Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Weapon related - reading the older posts on this thread about mathcrafting armor reduc, yall are silly gooses; at higher levels all that matters is TP generation which higher dodge actually inhibits..... you want enemies to be hitting your members for a tolerable amount of damage every round so you get to the 35 multishot/40 multisword faster.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

juampicha

Sep 14, 2019
When I go to make the preparations for Emily's wedding and she tells me to ask Lucius about the ring, I don't get the option, what do I do?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I knew about this issue/limitation of the changelogs and therefore, didn't mention dates when referring to them.

The "last-version-played-tracker functionality" is unironically, your very own brain.

Once again, until dates are added to the changelogs, the "last-version-played-tracker functionality" is unironically, your very own brain.
Just remember this whole exchange the next time you are about to ask a similar question to your original one.
Yeah... sadly I do not really remember as I last played more than 2 years ago. :cry:
I remember most of Penny's scenes, a few of the traveling merchant girl ones and also a few of the main quest ones. I think I got as far as having to enter a cave below the castle... not sure. I should probably play again even if there's not much new content for Penny as I'm sure there's some new content for the merchant girl or the witch who I think I liked.

Lately I've been thinking that I should just create a spreadsheet with all the games I play and like and just update it with the latest version whenever I play again.

No need to apologize - even if you are doing it sarcastically.

You neither forced my hand into acting nor did you create a message that "was just too provocative."
It was sarcastic haha, I just find it funny when people say they "hate" to do something but will still do it so I acted as if the hate was truly genuine and wanted to follow up on your own sarcasm :)

Nah but now I am genuinely sorry about the sarcasm. :D

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Yeah... sadly I do not really remember as I last played more than 2 years ago. :cry:
I remember most of Penny's scenes, a few of the traveling merchant girl ones and also a few of the main quest ones. I think I got as far as having to enter a cave below the castle... not sure. I should probably play again even if there's not much new content for Penny as I'm sure there's some new content for the merchant girl or the witch who I think I liked.

Lately I've been thinking that I should just create a spreadsheet with all the games I play and like and just update it with the latest version whenever I play again.

It was sarcastic haha, I just find it funny when people say they "hate" to do something but will still do it so I acted as if the hate was truly genuine and wanted to follow up on your own sarcasm :)

Nah but now I am genuinely sorry about the sarcasm. :D
I now also feel bad about my own sarcasm as well. :)

So just to let you know, if you haven't played in over 2 years then there is new content for Penny that you'll get to enjoy.

Just not very much as she's been consistently beaten out my many other, more popular girls.

But there's definitely new stuff for her that's been added over the last 2 years.

Another suggestion I'll give you is to look at the "Penny" section of the updated walkthrough.

You've probably already done this though.

If you start reading about things you don't remember playing, then you'll have your desired answer.

Just take care not to spoil too much for yourself while going through the walkthrough.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Why Tia can't equip Chieftain Axe? She have 35 lvl, is it quest related or am I missing something?
She actually needs to be Level 36 to use it. Same goes for all other special weapons. It is always one level more than written. To use Trollbone dagger you have to be Level 41.

Reactions: Raoddik

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
She actually needs to be Level 36 to use it. Same goes for all other special weapons. It is always one level more than written. To use Trollbone dagger you have to be Level 41.
Oh... so that 15 strength was no needed? Oh well... nothing I can do about it, good to know, thx!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes