DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
anyone has full love route save still 4.9 and liandra be in roderick house as well as both theif and her moom be save and no ntr

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
when people are asking for saves full vanilla, ntr routes on acid, it means that things went back to normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
anyone has full love route save still 4.9 and liandra be in roderick house as well as both theif and her moom be save and no ntr
Dude are you high?
You are asking for a save from 4.9.0. with content that came after said version, with a full love route Liandra in Roderick’s house and their mom saved, after many user have given you a save file or directed you towards save files.
Don’t know what are you smoking but please share some.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Dude are you high?
You are asking for a save from 4.9.0. with content that came after said version, with a full love route Liandra in Roderick’s house and their mom saved, after many user have given you a save file or directed you towards save files.
Think they mean David/giron.
Yasmine's stuff is post 4.9. so that's straight up impossible. Some people will just never take the time to play through a game themselves.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
I don't understand why there is confusion here. I was incorrect in stating that the full 5.4.1a is available for download but 5.4.1 is available. if you apply the hotfix to it, it will be updated to 5.4.1a. so download both the full file and the hotfix and apply the hotfix.

what is the problem here?
Hey RevGen10,

The problem that Slaylife and I are having is that the "How to update.txt" README file that comes with "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" reads as shown directly below:

"""
This Hotfix is meant for version 0.5.4.0 to update to 0.5.4.0c
Don't use with any other version or you will probably break the game!
(if you use the update only version make sure to first extract it and then afterwards apply this hotfix)
Copy the "www" folder into the root folder of the game and overwrite exisiting files!
"""

So both Slaylife and I are just trying to figure out which of the two below options is true:

(A) The README text file that comes with "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" is wrong and this hotfix can be applied to v0.5.4.1 of this game

OR

(B) The README text file is correct and therefore, "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" shouldn't be applied to v0.5.4.1 of this game because it's actually a hotfix for v0.5.4.0 of this game

I regret snapping a little like I did, instead of more clearly explaining the dilemma.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Dude are you high?
He must be from future quick them ask what to invest.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey RevGen10,

The problem that Slaylife and I are having is that the "How to update.txt" README file that comes with "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" reads as shown directly below:

"""
(if you use the update only version make sure to first extract it and then afterwards apply this hotfix)
Copy the "www" folder into the root folder of the game and overwrite exisiting files!
"""

So both Slaylife and I are just trying to figure out which of the two below options is true:

(A) The README text file that comes with "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" is wrong and this hotfix can be applied to v0.5.4.1 of this game

OR

(B) The README text file is correct and therefore, "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" shouldn't be applied to v0.5.4.1 of this game because it's actually a hotfix for v0.5.4.0 of this game

I regret snapping a little like I did, instead of more clearly explaining the dilemma.
ignore the readme text file.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hey RevGen10,

"""
"""

OR

Have you ever thought about simply going down the path of the bugfix (A_Struggle_With_Sin-Hotfix_0.5.4.1a.zip\Hotfix 0.5.4.1a\www\data\) and checking the date of the json file in it? The change date of the file is 2023-05-17. It doesn't make much sense to provide a new fix for a game version that is already obsolete...

May 26, 2019
Have you ever thought about simply going down the path of the bugfix (A_Struggle_With_Sin-Hotfix_0.5.4.1a.zip\Hotfix 0.5.4.1a\www\data\) and checking the date of the json file in it? The change date of the file is 2023-05-17. It doesn't make much sense to provide a new fix for a game version that is already obsolete...
Yep! I not only thought of it, I actually did it.

Want to know what the problem was?

The problem was I went a step further than you and did this check for both "Hotfix 0.5.4.0c" and "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a" in order to compare the files and file-dates of both Hotfixes - see edited section of this post here.

When you do that, you quickly find that "Hotfix 0.5.4.0c" also contains a file called "www/data/Map090.json" which also has the same exact date and time as the "www/data/Map090.json" file found in "Hotfix 0.5.4.1a".

Therefore, the confusion caused by the error in the "How To" README text file was justified.

BigBootyLover_00

Sep 22, 2021
heyyy guys if someone loves Tia a lot there's a cam girl that looks almost identical to her AdelaMorales

May 26, 2019
Will marring Emily lock me out of other paths?
Polygamy seems to be the goal according to posts and messages by Chyos and it also seems that over time, many girls will forgive you or stop being mad at you for marrying Emily.

So my guess is no, marrying Emily probably won't lock you out of other paths - if by "paths," you mean relationships with other women in the game.

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
I wanted to know if anyone could tell me why I can't start the quest with Gavina. I've already cleared the mine, my stealth is at maximum, and both the main character and Gavina have high love and corruption values. I'm playing the saved game provided by the creator for us to continue from our old saved games. Here's an example image.

Snag_12ab665.png Snag_12acea1.png

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I wanted to know if anyone could tell me why I can't start the quest with Gavina. I've already cleared the mine, my stealth is at maximum, and both the main character and Gavina have high love and corruption values. I'm playing the saved game provided by the creator for us to continue from our old saved games. Here's an example image.

View attachment 2645093 View attachment 2645094
If this is after you've been to the mine, then that's it. The quest has not been expanded yet.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes