GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
1689797196465.png

This is a brigand, right? I've been able to recruit one. There was another that I failed the convince check and he was no longer interactable. There are several of these bodies on the map and I can't interact with them, either.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Taking too long to rescue her has the mayor divorce his wife, it looked like he was about to kick her out as well and get a new wife. Would be nice to see who he takes and if you can go for the double kill to steal them both.
I think Giron could remarry with Frisha. But is unlikely because:
  • In "Dave route" is more confortable to keep her as the family's mistress/maid.
  • If she leave Dave, she and her family won't want to have anything to do with the Baron's family.
Penny, Arianna and Melisa are, probaly, not an option either.
Penny has a partner (MC or Henry) and is too pious.
Arianna and Melisa have family issues.

The Coldstones probably have a daughter or relative they can present to Giron.

The easiest option is a totally new character: a woman from a merchant's or a noble's family from another town or someone from the Cult.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hmm, ok. It's been several days and nothing spawns. I'll give a few more.
Make sure you're thorough about checking all the spawn areas - both northeast of town, then the path south from that, as well as the hut area by the river with the log crossing (and the normal big forest between rumah and town)

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
did all the mystery eggs get removed?
Was sort of hoping to find out who was placing them and giving gifts xD

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The best way to prevent needless waiting is to just savescum before making the deal. I always go for the Intelligence check (I'm a cheapskate), and hooo boy, you won't believe the amount of times I reload and try again.
I have a confession to make, I am also a cheapskate, persuasion is my way.
Thanks mate, worked perfectly for Emily x Frisha!

Any idea how to trigger Emily x Mira? Is it related to number of orgasm also?

EDIT: Just saw it is not implemented yet, anyway, thanks
Walkthrough has to say this:
The next time you fuck Mira in the afternoon and she has an orgasm Emily will show up again and start masturbating. Depening on her corruption (need 15+) you have the option to invite her in.
did all the mystery eggs get removed?
Was sort of hoping to find out who was placing them and giving gifts xD
It’s no more April, they disappear after April

Last edited:
Reactions: GodOfMercy

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I went from lv6 to lv12 just by completing "Your Former Stepmother" Emily quest

Is that right or its a bug? 6 levels worth of XP from a quest seems a bit too much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I went from lv6 to lv12 just by completing "Your Former Stepmother" Emily quest

Is that right or its a bug? 6 levels worth of XP from a quest seems a bit too much
You don't need much exp to evel early on... also there are several high reward Quests... maybe in order to smoothen the leveling with the stronger enemies... killing Gurthak or the Rumah Questline are also high reward quests

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
You don't need much exp to evel early on... also there are several high reward Quests... maybe in order to smoothen the leveling with the stronger enemies... killing Gurthak or the Rumah Questline are also high reward quests
Do you know whether I do other quests to smooth out the XP gains or just take that big XP reward? Dont know if its going to make fights/content unbalanced (trying to get by this run without cheats)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you know whether I do other quests to smooth out the XP gains or just take that big XP reward? Dont know if its going to make fights/content unbalanced (trying to get by this run without cheats)
Well you are in luck since there is going to be a Rework and Balance update in 5.7.0.
Edit: I misread

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Well you are in luck since there is going to be a Rework and Balance update in 5.7.0.
Luck? But that update is still months ahead (since 5.5.0 is the next one), no? In that case why bother thinking about it now?

Unless I stop my progress now and wait.. but that would be hard since I like this game..

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I tried to trigger the 3some with Rick and Kate.
I encouraged Rick at the beginning and also let him build A in the bar minigame with Kate.
I was on the ntr route and in a relationship with Kate.
I was also able to fuck her in the barn.
Then I told Rick that I was in a relationship with Kate. But after that I could not go to the barn to fuck Kate anymore.
What exactly did I do wrong, the walkthrough was a bit inaccurate.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes