zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you find the forgotten valley to reach Bianca?
Bianca shows it to you personally herself if you continue her quest
Someone knew how to make the priestess quest? The priestess with red hair.
You mean Natasha? Click on the baptism pool where she drinks each morning, a new quest shall pop up
Please give save for the latest update
Bruh, literally not even 10 posts ago there was a save, please read before posting

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This is a very early save, almost the start of the game, please check your save before posting.
Still bruh, this means you can search, and even the post before that, there are saves, heck since The new update the links of Demin and Shiningknight have been shared.
Therefore again, check before posting.
And even then all saves are completely different from another, some could have Rumah Dasan, Athia love, and against Hekima, with Sophie on the run, with different variables, sex scenes et cetera.

Last edited:

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
Bianca shows it to you personally herself if you continue her quest

You mean Natasha? Click on the baptism pool where she drinks each morning, a new quest shall pop up

Bruh, literally not even 10 posts ago there was a save, please read before posting
I did that but when i interact with the fountain seems to be needed C+ 65 and i don´t know how to achieve that number and how will affect on my save.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did that but when i interact with the fountain seems to be needed C+ 65 and i don´t know how to achieve that number and how will affect on my save.
That is alignment, and shows how willingly MC is to do certain events, in the game it changes only some dialogues of MC.
To gain corruption alignment points, you have to steal money from the chests of innocents, sell your cum to Lucius (Although others will be able to use it), use mind control on bandits and so on.

Reactions: Ryuengami

pr83

May 5, 2017
Will Natasha, Verena and a few other characters who only have a corruption only route ever gonna get a normal route?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Will Natasha, Verena and a few other characters who only have a corruption only route ever gonna get a normal route?
Most probably not, Verena and Hiba are almost confirmed in not having new routes.
Natasha instead is tricky, could be suggested in a bonus scene her love route but also we don’t know if Chyos has any plans to give her a third route.
Although the situation may change with the monastery conclusion, maybe MC will obtain some kind of holy right

Reactions: pr83

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Most probably not, Verena and Hiba are almost confirmed in not having new routes.
Natasha instead is tricky, could be suggested in a bonus scene her love route but also we don’t know if Chyos has any plans to give her a third route.
Although the situation may change with the monastery conclusion, maybe MC will obtain some kind of holy right
When will Dasan have a new route? Friendship route could be quite the epic story of the greatest bromance of all time!

• Haha
Reactions: drakesang and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When will Dasan have a new route? Friendship route could be quite the epic story of the greatest bromance of all time!
But then the Bromance path would turn into multiple branches, a branch where Dasan and MC go to a therapist for their daddy issues, a NTR path were Rick steals Dasan friendship… it would take months!
Not too mention the path were Dasan becomes MC’s wanita!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
News about the BONUS poll.

As I said some time ago, I talked with Chyos of how to improve system to have more balance in the polls. On the last bonus poll in patreon we have a ratio of 1 no-NTR / 7 NTR added. The objective is to pursue the 4 no-NTR/4 NTR added without harming the other options in the poll and for that, this is what gonna happen:

For the next months and until we reach the 4/4 ratio, there will not be more ntr added pre-polls in the Discord, instead there will be only no-NTR options. With this, the addition in the patreon poll of bonus scenes will be 100% no-NTR until the ratio is 4/4.

In the next patreon poll of bonus scenes that applies today we have 2 no-NTR/ 6 NTR added scenes that people can vote.

When the ratio of 4/4 is reached the system will go this way:

-When a NTR added option wins in the patreon poll, the next pre-poll will be full NTR added.
-When the no-NTR option wins in the patreon poll, the next pre-poll will be full No-NTR options.

With this we keep the balance in the bonus poll so we will always have a ratio of 4/4.

This new improvement doesn't disable the others that were applied in the system: pity votes, developer choice, etc.

Lore:

What is no-NTR? Pure Vanilla Scene.
What is NTR added? Vanilla scene + NTR option.

That's it.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
I cant seem to trigger Arianna going to Rumah, I use the north exit at 7am every time she is in the forest but nothing happens

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I cant seem to trigger Arianna going to Rumah, I use the north exit at 7am every time she is in the forest but nothing happens
There's some additional unrelated trigger, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is - I do remember i had problems at the same place and the walkthrough does list it, perhaps someone else will chime it.

It was something weird like you need to have progressed far enough on arianna's moms questline like scaring her with the rat or something? Cant remember exactly.

Reactions: BlackClaws

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
There's some additional unrelated trigger, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is - I do remember i had problems at the same place and the walkthrough does list it, perhaps someone else will chime it.

It was something weird like you need to have progressed far enough on arianna's moms questline like scaring her with the rat or something? Cant remember exactly.
That quest is for Verana, is it? I don´t know if that two things are related.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Damn, these brigands are strong. Have no chance with lvl 26 + Lyvia. She dies after 3 hits and alone I have no chance against 3 brigants....

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes