RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
What happens if my corrupt the women? I can get BJ and corrupt stepmom and I can corrupt penny with cumwine. But I don't know what the repurcussions will be.

And aslo, the MC alignment - does anything happen if it becomes more then 50?
so far? none. unless you have ntr on and allow the ntr to happen. otherwise corruption just opens up more scenes or alters dialogue. The only time corruption comes into play is doing natasha's questine which only has a corruption route.

Reactions: Drededkref
May 26, 2019
He refers to sex outside the house I think. He asked before that question days ago. But I may be wrong.
Yeah, here is homarkc's original post with the question linked here.

I actually wanted to know if others were experiencing the same problem he's facing - Penny not allowing the MC to have sex with her outside on the field after the MC marries Emily.

But, according to Evangelion-01, this should only last for about a week.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so far? none. unless you have ntr on and allow the ntr to happen. otherwise corruption just opens up more scenes or alters dialogue. The only time corruption comes into play is doing natasha's questine which only has a corruption route.
But even Frank?
1685336722852.gif

Not me!

Unlike zARRR, I can't get enough of Rumah.

Well, I can't get enough of the non-NTR stuff for Rumah - don't like the NTR stuff all that much.

But it's nice to see all the other girls & storyarks in the game getting developed.
You weren’t there when every 1-2 updates where about Rumah, Rumah and Rumah.
The situation got so heated that from both site and discord there were backlashes, and Chyos had to intervene

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Question. about the Ester egg where you go find and collect The Eggs does it end when you collect "21" of them or can You collect another "21"

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Question. about the Ester egg where you go find and collect The Eggs does it end when you collect "21" of them or can You collect another "21"
It should end when you give the eggs to the statue. Like when you cut the christmas tree, it should not spawn another until next year or next december.

Reactions: Android 93

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
julia just got added. so getting 17% of the vote is actually pretty good.
That's give me some hope since it seems to be my favorite, but honestly all of them seems interesting, hard choice.

As for bonus scene, the one I like are in the second half, sad :( :p

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In game Pat.And cows, So we can remake this memorable moment:

Roosters don't take any shits. From no one.

Also Chyos planned some chickens in Penny update, so unless he forgot about it after so many months, I would say, we will have some chickens.
Good idea, what kinda farm doesn't have at least chickens.. Get those eggs rollin' i say. :sneaky::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In game Pat.And cows, So we can remake this memorable moment:

Roosters don't take any shits. From no one.

Also Chyos planned some chickens in Penny update, so unless he forgot about it after so many months, I would say, we will have some chickens.
Ah but we need more than that, he already wants to remake the hunting system, with more animals and collectibles for cooking and crafting recipes.
Already listed a ton in the notes.
We need mallards, elks, snakes, bears and foxes to nane a few, the entire forest of Arenfield consists in rabbits and deers… and one bear, the last bear alive.
Oh and since we're on the topic of farms, has anyone suggested milking barn yet?
With cows at first, and then... maybe we can staff it with human/elf/orc cattle at some point.
I can see the profits rising from here, oh yes, all manner of.. profits. :devilish::coffee:
Mmmh I don’t think that idea is going to fly high, I don’t think he is interested in cattle fetish… or does he?
Nah pretty sure he doesn’t.
Is it the wedding with Julia implemented yet or not? If so, how do you trigger, I have already captured the Raven
It’s not implemented yet

• Sad
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes