pr83

May 5, 2017
2nd - i have still not got scenes with belinda the queen's maid everytime my payer goes to see her in the garden sh ejust jerks off the player and thas it....no new scenes so i wanna ask is there more content with her if yes how do i get it...?
Yeah would also like to know that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2nd - i have still not got scenes with belinda the queen's maid everytime my payer goes to see her in the garden sh ejust jerks off the player and thas it....no new scenes so i wanna ask is there more content with her if yes how do i get it...?
2 possibilities...
talk to Belinda after she goes to her room for the night
talk to her when she is alone in the Kitchen (after the queens dinner)

Reactions: Harsh 007

DGun23

May 17, 2018
sleep in her bed naked after visiting the Dwarf colony in the mine
Thanks, also I just completed the ritual quest but the next quest "Fighting Demos" is saying that it is not implemented yet. I thought the monastery part was already in the version 0.5.4.1 ......

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I cannot load a save, continue only takes me to save again, load doesn't become interactive anymore. Ok I read that I have to start a new game my last one was 5.4.1 and I was able to load the old saves, and continue just the once but all other attempts to load from the old saves failed.... So I had to start over darn!

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, also I just completed the ritual quest but the next quest "Fighting Demos" is saying that it is not implemented yet. I thought the monastery part was already in the version 0.5.4.1 ......
Not really… 5.4.1 is the bonus scene with Lyvia and Katheryn

Dec 8, 2021
hi! I have this little trouble:
opssss.png
I looked into the folders and yes, the image is there.

I play in Mac. Any hint??

SOLVED!!!!

Sorry. I dont know why, but I didnt copy all the files. MY FAULT

Last edited:

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
It is a question we have been asking for centuries but here is a guide

You shouldn’t have broken the seal, and no, editing choices such as this will inevitably break your game
i mean in game, there is always a bladder looking de buff or a stomach that i can get rid off

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i mean in game, there is always a bladder looking de buff or a stomach that i can get rid off
Ah that one you mean?
It’s not a bladder, you are simply hungry, the tutorial showed you how the hunger bar works, if the bar hunger drops, you become weak, therefore you should eat food, manually through the inventory, automatically by pressing h (if you have food in your inventory) or at dinner with people

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Ah that one you mean?
It’s not a bladder, you are simply hungry, the tutorial showed you how the hunger bar works, if the bar hunger drops, you become weak, therefore you should eat food, manually through the inventory, automatically by pressing h (if you have food in your inventory) or at dinner with people
well am at full HP ate some bred but still on status the icon is there

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes