zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As much as I like slapping myself in the face, why are we asking for NTR saves when there isn't a recollection room/gallery? Or has that been added?
A room/gallery wasn’t added and won’t be added, only NTR scenes that cannot be anymore unlocked in the playthrough will appear as dreams (like Marcus and Emily)
Yeah I saw that but the talk isn't happening at all
Don’t know how can I help, you sure to have unlocked everything?
Keep trying maybe at some point it will happen, if not dunno

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.1] [Chyos] Compressed

Download (0,99GB) - -

Use this to push your game to 0.5.4.1a. Have forgot to implement it befor uploading :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I know Chyos will probably make it right in future updates with the women who got upset with the marriage,although most of them seem to be ok but i feel kinda sorry about Penny, First Henry now the MC.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.1] [Chyos] Compressed

Download (0,99GB) - - PIXELDRAIN

Use this to push your game to 0.5.4.1a. Have forgot to implement it befor uploading : Pixekdrain

I note with this download it has arrived as a separate game that does not recall the old saves, is that usual?

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
Who is exactly the “New character“?
v0.5.4.0
- A new quest to marry Emily (Can be started in bed when cuddling, you need to be on the loveroute with her and you must have completed the quest around her house)
- Emily can now visit the MC's house (talk to her in the evening when she is in the kitchen and follow the dialogue, She needs to have her new dress for this)
- New animations for the kitchen scene in case Emily is pregant (a few variations in case she has an orgasm here, this can be expanded via bonus scenes in the future should you wish for it.
- New pregnant scene with Emily and Giron
- Many dialogue adjustments/reactions to Emily's marriage with the MC ... This isn't complete yet. It took me too long and this will be finished in the full 0.5.4.0 version next week, isn't completely included in this test version.
- Another new scene with a different character than Emily (no spoilers here).
- In total 676 new images
- Just has put a lot of work in the dialogue of the Rumah map, all credit to him for fixing an adjusting the dialogue there.

this one

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Horalover

May 7, 2017
v0.5.4.0
- A new quest to marry Emily (Can be started in bed when cuddling, you need to be on the loveroute with her and you must have completed the quest around her house)
- Emily can now visit the MC's house (talk to her in the evening when she is in the kitchen and follow the dialogue, She needs to have her new dress for this)
- New animations for the kitchen scene in case Emily is pregant (a few variations in case she has an orgasm here, this can be expanded via bonus scenes in the future should you wish for it.
- New pregnant scene with Emily and Giron
- Many dialogue adjustments/reactions to Emily's marriage with the MC ... This isn't complete yet. It took me too long and this will be finished in the full 0.5.4.0 version next week, isn't completely included in this test version.
- Another new scene with a different character than Emily (no spoilers here).
- In total 676 new images
- Just has put a lot of work in the dialogue of the Rumah map, all credit to him for fixing an adjusting the dialogue there.

this one
It's an existing character, not new.

I think this is referring to the new animation for

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know Chyos will probably make it right in future updates with the women who got upset with the marriage,although most of them seem to be ok but i feel kinda sorry about Penny, First Henry now the MC.
Honestly, I feel sorry for MC. :rolleyes:

My own personal agenda in this game is: no marriage, no kids, my MC is young and free as a bird. :sneaky:

Only exception will be Arianna, because Verena is going to be the best mother-in-law ever. ;) ;) ;)

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Honestly, I think this update is wasted on Emily, who wants to marry an old hag that jump on dicks whenever a little comfort is given to her. She's just a used-up whore, there are much more younger marriage candidates.

Reactions: Shadows88

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
TBH, New pregnant scene with Emily and Giron , I m not sure any of us has this save. It is like start over the game and play like another 24 hour for the one scene only.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly, I feel sorry for MC. :rolleyes:

My own personal agenda in this game is: no marriage, no kids, my MC is young and free as a bird. :sneaky:

Only exception will be Arianna, because Verena is going to be the best mother-in-law ever. ;) ;) ;)
Yup gotta bang'em all then repeat 7-8 more times then MC can decide if he banged them enough or go for rounds 8-10. Gonna have to start game over forgot some things.....ok ok forgot many things.... fck it not gonna lie forgot it all. :giggle: :ROFLMAO:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly, I think this update is wasted on Emily, who wants to marry an old hag that jump on dicks whenever a little comfort is given to her. She's just a used-up whore, there are much more younger marriage candidates.
And honestly this post shows great ignorance on Emily’s character, TheGrandMasterCory already made a wonderful post on Emily so I am not going to repeat, but if you don’t like Milfs that’s ok, but saying the entire update was wasted when tons of fans waited for it and introduced a new mechanic it’s just a lame complaint :whistle:

theola

Dec 21, 2019
And honestly this post shows great ignorance on Emily’s character, TheGrandMasterCory already made a wonderful post on Emily so I am not going to repeat, but if you don’t like Milfs that’s ok, but saying the entire update was wasted when tons of fans waited for it and introduced a new mechanic it’s just a lame complain :whistle:
Great Ignorance? Nah, I lost count of how many times I've replayed the game and her events, and yet despite her sob stories and everything, she's still an old slut, her daughter got the genes alright.

My criticism is not that she's a MILF (afterall I enjoyed some of her events), but just wondering why she was chosen for the pregnancy mechanic, there are better candidates for that. Anyway, I'm just sharing my view, I have no right to dictate to the dev, afterall, I'm not a patreon

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Great Ignorance? Nah, I lost count of how many times I've replayed the game and her events, and yet despite her sob stories and everything, she's still an old slut, her daughter got the genes alright.

My criticism is not that she's a MILF (afterall I enjoyed some of her events), but just wondering why she was chosen for the pregnancy mechanic, there are better candidates for that. Anyway, I'm just sharing my view, I have no right to dictate to the dev, afterall, I'm not a patreon
She was chosen because it was the end of her storyline.
End of the character plot -> pregnancy (and now marriage it seems).
Kate was an early experiment, but none other girl has her quest finished.
Tia is definitely next to completion tho.
Mira, Frisha, Kate, Ophelia, Arianna and all other Arenfield’s women will take at least a couple more years before we will see her with the big belly.

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes