zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, technically i've been lurking here for a while now. :whistle::coffee:
Watching all of you from the shadows. Huhu~ :devilish::coffee:
1685289717434.gif

I vote for penny as often as I can. Honestly the nicest girl in the game (Mira can be bitchy at times)
But one vote cannot change all the surpasses, I wonder how many are die hard Penny fans among the voters.
Penny is just a sweet and pious gal, too much nice in fact she easily gets exploited by others, she believes too much in people’s good hearts.
Mira has known MC for all of her life of course she gets tired of his BS fairly quickly.

Next bonus scene is going to be about Penny tho!
Penny and Natasha, and from my 8th restart I noticed that MC says that he thought she was more interested in girls than boys.
Possible lesbian scene or just a wrong impression of the main player?
Who knows, speculation time

Last edited:

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Im having 2 problems (ive applied the hotfix), Please help me

1) Sometimes I get one option instead of the 2 that I was supposed to get -- Like I wanted to have dinner with Mira's family but there was inly one option (no) instead of the usual 2 (yes/no). Same happened when I tried leaving the house - I was only getting the 'stay here' option.

But these aren't recurring problem, these happened with me like twice or thrice. I tried reloading the save but nothing worked. I just skipped dinner

2) How do I smelt copper ore? I can smelt rusted swords but I dont have 3 swords. So i mined 3 copper ores and tried to smelt them. but when I went to the smelter it said I dont have anything to smelt

The game is amazing btw.

Last edited:

Eroce2213

Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone help me on finding Liandra's content. I finished frisha's quest I believe and kept waiting in the closet to hide and listen. I have the version that was posted recently.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I awoke to the sound of Tia getting orc'd hard.
That was green gay orc sex Gray, your ears don’t work anymore as they used :cry:

Can anyone help me on finding Liandra's content. I finished frisha's quest I believe and kept waiting in the closet to hide and listen. I have the version that was posted recently.
If Frisha’s quest was completed, and Frisha is free or she started visiting Dave, Giron and Dave should talk about it, maybe make pass some days, but if you haven’t changed anything with the cheats or are playing a compressed version, then it should be a problem.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That was green gay orc sex Gray, your ears don’t work anymore as they used :cry:

If Frisha’s quest was completed, and Frisha is free or she started visiting Dave, Giron and Dave should talk about it, maybe make pass some days, but if you haven’t changed anything with the cheats or are playing a compressed version, then it should be a problem.
Imawyn x Dasan content someday.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west. i cant get this scene
me neither

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Regarding sword training with Lyvia: Do I need to pass all 3 checks in a row to complete it? Or do I just need to run through the cycle multiple times (5+)? Just want to know before I dedicate several hours to the RNG gods.
Thanks in advance :)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 2656658

But one vote cannot change all the surpasses, I wonder how many are die hard Penny fans among the voters.
Penny is just a sweet and pious gal, too much nice in fact she easily gets exploited by others, she believes too much in people’s good hearts.
Mira has known MC for all of her life of course she gets tired of his BS fairly quickly.

Next bonus scene is going to be about Penny tho!
Penny and Natasha, and from my 8th restart I noticed that MC says that he thought she was more interested in girls than boys.
Possible lesbian scene or just a wrong impression of the main player?
Who knows, speculation time
If Natasha is uncorrupted, then it's a penny x mc scene only

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

1) Sometimes I get one option instead of the 2 that I was supposed to get -- Like I wanted to have dinner with Mira's family but there was inly one option (no) instead of the usual 2 (yes/no). Same happened when I tried leaving the house - I was only getting the 'stay here' option.

But these aren't recurring problem, these happened with me like twice or thrice. I tried reloading the save but nothing worked. I just skipped dinner

2) How do I smelt copper ore? I can smelt rusted swords but I dont have 3 swords. So i mined 3 copper ores and tried to smelt them. but when I went to the smelter it said I dont have anything to smelt

The game is amazing btw.
First problem looks like a bug, can you me the save ?

Second, you need to interact with the fireplace at Jonh and choose smelt ore/bar then select the copper ore.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why is Penny so unpopular?

Where are these thick butt lovers when you need 'em?
My guess?
Stakes.
She is the lonely pious farmer with her only goal getting back her old estate.
No sealed Demons, no Rumah and orcs, she is not a queen, she is not a new character (like Anya or Melissa) and she isn’t a Rework and balance update (lmao).
Her gameplay revolves around tilting the ground, watering it and getting vegetables.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
My guess?
Stakes.
She is the lonely pious farmer with her only goal getting back her old estate.
No sealed Demons, no Rumah and orcs, she is not a queen, she is not a new character (like Anya or Melissa) and she isn’t a Rework and balance update (lmao).
Her gameplay revolves around tilting the ground, watering it and getting vegetables.
that a fancy way to say she boring

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
First problem looks like a bug, can you me the save ?

Second, you need to interact with the fireplace at Jonh and choose smelt ore/bar then select the copper ore.
thank you but for his question it was as he said it that he has only smelt the old rusted swords which means that he need to finish his training that john asked him before john gives him the ingrediants to do other stones and weapons.

because in the start john asks the MC to prove that he can handle the work so he asked him to melt the rusted swords to make 3 coppers of it when john gives him extra stone (tin).

Last edited:
Reactions: DeminPatyon

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

The game is amazing btw.
you need to finish your training that john asked you (mc) before john gives him the ingrediants to do other stones and weapons.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
In your dreams

Dasan x Ibhar when, that’s the real hot shit, he be pushing something else in that well if you catch my meaning
first if Dasan is dead which if he cought what you meant lol.
second if he fled the camp so he cant do anything with any woman lol.

but if he meant that if dasan stayed alive he wont be meating her in the other camp lol. so yeah let him be able to get woman in his camp first lol.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes