Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Luck? But that update is still months ahead (since 5.5.0 is the next one), no? In that case why bother thinking about it now?

Unless I stop my progress now and wait.. but that would be hard since I like this game..
Consider this... the game rewards are balanced to the avarage dificulty.
You get some mayor exp boosts but most of the times you also have to work quiet abit to get them... and once you are around Level 50 these boosts make up to around 1 Level or less

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Don't be pansies, we have quick battle on options, after lvl 30 is just a pattern of work.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I tried to trigger the 3some with Rick and Kate.
I encouraged Rick at the beginning and also let him build A in the bar minigame with Kate.
I was on the ntr route and in a relationship with Kate.
I was also able to fuck her in the barn.
Then I told Rick that I was in a relationship with Kate. But after that I could not go to the barn to fuck Kate anymore.
What exactly did I do wrong, the walkthrough was a bit inaccurate.
When Kate and Rick are in front of the Inn and the MC go to talk to them, Kate kiss the MC?

What options appear when you talk with Kate?

Is Kate mad with the MC?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
When Kate and Rick are in front of the Inn and the MC go to talk to them, Kate kiss the MC?
Before I told Rick that I was in a relationship with Kate, there was no kiss. After that there was a kiss but the option with the barn was gone.

What options appear when you talk with Kate?
After I told Rick there was only one kiss from Kate but the option with the barn was gone.

Is Kate mad with the MC?
No.

I told Thomas at one point to stop blackmailing Kate, maybe that was the mistake?
Or maybe I'm not allowed to start a relationship with her at all?
Was there ever a "friends+" option or anything?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Before I told Rick that I was in a relationship with Kate, there was no kiss. After that there was a kiss but the option with the barn was gone.

After I told Rick there was only one kiss from Kate but the option with the barn was gone.

No.

I told Thomas at one point to stop blackmailing Kate, maybe that was the mistake?
Or maybe I'm not allowed to start a relationship with her at all?
Was there ever a "friends+" option or anything?
As far as I know Thomas blackmailing Kate can be avoided all together, for the rest of Kate pimp/sharing scenes.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have now started a new save game and the mc and rick could now start a relationship with kate.
Does it matter what I choose here for a future 3some? If I understand the wt correctly I can no longer deflower her if she gets with Rick before me. Correct?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have now started a new save game and the mc and rick could now start a relationship with kate.
Does it matter what I choose here for a future 3some? If I understand the wt correctly I can no longer deflower her if she gets with Rick before me. Correct?
It doesn’t matter, if you get her first you’ll later have the option to share it with Rick, same if you are second.
Thomas in both cases can go fuck himself

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Well by pulling some strings and being careful you can deflower her and get her pregnant even before rick has sex with her as her boyfriend.
I did this but of course I used cheats (could be done without it but might take more caution). First encourage Rick to start relationship with her. Let him build Affection till 5 thus triggering the relationship dialogue. Now here comes the crucial part. Not sure if this is a bug or not. But as long as you aren't present on site at 9am (when they meet to talk) he doesn't have sex with her. Meaning as long as you skip time any where in which you can't see Rick entering the inn they don't have sex. He enters at 9 every alternate day to have sex with her. I personally skipped time from home skipping directly to noon before they could meet at 9.
Also don't try to use the relationship values (cheat book) unless you know the exact values to trigger events. If you miss the game breaks and corrects itself by overruling any of your hard work. Additionally you can get her pregnant and don't tell rick about stealing her if Kate has belly grown they will act like it was their kid. I didn't follow through so not sure what happens ahead.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I tried to trigger the 3some with Rick and Kate.
I encouraged Rick at the beginning and also let him build A in the bar minigame with Kate.
I was on the ntr route and in a relationship with Kate.
I was also able to fuck her in the barn.
Then I told Rick that I was in a relationship with Kate. But after that I could not go to the barn to fuck Kate anymore.
What exactly did I do wrong, the walkthrough was a bit inaccurate.
oh that i same as you but to make rick fuck kate you need use MV cheat enble rick and kate has fuck when he come watch you there new lind cell him in make sure add rick and kate fuck 10 time up

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes