mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We will have polygamy as Chyos stated in previous posts and from a dialogue with Giron and Francis in the church
I tried it. the in game dialog explicitly says:
1. "I have to choose one"
2. "will perhaps deter other women"

neither of those things sound like polygamy to me.
marriage.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gotta be honest. The public weddings seem to not really make sense.
As MC claiming one woman after another in public will alarm the village men to what he is doing. And also make it harder to seduce new women.
It makes way more sense to start a cult of Isha via the corrupted nuns and women he corrupts.
Then have said cult officiate secret marriages where only the cult members are made aware of it.

Chyos also explicitly notes that the way he goes about it as a massive task
The wedding will cause reactions from other women in Arenfield should they have been present. This is something that I will further improve in the future, which will also bring this up when starting relationships with other women. This is a time consuming task, in some parts it is already implemented in others it's not. Frisha's dialogue when visiting Emily at night is updated for example, some of her other scenes aren't.
Well, if it was only cult members doing secret marriages it would vastly simplify things

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I tried it. the in game dialog explicitly says:
1. "I have to choose one"
2. "will perhaps deter other women"

neither of those things sound like polygamy to me.
View attachment 2644134
That’s not from Giron and Pater Francis, I didn’t play the update yet, but I gathered from the same post of Chyos you quoted and other screenshots around that the poly idea comes up from that conversation.
And also it would be stupid making it mono forever

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That’s not from Giron and Pater Francis
I know it isn't.
You alluded to the conversation Giron and Francis.
I provided an exact quote of the MC when he is with the woman he is going to marry. said exact quotes show the opposite of what you said.
And also it would be stupid making it mono forever
There are a bunch of huge technical problems with either route.
Since MC does not corrupt men, he only corrupts women.
This means he should be working in the shadows.

Although technically you could do monogamy, but with MC having a bunch of mistresses.
It would be much more practical than open polygamy where you inform all the town's men that you are snatching up all the womenfolk.

Although personally I am a huge fan of polygamy.

May 26, 2019
So the readme in the hotfix is wrong and the hotfix is actually ver 5.4.1a and NOT 0.5.4.0c, right?

5.4.1a is not available as a full download on this site though.
I don't think ANYONE is capable of actually answering this question directly.

RevGen10's response to me, while a bit informative, didn't even get close to answering this question.

Ah well! The 0.5.4.1 hotfix is only supposed to be for fixing the issue of Claire never forgiving the MC for marrying Emily.

Also, the provided hotfix only has one actual file in it - the "www/data/Map090.json" file.

If we encounter the Claire forgiveness problem, we can just backup our saves, backup the original version of that json file located in our actual game's files, and then test the provided hotfix.

If the hotfix breaks the game, we can just go back to the old json file and call it day.

It's always the simplest questions that people have the hardest time directly and clearly answering.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know it isn't.
You alluded to the conversation Giron and Francis.
I provided an exact quote of the MC when he is with the woman he is going to marry. said exact quotes show the opposite of what you said.
Yeah I get it that from a complete evil or mischievous playthrough MC saying “one is just fine” sounds completely paradoxical.
I’ll add into the “notes to give to Chyos” to give to the player the option decide a mono or a poly convinced answer
Although technically you could do monogamy, but with MC having a bunch of mistresses.
It would be much more practical than open polygamy where you inform all the town's men that you are snatching up all the womenfolk.
Tho for now the only future available marriages are Emily, a widow with no power relevance and Julia, the illegitimate daughter granted and authorized after many tasks from Giron.
Next marriages shall definitely happen after many quests are done or at least near completion

Reactions: mrttao

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I think you are pointing up problems that will not arise until years later. Something that Chyos put on "future Chyos problem".

He stated that in the future there will be polygamy, he didnt say how it gonna fix all that things in there. Enjoy the game and dont think about problems that you will forget until 3 or 4 years later.

Have fun.

Even the hotfix has bugs, just saying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think you are pointing up problems that will not arise until years later. Something that Chyos put on "future Chyos problem".

He stated that in the future there will be polygamy, he didnt say how it gonna fix all that things in there. Enjoy the game and dont think about problems that you will forget until 3 or 4 years later.

Have fun.

Even the hotfix has bugs, just saying.
Thinking about problems that will happen in the future, is how you prevent them in the first place.
Otherwise the future comes, and now the problem is baked in and would require massive retconning of massive amount of content to fix.
While if you thought of it when it just came up, it would have still been fixable.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So... we're progressing with Emily (finally!) pregnancy, wedding... I like it. :love:

But now the question.. can we only marry one woman in the game? Or will it be possible to marry another Li's too? I read some of the comments and I'm not sure if I should wait with this wedding or not.

Some women are sad/angry that mc is getting married..? I hope this doesn't ruin mc's relationship with them.:cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

daman12

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get the scene with the main character, arianna, kate, and rick after rick gets drunk at the tavern? I've done the threesome a few times now but rick still seems to stay in bed. Also does anyone know how to prompt the Natasha ntr scene?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ah, the youngsters. You clearly dont know how Chyos works. But you will know, with time.
This game has so many paths and characters that you can bet a million that it can go on forever. Chyos might deliver new regular updates for a decade, at least. The problem would the RPGM engine, I guess.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So the readme in the hotfix is wrong and the hotfix is actually ver 5.4.1a and NOT 0.5.4.0c, right?

5.4.1a is not available as a full download on this site though.
I don't think ANYONE is capable of actually answering this question directly.

RevGen10's response to me, while a bit informative, didn't even get close to answering this question.

Ah well! The 0.5.4.1 hotfix is only supposed to be for fixing the issue of Claire never forgiving the MC for marrying Emily.

Also, the provided hotfix only has one actual file in it - the "www/data/Map090.json" file.

If we encounter the Claire forgiveness problem, we can just backup our saves, backup the original version of that json file located in our actual game's files, and then test the provided hotfix.

If the hotfix breaks the game, we can just go back to the old json file and call it day.

It's always the simplest questions that people have the hardest time directly and clearly answering.
I don't understand why there is confusion here. I was incorrect in stating that the full 5.4.1a is available for download but 5.4.1 is available. if you apply the hotfix to it, it will be updated to 5.4.1a. so download both the full file and the hotfix and apply the hotfix.

what is the problem here?

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So... we're progressing with Emily (finally!) pregnancy, wedding... I like it. :love:

But now the question.. can we only marry one woman in the game? Or will it be possible to marry another Li's too? I read some of the comments and I'm not sure if I should wait with this wedding or not.

Some women are sad/angry that mc is getting married..? I hope this doesn't ruin mc's relationship with them.:cry:
Definitely going to be more than one marriage, if not we riot
who is another girl rather than Emily scene
Verena

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
>_> as for polygamy. It is almost certain it will be allowed. who cares if some girls get upset? corruption makes them agreeable to everything. there are few choices so far that actually affect what you can and can't do. really the only choice I can think of is whether ntr is on or off and if you choose athia or isha. that's basically it.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west. i cant get this scene

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes