Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ah but we need more than that, he already wants to remake the hunting system, with more animals and collectibles for cooking and crafting recipes.
Already listed a ton in the notes.
We need mallards, elks, snakes, bears and foxes to nane a few, the entire forest of Arenfield consists in rabbits and deers… and one bear, the last bear alive.

Mmmh I don’t think that idea is going to fly high, I don’t think he is interested in cattle fetish… or does he?
Nah pretty sure he doesn’t.
We already have snakes, and spiders.

I dont think he gonna make a breeding farm, is not in his tastes. But probably you can milk your girls when they are pregnant, and sell them for profit.When we have cows, someone gonna say and why we cannot breastfeed the girls when are pregnant? And then, it will be a no turning back.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We already have snakes, and spiders.

I dont think he gonna make a breeding farm, is not in his tastes. But probably you can milk your girls when they are pregnant, and sell them for profit.When we have cows, someone gonna say and why we cannot breastfeed the girls when are pregnant? And then, it will be a no turning back.
Snakes? Where? Where are the snakes?
Only in a dialogue for Tia’s lube there is a mention if snakes

And then we can make top quality cakes, true pastries
he maybe doesn't but some of us do

P.S im just express a FRIEND'S opinion :whistle:
Yeah sure…
1685373123340.gif

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It could be done in a semi-consensual manner, plus we already got corruption in this game.
Thus, barn could be about breeding and milking.
After you convince them or after you corrupt them.
Not too hardcore, i think. :whistle::coffee:

Oh well whatever, if he likes the idea he'll add it i guess. :giggle::coffee:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am hopeing to see some more netori stuff a cool way of doing one would be sabotaging a guy or girls bussiness to steal their wife and daughter from them incase of the girl you could even get all three. could probly do it in a way like when you stop the girl from going to girons house by walking into her. causing accidents in the path or posioning/stealing their supplys.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am hopeing to see some more netori stuff a cool way of doing one would be sabotaging a guy or girls bussiness to steal their wife and daughter from them incase of the girl you could even get all three. could probly do it in a way like when you stop the girl from going to girons house by walking into her. causing accidents in the path or posioning/stealing their supplys.
Kinda doubt it... that would put the MC on an equal state of Lucious and the Coldstones... heck even Giron.
That said it could be possible that MC saves a merchant family while on the road and later from the husband/fathers incompetency I gues... Peasant Quest did this before and A struggle with sin got inspired by that game a lot before.
On the other hand this is what we did with Penny aswell so not sure if we see another repeat of this

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Eroce2213

Aug 14, 2017
That was green gay orc sex Gray, your ears don’t work anymore as they used :cry:

If Frisha’s quest was completed, and Frisha is free or she started visiting Dave, Giron and Dave should talk about it, maybe make pass some days, but if you haven’t changed anything with the cheats or are playing a compressed version, then it should be a problem.
Yeah I waited a couple of days. I did use the cheats for stats but maybe that is the issue? I can Try a new save. But if it were to happen what time of the day would they speak?

Eroce2213

Aug 14, 2017
That was green gay orc sex Gray, your ears don’t work anymore as they used :cry:

If Frisha’s quest was completed, and Frisha is free or she started visiting Dave, Giron and Dave should talk about it, maybe make pass some days, but if you haven’t changed anything with the cheats or are playing a compressed version, then it should be a problem.
Oh nvm. I had to press to hide and listen while i was hiding and listening previously. I pressed it once earlier and thought I didnt have to press again. Fixed it. Thank you

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
It should end when you give the eggs to the statue. Like when you cut the christmas tree, it should not spawn another until next year or next december.
No you can collect another 21 and get another magic item or even two or three more. My best haul was 4 items, 3 of them helmets.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
For milking, the biggest issue is that you're converting food edible for humans into food edible for humans. So the only profit comes from the type of food that it is.

I'm not entirely certain, but I believe it's possibly to make the mother's body think there are more babies to feed. In fact, women who aren't pregnant can lactate to nurse a baby in case the mother dies. Knowing that and assuming simulated milk production for triplets when there's actually only 1 kid, that'd give us a surplus of 1000 to 2000 mL a day per mother.

Thinking about it, it could give players a late-game sink for all that food they have in surplus. All that venison, all that tender rabbit meat... Meals that give bonuses were a suggestion but lactating mothers in another. It takes quite a lot of calories for a mother to lactate, that means they need more food if they are to produce that milk surplus. Give MC a milk barn and stash cooked food in there so that every day, every mother can eat her fill (and reduced or no surplus milk production at all if MC fails to do so).

And of course, they'd have to actually go to the barn once per day (for an hour). Whether that's Chyos deciding for each one when in their schedule they go pump themselves or whether it's players... Well, I think it'd be better to leave it to the players. Let's say you only start with 1 available slot at first (so only 1 can pump her teats each hour) then increase the number of slots. If the schedules were fixed (Emily is always at 9 am, etc), there could be 2 schedules for the same hour. That means you'd be arbitrarily losing 1 pair of udders to get milk from, even though you would imply tell her to come the next hour. And I think it'd be better to improve the barn over time instead of it being a one-time thing and boom, you can pump as many women as you want!

... Where was I going with all this again? I don't know, I want to sleep. I'm not even sure I'm making sense anymore. But yeah, that milking idea could work. It could also give us a breastplay scene to "stimulate lactation" (and potentially more) for every girl prior to allowing them to get milked. A scene that could be repeated. To make sure they keep lactating, of course.

Now I'm curious what your thoughts might be... I find the logistics of a human milk barn amusing to figure out, since they do have the big problem of converting food into food... which isn't really a good deal at all when you think about it. It's like: give me 10 bucks, I'll give you back 5 :Kappa:

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For milking, the biggest issue is that you're converting food edible for humans into food edible for humans. So the only profit comes from the type of food that it is.

I'm not entirely certain, but I believe it's possibly to make the mother's body think there are more babies to feed. In fact, women who aren't pregnant can lactate to nurse a baby in case the mother dies. Knowing that and assuming simulated milk production for triplets when there's actually only 1 kid, that'd give us a surplus of 1000 to 2000 mL a day per mother.

Thinking about it, it could give players a late-game sink for all that food they have in surplus. All that venison, all that tender rabbit meat... Meals that give bonuses were a suggestion but lactating mothers in another. It takes quite a lot of calories for a mother to lactate, that means they need more food if they are to produce that milk surplus. Give MC a milk barn and stash cooked food in there so that every day, every mother can eat her fill (and reduced or no surplus milk production at all if MC fails to do so).

And of course, they'd have to actually go to the barn once per day (for an hour). Whether that's Chyos deciding for each one when in their schedule they go pump themselves or whether it's players... Well, I think it'd be better to leave it to the players. Let's say you only start with 1 available slot at first (so only 1 can pump her teats each hour) then increase the number of slots. If the schedules were fixed (Emily is always at 9 am, etc), there could be 2 schedules for the same hour. That means you'd be arbitrarily losing 1 pair of udders to get milk from, even though you would imply tell her to come the next hour. And I think it'd be better to improve the barn over time instead of it being a one-time thing and boom, you can pump as many women as you want!

... Where was I going with all this again? I don't know, I want to sleep. I'm not even sure I'm making sense anymore. But yeah, that milking idea could work. It could also give us a breastplay scene to "stimulate lactation" (and potentially more) for every girl prior to allowing them to get milked. A scene that could be repeated. To make sure they keep lactating, of course.

Now I'm curious what your thoughts might be... I find the logistics of a human milk barn amusing to figure out, since they do have the big problem of converting food into food... which isn't really a good deal at all when you think about it. It's like: give me 10 bucks, I'll give you back 5 :Kappa:
The main issue I see with this?
lack of space and that the current barn is going to collapse with the next stronger wind.
First we'd see wether Penny can start a normal farm by getting some animals back, than we have to rebuild the barn with Roderick and Rick... and than comes the hardest part... convince Penny of this venture... we could make a shortcut by building the barn in a different place... maybe in Rumah... they are wild and open enough to fairly consider this... and with the lack of variety in their diat it would likely be apreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes