she treated me in the begging of the game when i need her the most. The story should go 2 ways, impregnate the mother or the daughters and it will get into two may marriage .. Why marry a second hand ,,, when yo can marry one of the daughters & keep the miff as whore. which she is!

It does NOT make senses creating a wedding for a MIFF when MC has a lot of young ladies to choose to make a weeding as part of the game
Wow, man! Who pissed in your cereal? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

First off, she didn't treat YOU poorly. She treated the MC of the game poorly.
Although you play the MC, you and him are not one and the same.
Never forget that.

Second, Emily is not a whore, good sir!!!!
She has made some bad decisions in the past, but her actions/behaviors throughout the game show she is regretful of those decisions and actively works to keep her daughters from making the same mistakes.

Third, what the hell is a "MIFF?"
Is that a MILF that you're miffed at? :LOL::LOL::p
Like, what???

And fourth, of course Emily treats the MC poorly at the beginning of the game.

From her perspective, she has numerous reasons to dislike the MC such as:

1) At the game's start, the MC is little more than a lazy drunkard leeching off his father's (Marcus) patience and generosity.
2) Beginning the game, the Marcus and Emily are lovers. Emily is shown to be upset and unsatisfied with their current arrangement because Marcus has yet to ask for her hand in marriage. And it's insinuated/implied that one of Marcus' major reasons for procrastinating on marriage is due to the MC's presence and the MC's dependence on him.
3) Emily (rightfully) blames the MC for Markus' death. Although she doesn't know it completely, the MC's unwillingness to pay attention to his father leads to the MC missing the deer. That in turn causes the two to stay in the hunting grounds for far too long. And if you've played the entire beginning of the game, then you know the rest.
4) Emily seems to be aware of the attraction her daughter Mira has towards the MC and Emily doesn't want the MC to do to her daughter what her own first lover did to her - impregnate and abandon her. Something she knows (and we all know) a lowlife, lazy drunkard would probably do.

So yeah, from her perspective, the MC ain't such a great guy at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
"Who needs a family tree when you've got family spaghetti?"

- A Struggle with Sin's MC, probably
Family’s trees, family’s spaghetti who cares the most important thing is:
1683270545792.gif
:sneaky:
Frank doesn't help you when you're fighting.
But he remains in Arenfield to protect it, and gives wholesome messages, that’s all we need

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

By Players active choice/intervention Marcus CAN be the MCs true father (read the letter again MC isn't that good at reading yet, he might have made a mistake).
And Frisha is only the daugther of Giron if you installed a "fanmade" patch

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Wow, man! Who pissed in your cereal? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

First off, she didn't treat YOU poorly. She treated the MC of the game poorly.
Although you play the MC, you and him are not one and the same.
Never forget that.

Second, Emily is not a whore, good sir!!!!
She has made some bad decisions in the past, but her actions/behaviors throughout the game show she is regretful of those decisions and actively works to keep her daughters from making the same mistakes.

Third, what the hell is a "MIFF?"
Is that a MILF that you're miffed at? :LOL::LOL::p
Like, what???

And fourth, of course Emily treats the MC poorly at the beginning of the game.

From her perspective, she has numerous reasons to dislike the MC such as:

1) At the game's start, the MC is little more than a lazy drunkard leeching off his father's (Marcus) patience and generosity.
2) Beginning the game, the Marcus and Emily are lovers. Emily is shown to be upset and unsatisfied with their current arrangement because Marcus has yet to ask for her hand in marriage. And it's insinuated/implied that one of Marcus' major reasons for procrastinating on marriage is due to the MC's presence and the MC's dependence on him.
3) Emily (rightfully) blames the MC for Markus' death. Although she doesn't know it completely, the MC's unwillingness to pay attention to his father leads to the MC missing the deer. That in turn causes the two to stay in the hunting grounds for far too long. And if you've played the entire beginning of the game, then you know the rest.
4) Emily seems to be aware of the attraction her daughter Mira has towards the MC and Emily doesn't want the MC to do to her daughter what her own first lover did to her - impregnate and abandon her. Something she knows (and we all know) a lowlife, lazy drunkard would probably do.

So yeah, from her perspective, the MC ain't such a great guy at the beginning of the game.
Sir ,,, Respect your views & commend ,,,, What can I say,,,, Its how the Dev wants it :cool::cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
As far as I remember Marcus was always intended to be MCs dad it was just changed due to patreon shenanigans and Frisha isn't Girons daughter however Emily did have a prior relationship with Giron
If you install the Fanmade Content Arianna will bang the werewolf Frisha is the daughter of Giron and Tia the sister of Bolgan.
tia bolgan Screenshot 2023-05-05 103255.png

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Does anyone knows if the brigands will respawn? I killed them all and now i got to recruit 5 of them to create a mercenary group..

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
By Players active choice/intervention Marcus CAN be the MCs true father (read the letter again MC isn't that good at reading yet, he might have made a mistake).
And Frisha is only the daugther of Giron if you installed a "fanmade" patch
Yeah I kinda figured that Marcus was intended to be the MC's dad but because of patreon it was changed to his step-dad but it was some versions back since I read the letter now I just mostly just speed through it. I am doing a replay though so gonna have a look at it in more detail this time. And I always thought it was heavily implied Frisha was Giron's daughter just never confirmed outright.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah I kinda figured that Marcus was intended to be the MC's dad but because of patreon it was changed to his step-dad but it was some versions back since I read the letter now I just mostly just speed through it. I am doing a replay though so gonna have a look at it in more detail this time. And I always thought it was heavily implied Frisha was Giron's daughter just never confirmed outright.
Re-reading it allows you to change things in the letter.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:
After the obligatory bugfixes and the update of the walkthrough I concentrated on the bonus scene for Katherin & Lyvia.
After this long due bonus scene I will finally begin to work on Mira's next big chapter. For this I need maps for the monastery you will visit together with her and Aidalin.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Chyos today:
After the obligatory bugfixes and the update of the walkthrough I concentrated on the bonus scene for Katherin & Lyvia.
After this long due bonus scene I will finally begin to work on Mira's next big chapter. For this I need maps for the monastery you will visit together with her and Aidalin.
Is the scene for 5.4.0 or a future midway update to 5.5.0?

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes