Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
First problem looks like a bug, can you me the save ?

Second, you need to interact with the fireplace at Jonh and choose smelt ore/bar then select the copper ore.
1)I'll Keep the save next time it happens
2)I tried it. its just saying that I dont have anything to smelt

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
you need to finish your training that john asked you (mc) before john gives him the ingrediants to do other stones and weapons.
So i need 3 rusted swords to complete the training? Is there any other thing I can melt - fighting orcs is hard and they rarley drop rusted swords

Reactions: djsverige

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
So i need 3 rusted swords to complete the training? Is there any other thing I can melt - fighting orcs is hard and they rarley drop rusted swords
the only way to get rusted sword is to fight orc or can be find on the ground with high perception

if you're dont want to cheat doing other quest first to gain some lvl i recommend Tia so you get her to help you in a fight

Reactions: Drededkref

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
My guess?
Stakes.
She is the lonely pious farmer with her only goal getting back her old estate.
No sealed Demons, no Rumah and orcs, she is not a queen, she is not a new character (like Anya or Melissa) and she isn’t a Rework and balance update (lmao).
Her gameplay revolves around tilting the ground, watering it and getting vegetables.
I think Penny's next chapter looks pretty promising, finding out about her parents death (99% sure the Coldstones were behind it), also 99% sure her sister is still alive (maybe a new character) , maybe when we get her farm back chyos we'll add a new farm management minigame... maybe a scene with Henry trying to get Penny back and we can humiliate him a little more... anyway, lots of possibilities.

Reactions: Raoddik

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
4.Use the furnace to smelt 3 rusted swords into copper bars
5.Talk to John again, now you can use the smithy to craft a bronze dagger

so if you follow the quest info from the quest page or the walkthrough then you will know what is needed.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

so if you follow the quest info from the quest page or the walkthrough then you will know what is needed.
I think they have a problem getting rusted sword.

Reactions: Drededkref

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
1)I'll Keep the save next time it happens
2)I tried it. its just saying that I dont have anything to smelt

here is it:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
So it’s not the power of love that reunites people… but the lack of manpower.
Meh
lmaooooooooooooooooooo its the power of the coding come on lol dont make us think that they can think by themselves lol if so then why the hell cant we advance without updates lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
The highlight of her quest is punching Henry and cuddling.

The highlight of Mira’s quest is going to a monastery to seal an evil demon and bang nuns

What would you choose as an RPG fan?

well then tell them if they hate her let them send her to the shop owner he would love to fuck her lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Rick is the example of "practise the onanism" I dont know how he doesnt get fired. At least his chair saved his family.
well if he got fired then who would continue the ummmmm zzzzzzzz pppppppp cant continue the sentance lol wow they got new security system this is new lol.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
What happens if my corrupt the women? I can get BJ and corrupt stepmom and I can corrupt penny with cumwine. But I don't know what the repurcussions will be.

And aslo, the MC alignment - does anything happen if it becomes more then 50?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes