Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
DeminPatyon still not working, i tried a week fucking Emily while keep changing position and made her cum but Frisha peeping event still not happening. I guess i'll try restarting a new game to do some checks.
Me too. Dunno why, but I can't trigger Frisha peeping them anymore in 0.5.4.1

Some dude might want to report Chyos this and asking him to have a look at the code.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've gone back and forth over time on whether to play this game or not...the walkthrough doesn't help, because it's so overwhelming. I like NTR in general, but especially when there's an existing relationship between the MC and whichever girl is involved (i.e., not the kind of thing some people consider NTR, where it's like 'this girl I know is having sex with some other guy').

I don't need to see every little piece of content, but I'd like to be able to find a good amount of it without having to use the walkthrough. It would also be nice if the choices made it fairly clear what they will lead to...don't want to get locked out of certain paths for non-obvious reasons.

Does it sound like this is the kind of game I would enjoy?
I already told you that you can play the game without a walkthrough, if you are too insecure about it do the first 4 quests that the WT recommends and then go blind.
And NTR in the game is pretty much the definition of it, girl with a relationship with MC that gets cucked.
Only 2 choices can be argued are ambiguous, but for the rest of it, they are incredibly obvious to the reader of the dialogues.
Heck, the red option in a choice states that it’s a NTR/sharing option!
If you don’t want to give it a mull and are still pondering after months from my answer then dunno, don’t play or just wait the rework and rebalance update.
Reading the walkthrough of wiki of all games before the game itself can be daunting, if you read Bloons TD 6 WT, hell, all of your will into playing the game will be blown away.

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
why exactly? it worked ^^
Ottoeight is right .. generally is bad idea, because how complex is the game... thats why I put the warning..and back up the save file...

I dont know about you but I am sick of keep replaying the game when new update come that mess up my save game anyway.. I rather know the danger and edit some of my save file rather wasting few hour replaying the game...... and if its blow in my face I just replay the game.

Like this case I don't want to replay the game just because Bianca get rape 2 times by the goblin instead of 5 times.. or when Arriana and Dasan keep getting friendly chatting for eternity ...

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
before that. i would suggest you try advancing both their plots somewhat then coming back to it.
there might be some undocumented check that is being missed
and the other daughter too.
I already advance Frisha plot until Liandra kidnapped, finished building Emily orphanage, and finishing Mira's church quest with the demon, but still no peeping event. If that still not further enough, i dunno how far i must go.

Some dude might want to report Chyos this and asking him to have a look at the code.
Exactly my case too, i always get the peeping event before v541, it's not like this is my 1st time wanking to this game, but only in this version i cant get the Frisha peeping event so i got to ask.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ottoeight is right .. generally is bad idea, because how complex is the game... thats why I put the warning..and back up the save file...

I dont know about you but I am sick of keep replaying the game when new update come that mess up my save game anyway.. I rather know the danger and edit some of my save file rather wasting few hour replaying the game...... and if its blow in my face I just replay the game.

Like this case I don't want to replay the game just because Bianca get rape 2 times by the goblin instead of 5 times.. or when Arriana and Dasan keep getting friendly chatting for eternity ...
That’s the danger of working in progress games, especially RPGs, we tend to forget that warning when the game starts about everything being subject to change, rework et cetera.

Tho the goblins do keep spawning in the mine

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

yeah i think it's a bug i cant trigger Frisha peeping anymore

still work on mira

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I already advance Frisha plot until Liandra kidnapped, finished building Emily orphanage, and finishing Mira's church quest with the demon, but still no peeping event. If that still not further enough, i dunno how far i must go.

Exactly my case too, i always get the peeping event before v541, it's not like this is my 1st time wanking to this game, but only in this version i cant get the Frisha peeping event so i got to ask.
can you give me the save so i cant report the bug

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
NVM it's not a bug you need cum inside and talk about the contraception then sex again frisha will peep
Seriously? I'm sure in previous version Frisha already peeped even before i started Emily's orphanage quest, i even already did the threesome Emily+Frisha too. When chyos change it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Seriously? I'm sure in previous version Frisha already peeped even before i started Emily's orphanage quest, i even already did the threesome Emily+Frisha too. When chyos change it?
So, I did the threesome in Frisha's room. After that I was able to trigger the Frisha peeping scene (after two days). You might try this way.

Nov 11, 2020
I need some assistance. I just killed the big orc Zorad,with Tia and Lyvia, installed gurtak as the new orc boss, but now I can't leave the throne room. it says
"I'm not done here..." but there is nothing else for me here

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Ottoeight DeminPatyon That's like super weird man, i am sure in the old version the scene order was like this:
1 Frisha peeping sex with Emily (first flag)
2 Frisha sneaking and fucking with mc, then Emily awakes and ended with 3some
3 Mc fucking with Frisha in her room then Emily comes into her room and ended with 3some, in the end the three of them sneaking back to Emily's room to sleep together

I never trigger the scene flag starting from 3some in Frisha room, then Frisha peeping Emily's room. It's just like the scene is out of order. Moreover what DeminPatyon said "you need cum inside and talk about the contraception then sex again frisha will peep" is just more weirder. I'm not even sure which is the right flag trigger anymore.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes