Apr 2, 2023
Yay New update, great... It's almost 3 years and i'm determined now that The Dev will never fix the Natasha's Bugged quest. i have been in his patreon and f95 and his other emails. Politely asking for him to look into this bug and he said "i'll look into it"...

that was 2 and half years ago and he just ghosted me, ignoring me and no replies over 2 years and he still not fixing it and all of his new updates still have the same bugged natasha quest. To me playing bugged quest games makes me reading unfinished book.

On his patreon page his priorities is just Patreons votes for the list, Not everybody. So i canceled my patreon... i don't know, i think iam giving up to this dev now, and to this game.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
One of my greatest complaints about the way changelogs work on this site is that dates are seldom used. How am I supposed to know which versions correspond to the last 12 months?
I actually agree with you about this issue as well.

Changelogs should most definitely have the dates always associated with the changes so that individuals seeking the information you are seeking, can easily find that information they're looking for.

But that's why my response specifically said that you can only use the changelogs to view "all the changes made to the game since you last played."

That is, assuming you remember what features were and weren't present in the game since last you played.

I knew about this issue/limitation of the changelogs and therefore, didn't mention dates when referring to them.

Well, you have clearly learned faster how this site works than I have so please tell me where the last-version-played-tracker functionality is hidden (despite everything, if you actually know, I would be thankful to be given this information). Even then, it has been longer than a year since I last played, but I had checked in a year ago - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-1a-chyos.32136/post-7838175
The "last-version-played-tracker functionality" is unironically, your very own brain.

Due to the lack of dates in the changelogs (something I agree with you should be remedied throughout this whole site), you have to slowly work your way back the changelogs (reading the changes for each previous version of the game) until you hit the version of the game that your brain remembers playing.

Once again, until dates are added to the changelogs, the "last-version-played-tracker functionality" is unironically, your very own brain.

Sorry to have forced your hand into acting in a way you hate (the sassy way), I guess you could not help it given that my original message was just too provocative. :cry:
No need to apologize - even if you are doing it sarcastically.

You neither forced my hand into acting nor did you create a message that "was just too provocative."

Just remember this whole exchange the next time you are about to ask a similar question to your original one.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yay New update, great... It's almost 3 years and i'm determined now that The Dev will never fix the Natasha's Bugged quest. i have been in his patreon and f95 and his other emails. Politely asking for him to look into this bug and he said "i'll look into it"...

that was 2 and half years ago and he just ghosted me, ignoring me and no replies over 2 years and he still not fixing it and all of his new updates still have the same bugged natasha quest. To me playing bugged quest games makes me reading unfinished book.

On his patreon page his priorities is just Patreons votes for the list, Not everybody. So i canceled my patreon... i don't know, i think iam giving up to this dev now, and to this game.
What bug? Why not describe the bug? I got chyos to fix a Natasha bug that changed her bio to say she followed isha even though I had stopped her transformation before complete corruption

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So, I'm in april (4th month) and I'm finding these "mysterious eggs" around the forest. I guess this is Chyos' Easter "easter egg".

Anyone discovered what are they for?
I think he said you can just eat them. They don't do anything special iirc

May 26, 2019
Hey RevGen10,

Two things:

1) Can you provide any feedback on the whole hotfix issue mentioned here?
Is there actually a hotfix for version 0.5.4.1 and Chyos just forgot to change the version numbers in the "How to" text file?
If so, what are the specific contents of the hotfix - i.e., what files are located in the "www/data" folder for 0.5.4.1's hotfix?

2) Would it be possible for Chyos to use the information in this post here to start providing a Linux and Mac version of his game like Tinkerer does for Peasant's Quest as seen here?

Thanks in advance for answering, if you do.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think that's because you already have 99 Cumwine in your inventory.

99 is the Max!

With RGP-Maker MV games, once you've have 99 instances of a certain item in your inventory, it stops you from adding more of that item into your inventory.
There is a simple way around this limit btw.
Dev is using a mod pack which lets you specify other inventory max quantities. But has chosen to not enable that feature. You can easily enable it though

Open /www/js/plugins.js
with notepad++

Search "Default Max" and change the "99" to "9999"
Search "Max Items" and change the "0" to "9999" and save.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I still haven't figured out yet how to start giron scene with emily, can someone help?
Mira has to join the church. Then you can advance Emily's story. She'll ask the MC while in bed if he can join her while she goes to see Giron about her debt.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.5.4.0
- A new quest to marry Emily (Can be started in bed when cuddling, you need to be on the loveroute with her and you must have completed the quest around her house)
- Emily can now visit the MC's house (talk to her in the evening when she is in the kitchen and follow the dialogue, She needs to have her new dress for this)
- New animations for the kitchen scene in case Emily is pregant (a few variations in case she has an orgasm here, this can be expanded via bonus scenes in the future should you wish for it.
- New pregnant scene with Emily and Giron
- Many dialogue adjustments/reactions to Emily's marriage with the MC ... This isn't complete yet. It took me too long and this will be finished in the full 0.5.4.0 version next week, isn't completely included in this test version.
- Another new scene with a different character than Emily (no spoilers here).
- In total 676 new images
- Just has put a lot of work in the dialogue of the Rumah map, all credit to him for fixing an adjusting the dialogue there.
Just to confirm... we will have polygamy and marrying Emily won't prevent other marriages?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hmmm reading changelog maybe I will have an early bedtime after all, update seems mostly about emily?? :sick::sick:

Or did he add on the Kirlic trip?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just to confirm... we will have polygamy and marrying Emily won't prevent other marriages?
We will have polygamy as Chyos stated in previous posts and from a dialogue with Giron and Francis in the church
hmmm reading changelog maybe I will have an early bedtime after all, update seems mostly about emily?? :sick::sick:

Or did he add on the Kirlic trip?
Nope, this update was only about Emily and the marriage system, Kirlic will take at least 5 or less.
Therefore have sweet dreams ~

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you collected all eggs you should a new bow, so I have heard, still haven’t replayed the game but both Chyos and ither users confirmed this
About easter eggs: I found 21 (if I remember well) mysterious eggs. I placed them over the statue you find in the clearing in Eastern Darkwood and I gained a fairies helmet (you can equip your head with it: it's more powerful than a rogue helmet).

Reactions: Skyline7070
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes