DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Ottoeight DeminPatyon That's like super weird man, i am sure in the old version the scene order was like this:
1 Frisha peeping sex with Emily (first flag)
2 Frisha sneaking and fucking with mc, then Emily awakes and ended with 3some
3 Mc fucking with Frisha in her room then Emily comes into her room and ended with 3some, in the end the three of them sneaking back to Emily's room to sleep together

I never trigger the scene flag starting from 3some in Frisha room, then Frisha peeping Emily's room. It's just like the scene is out of order. Moreover what DeminPatyon said "you need cum inside and talk about the contraception then sex again frisha will peep" is just more weirder. I'm not even sure which is the right flag trigger anymore.
yeah it's kinda weird with ur save i tried to have sex with emily and change angle multipultime Frisha didnt peep but after i tal about contraception she peep.
Maybe we need to not have sex with one of them in a while?

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Well it didn't Fixed ! Her quest Box never have the check marks like other quest have, it just say completed. And Before the old updates Her portait picture changes with her changed size tits.

And her boob size have 1-3 level before max 4. But she never have level 3 boob size She just jumped level 2 to Max corruption 4 size
Even if you stopped her transformation before complete corruption, She still looks Max size and she say she is followed isha no matter what, Now her boob size never go down anymore, even if you purified the holy fountain it's just stuck to Max corruption 4 size.

Even the Save files come with the game have this Bug !? Did anyone even bothered to tested it ? i mean it's Almost 3 years and it's still there...
qqqqqq.PNG qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.PNG
I had mentioned it about a year ago. provide a save if you're having issues with it.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Imaywm doesn't seem to get Corrupted anymore in Dismantle the Bandit Camp Quest, when she begs for another chance when you bust a nut in her mouth. This never happened in the older version, or is this the new feature?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Imaywm doesn't seem to get Corrupted anymore in Dismantle the Bandit Camp Quest, when she begs for another chance when you bust a nut in her mouth. This never happened in the older version, or is this the new feature?
Maybe you've just reached her "limit".

judsffstdllftw79

Oct 15, 2019
Just finished playing the new update few massive oversights ,the new swinger scene with emily is only available when she's pregnant no extra action when she isn't ,where's the logic in that.
The diologue is unfinished to say the least,only a single scene or something like that was updated to reflect the consequences and changes after the so called semi-cringe wedding .
If such an update would have rolled on a game that's on steam,people would be fuming that's half assed effort without doing it properly ,adding content without fixing the rest strings for it to actually makes sense .
When you re-dress emily in her wedding dress while smashing her ,there's even more lack of polish and variations.
I really dislike when games get updates that aren't clearly finished and need more work.
If we're being completely honest this update should have been delayed until all the strings that lead after the wedding should have been updated to reflect the changes instead of pushing the update just to show few butchered scenes .
The interaction when mira and the sister are both in the house and you plow emily is underwhelming to say the least, i was expecting either proper animations that lead somewhere or 3some or anything that's better than having 2 statues that don't move an inch .

My 2 cents post update . tl.dr even the just the current update needs an update with lots of changes to correct many things and actually fix animations and variations and what ever the static statues mira and frisha are while smashing emily only when she's pregnant ,why there isn't something similar while she isn't pregant is beyond me,but it is what is it .

It's time to wait for another month to see if anything will be corrected within the next update with that being said ,i wonder what kind of a mess mira update will bring to the table while potentially yet again won't be correctly implemented and updated to reflect the changes,that's asking for a lot of things to pile up ,would require some serious clean up eventually or playing non-sense dialogue that doesn't reflect the correct choices after a certain point .

It might sounds harsh ,but even if i set the bar really low ,it still grinds my gears the wrong way.

Reactions: Rex124
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes