tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yeah yuo need to talk to him
ok i talked to him again, same options, about gods, about natasha, about mira and leave. is there supposed to be a new dialogue?

heh something like 'my son if you're gonna fuck all the girls, you need to enlarge your house!'

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Just so I get the problem right: You are having trouble triggering the event where Frisha watches the MC and Emily having sex (where she walks in and has sex with him afterwards)?

I made a change to that in the 0.5.4.0 version. before Frisha would walk in all the time you have sex with Emily, giving you no chance to keep the relationship with Emily a secret. Now to trigger that scene with Frisha you must continue having sex with Emily until she has another orgasm (If the pregnancy dialogue is triggered after that sex, Frisha won't come, should be a one time thing, but in the save you uploaded exactly that happened).
I guess I should update the walkthrough on this to reduce the confusion.
AHA, i knew something has changed, thanks for clarifying my issue. I thought i encountered a bug.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Status of 0.5.4.5
Good afternoon,

again time for a report on the past week and my progress on the next update.

I've gotten a lot closer to 0.5.4.5 over this past week. Most of the material needed for is now completed. I worked more on the maps that I want to add (for now a total of 6 maps: entrance, courtyard, church, cloister, monks' dormitory, nuns' dormitory). Some of these will get more details with the final 0.5.5.0 update, but for now they are at an acceptable state for me. More details will be added as I need them in order to work for daily routines of the characters at the monastery. Today I started implementing these maps into the game, making transitions possible and adding doors (I also made new door sprites for the monastery).

Other maps I want to add in 0.5.5.0 are: a cellar, kitchen, dining room, Monastery Garden/cemetry. I will need them for the 0.5.5.0 update, when the actual story gets going. But as said in my last report for now I want to get a functional version going for 0.5.4.5.

Also the work on the sprites for all 6 new characters is done, together with dialogue images for all of them. I also made an extra sprite/dialogue images for generic monks.

Another thing I have been working on this week are some technical things. I've taken a deeper look into the plugin code for the quest window plugin and found a way to store the current active quest. This allowed me to finally fix the problem that Michael mentioned under the last content poll. So after the serving game with Kate the quest you had in the questlog will be restored and the questlog doesn't jump to the first available quest in your log.

I also found a way to speed up the implementation of new animations drastically by writing a new script to play animations. Before I had to put every single image of an animation into the game by hand. Some animations have over 100 images. So depending on animation this has taken about an hour to do for each animation. I often spent whole days just doing that. Now the script will be able to do this automatically by using parameters which I just need to change. This will significantly reduce the amount of work needed to implement new animations into the game (It has also always been the most annoying part of my job, for which I have long wanted to find a better solution).

So now with most of the material in place I can finally begin writing the story + make events for it. You can probably guess that this will also take some time. I have about 3 1/2 days left this month to make it in time and of course I also wanted to make a new scene for Mira (3+ animations) to have at least something that makes it worth playing the new update aside from the story.
As much as I want to, I doubt that I can get this done by Wednesday. But it should definitely be possible to make it in the coming week. I just don't want to commit to a specific day, because that would only lead to bugs and hastily written dialogues.

I hope you can forgive this delay, I will upload the update as soon as it is ready.
Now back to work, still a lot to get done today.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Finally, something new and (hopefully) exciting to do. I don't wanna marry Emily, so there isn't much to do in the latest version.

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can you pass the save
emily finally said something, and i mentioned orphanage, and now i get new dialogue with pater

edit: grrr it says i need to talk to rick and the cocksucker is always busy wtf??? where the hell is he in the morning?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
emily finally said something, and i mentioned orphanage, and now i get new dialogue with pater

edit: grrr it says i need to talk to rick and the cocksucker is always busy wtf??? where the hell is he in the morning?
On the bridge with a terrible hangover

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Somehow Bianca won't teach me Backstab; I'm on the corruption path with her (shes at 6 atm), and had sex after the rescue. My thievery is past 6 tho, even before starting the bianca/gavina storyline.
Any suggestion?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes