Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What’s the reason of even playing at that point, next update when Sypha comes she will get blasted by a kamehameha.
not to mention that time when you cant tranfer save
Point? It's a personal acievement I killed the Level limit?
...but honestly I am expecting to replay sooner or later anyway, my Char simply Leveled up as Updates require the MC to run around and fight mobs for several days/weeks. with tackling every story on itself you waste a lot of time waiting for certain days and Events... plus I wanted to know the limit... was quiet surprised to find there was more than Level 99

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Point? It's a personal acievement I killed the Level limit?
...but honestly I am expecting to replay sooner or later anyway, my Char simply Leveled up as Updates require the MC to run around and fight mobs for several days/weeks. with tackling every story on itself you waste a lot of time waiting for certain days and Events... plus I wanted to know the limit... was quiet surprised to find there was more than Level 99
oh i meant my hour spend on the old save.
i'm not judging;)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
any girls will get bitchy if u fk her entire family
not being serious here. she is probably the most "judgmental" but that is probably due to being the only girl in the game that can't be corrupted. honestly, this is much better than how vulgar some of the girls get at higher levels of corruption (like tia).

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
not being serious here. she is probably the most "judgmental" but that is probably due to being the only girl in the game that can't be corrupted. honestly, this is much better than how vulgar some of the girls get at higher levels of corruption (like tia).
oh pls dont take me seriously im mostly joke around

on serious note i undertand ur point

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
oh pls dont take me seriously im mostly joke around

on serious note i undertand ur point
tbf, I would love for someone to call my character out on his shit. the man is single-handedly warping the gene pool of arenford and probably the kingdom at this rate. I don't plan to do the marry emily storyline until more options (marrying other characters) becomes a thing lol. sorry but she ain't my first pick.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes