yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Honestly, I feel sorry for MC. :rolleyes:

My own personal agenda in this game is: no marriage, no kids, my MC is young and free as a bird. :sneaky:

Only exception will be Arianna, because Verena is going to be the best mother-in-law ever. ;) ;) ;)
You can already marry Arianna in Rumah as your wanita. She will keep it a secret from her mom though so no mother-in-law interaction yet.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
We will have polygamy as Chyos stated in previous posts and from a dialogue with Giron and Francis in the church

Nope, this update was only about Emily and the marriage system, Kirlic will take at least 5 or less.
Therefore have sweet dreams ~
How did you get that dialogue with Giron and Francis at the church? After the wedding when he said to meet him at the church I went there and he wasn't there.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To trigger the scene you need to give them food you made and a bottle of wine, repeat two times.

There is a bug in the food , so you are warned about it.
More protein
Will there be in the future an update that the Orcs in Rumah interact with the others?
Rumah hasn’t finished his questline but it’s near completion.
How did you get that dialogue with Giron and Francis at the church? After the wedding when he said to meet him at the church I went there and he wasn't there.
Dunno I read Chyos’posts, haven’t played the update yet.
In fact I am restarting for the 8th time

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't need any wedding. I just uploaded my old save from 0.5.3.0 and it was the first thing that happened the first time I entered the church in the morning: Giron entering and telling Father Lewd his crap.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you complete "Emily's pregnancy"? I already visited her after the birth and decide to keep the baby (3rd step in the quest), but the quest remains open.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Can someone in the know please provide confirmation about the 0.5.4.1 hotfix issue?

Has Chyos actually put out a hotfix for 0.5.4.1 but forgot to update the version numbers in the "How to" text file?

Or should the hotfix provided in the first/main post be ignored?
5.4.1a is the latest version. the hotfix would update 5.4.1 to 5.4.1a. however 5.4.1a is also available as a full download.

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes