Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Currently only Emily, but Chyos has stated that marriage content will be coming for most if not all LIs and that polygamy will be option when it happens.
Should we add Tia and the wanitas in Rumah? we might add that after Rumah's bonus event Arianna is MC's wanita: she's MC's girlfriend in Arenfield, but MC's wife in Rumah.

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
hey guys im doing tia's story and killed gurtak and celebrated in rumah but when i go to katherin's house to have dinner she always kicks me out at 8pm even with tia there.

am i missing something or is this a bug

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
hey guys im doing tia's story and killed gurtak and celebrated in rumah but when i go to katherin's house to have dinner she always kicks me out at 8pm even with tia there.

am i missing something or is this a bug
did you talk to Katherin before have dinner?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
you have to compress the save folder of the game into .rar or .zip, then you send it to his mail. So in that way, you can ask whenever you want, and you two will be friends, forever.

Reactions: zARRR

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
I'm missing the goblin scene with bianca in front of her house. I did the mine quest, and she had sex with the goblins but i read in the walkthrough she must have done it +5 times, and that (I think) didn't happen. So she just sits there on the fallen tree, never a goblin showing up. Is there something i can do (except for restarting the game :p)

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
so just making sure it the save 13 right bc there some that are not read like save 14 and 40+

ok if it the save 13 you have to talk with Katherin while Tia in your party not at Rumah or sit at the fire

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
so just making sure it the save 13 right bc there some that are not read like save 14 and 40+

ok if it the save 13 you have to talk with Katherin while Tia in your party not at Rumah or sit at the fire
yup its save 13 and thanks homie
Greatly appreciate your service :BootyTime:

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
I'm missing the goblin scene with bianca in front of her house. I did the mine quest, and she had sex with the goblins but i read in the walkthrough she must have done it +5 times, and that (I think) didn't happen. So she just sits there on the fallen tree, never a goblin showing up. Is there something i can do (except for restarting the game :p)
Download RPG maker cheat menu and search Bianca and find Bianca goblin sex put as 5. just becareful when messing with the value. or you can use online save editor ...

Reactions: Sld

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Did you guys have a bug where when Kate get inseminate by other character the sperm and egg picture get stuck...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes