trey31

Jul 23, 2023
I’m in the men’s quarters in the far left it’s the room for the monastery so what am I looking for?? Or that’s it on the update

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lyvia = Town Guard leader (female redhead), becomes town protector "under" mc as part of his Merc force.
Swooosh… he was joking…:FacePalm:
It's story Rumah Village already finish ?
No
What I mean is by having the walkthoughs from 5.2.0; 5.2.9a; 5.3.0-5.3.5 I can track the updates and progress on my own pacing.
There is this thing called changelog that lets you track down each update’s content
I have problem with Katherin, i can't have dinner with her and Tia, i already done rumah quest when i bring Umah to village but still can't have dinner with Katherin. Someone can have some advice.
Have you brought Tia with you at her house during the evening and sat down at the table?

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Dear Chyos, MC could use level 3 rest beds in some of the places he stays. I know that could require animation updates (work). Like Penny's house the old excuse: My parents memory, I kinda miss the corruption where she was taken on the bed while the wounded ex boyfriend sleeps.

2 Adriana hanging at the village, MC takes the wife of the old leader, no reaction from Adriana.... opportunity to write a reaction.

white_remorse

Dec 3, 2021
I have problem with Katherin, i can't have dinner with her and Tia, i already done rumah quest when i bring Umah to village but still can't have dinner with Katherin. Someone can have some advice.
Assuming you already have Katherine's Housekey, you have to bring Tia with you inside your party and try going to her house from the south of The Hunting Ground (Where you can lie in wait for 1 hour for rabbits, deer, & orc scout ambush), if you bring Lydia with you too, she would leave your party the moment you enter Tia's house area. And if I'm not mistaken there seems to be a bit of bug here and there (like you can ask Tia to stay at her house but Katherine will ask you where she is). Dont go to her house through Arenfield.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dear Chyos, MC could use level 3 rest beds in some of the places he stays. I know that could require animation updates (work). Like Penny's house the old excuse: My parents memory, I kinda miss the corruption where she was taken on the bed while the wounded ex boyfriend sleeps.

2 Adriana hanging at the village, MC takes the wife of the old leader, no reaction from Adriana.... opportunity to write a reaction.
level 3 rest beds?!?!? o_Oo_O what the hell is a level 3 rest bed?

Adriana?!? o_Oo_O who is Adriana?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

like the one at your house or I think the dwarf girls' is a level 3 bed. Penny's is 2. The Inn is either 1 or 2(when you're on floor and didnt pay for room), and the hay is 0? I think?

Honestly after several playthroughs you realize the hay is GOATED because it allows you to skip huge swaths of time without player input to wait or getting interrupted by character events.

isnt adriana whats his face's mother at rumah? Dasan?

Separately,

zARRR Awhileback I had jotted down suggestions I'd have for dev about gameflow; over time most things others have been brought up like combat etc, but the two biggests things I'd still pass on to dev (mechanically/flowwise)

1) The initial cumwine start with witch is still far too convoluted. Specifically the interaction with Lucius, and the poor telegraphing of the repeat conversation. If I were him I'd just do away with the repeat part of the conversation, or move it to a separate character (e.g. "if you want to know more about this, go ask X outside the castle, he had trouble with his boners awhile ago and might know something").

2) The gating of medicine quests & herb learning not only behind Tia, but specifically behind her anal quest, which by extension behind what-her-face in the village. This is just bad design. I'm sure there are many people like myself who aren't huge anal enthusiasts and could do without. It seems rather bizarre that potions, being such a staple in rpg games are gated behind this. Not only that, but it requires you to play the "bad guy route" with the women in Rumah. There's no alternative, no option, you're at the mercy of Chryos's tastes.

I wouldn't remove the prerequisites or make that quest line come earlier, rather I'd just shift it over to Katherine and gate it on an existing high reputation with Tia. It makes perfect sense if there's a town medicine-woman, you have to get in her daughters good graces to progress. The whol anal-rumah-harem-whatever is just an obnoxious unrelated grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

like the one at your house or I think the dwarf girls' is a level 3 bed. Penny's is 2. The Inn is either 1 or 2(when you're on floor and didnt pay for room), and the hay is 0? I think?

Honestly after several playthroughs you realize the hay is GOATED because it allows you to skip huge swaths of time without player input to wait or getting interrupted by character events.

isnt adriana whats his face's mother at rumah? Dasan?
No you fools Adrian is the lover of Rocky in the famous movie, we all know that we are waiting for the crossover ASWS x Rocky, where MC will fight on a ring against the famous boxe to win Adrian’s heart

zARRR Awhileback I had jotted down suggestions I'd have for dev about gameflow; over time most things others have been brought up like combat etc, but the two biggests things I'd still pass on to dev (mechanically/flowwise)

1) The initial cumwine start with witch is still far too convoluted. Specifically the interaction with Lucius, and the poor telegraphing of the repeat conversation. If I were him I'd just do away with the repeat part of the conversation, or move it to a separate character (i.e. "if you want to know more about this, go ask X outside the castle, he had trouble with his boners awhile ago and might know something").

2) The gating of medicine quests & herb learning not only behind Tia, but specifically behind her anal quest, which by extension behind what-her-face in the village. This is just bad design. I'm sure there are many people like myself who aren't huge anal enthusiasts and could do without. It seems rather bizarre that potions, being such a staple in rpg games are gated behind this. Not only that, but it requires you to play the "bad guy route" with the women in Rumah. There's no alternative, no option, you're at the mercy of Chryos's tastes.

I wouldn't remove the prerequisites or make that quest line come earlier, rather I'd just shift it over to Katherine and gate it on an existing high reputation with Tia. It makes perfect sense if there's a town medicine-woman, you have to get in her daughters good graces to progress. The whol anal-rumah-harem-whatever is just an obnoxious unrelated grind.
As a blue hedgehog would say “You are too slow!”.
They are both already in the notes, a better structured questlog and a more intuitive way to go to Lucius et cetera.
… And wait a second Pr0GamerJohnny there is already a way to get the alchemy system from Tia’s mom without the anal, you just need 5 in herbalism and then you can ask her about it.
But even then, with the potions crafting system, it needs a small rework, especially a better scaling of healing potions, for now red potions are OP.
Even a better bed system, for example all beds should give you the same hour rate, (And Ottoeight bed levels heal differently stamina)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No you fools Adrian is the lover of Rocky in the famous movie, we all know that we are waiting for the crossover ASWS x Rocky, where MC will fight on a ring against the famous boxe to win Adrian’s heart

As a blue hedgehog would say “You are too slow!”.
They are both already in the notes, a better structured questlog and a more intuitive way to go to Lucius et cetera.
… And wait a second Pr0GamerJohnny there is already a way to get the alchemy system from Tia’s mom without the anal, you just need 5 in herbalism and then you can ask her about it.
But even then, with the potions crafting system, it needs a small rework, especially a better scaling of healing potions, for now red potions are OP.
Even a better bed system, for example all beds should give you the same hour rate, (And Ottoeight bed levels heal differently stamina)
I actually like the current bed system, it makes the very early game feel challenging and immersive. Some of my favorite memories of this game are in the first 8 hours of playing, just figuring out how to survive. People that have problems with it probably ditched Penny at the start of the game :LOL:

That's good you can learn alchemy without the quest, though 5 seems a little steep since correct me if I'm wrong, but you cant forage prior to that meaning you cant gain herbalism without spending level up talents.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I actually like the current bed system, it makes the very early game feel challenging and immersive. Some of my favorite memories of this game are in the first 8 hours of playing, just figuring out how to survive. People that have problems with it probably ditched Penny at the start of the game :LOL:

That's good you can learn alchemy without the quest, though 5 seems a little steep since correct me if I'm wrong, but you cant forage prior to that meaning you cant gain herbalism without spending level up talents.
Oh? You say?
Why although if I may ask?
Is it because for the level progression? Therefore all level 1 beds can remain the same, they are uncomfortable and amateurish after all.

You can forage only with one level of herbalism, aka when you go to Katheryn for the wounded and she starts teaching you that

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh? You say?
Why although if I may ask?
Is it because for the level progression? Therefore all level 1 beds can remain the same, they are uncomfortable and amateurish after all.

You can forage only with one level of herbalism, aka when you go to Katheryn for the wounded and she starts teaching you that
Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought your previous post was saying the dev plans to normalize the bed energy regeneration rate, which I didn't want.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought your previous post was saying the dev plans to normalize the bed energy regeneration rate, which I didn't want.
No, my suggestion is to make all beds have the same “sleeping till” categories.
The hay and otehr beds shall remain the same, in healing energy

AdeptVoodo

Jun 29, 2017
Assuming you already have Katherine's Housekey, you have to bring Tia with you inside your party and try going to her house from the south of The Hunting Ground (Where you can lie in wait for 1 hour for rabbits, deer, & orc scout ambush), if you bring Lydia with you too, she would leave your party the moment you enter Tia's house area. And if I'm not mistaken there seems to be a bit of bug here and there (like you can ask Tia to stay at her house but Katherine will ask you where she is). Dont go to her house through Arenfield.
Thats the point that i dont get the key to house. Every time after 8pm Katherin kick me out of the house. I can only sleep in the house when i got to bed before 8pm.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, my suggestion is to make all beds have the same “sleeping till” categories.
The hay and otehr beds shall remain the same, in healing energy
Ah, yes, agreed with that. I usually try and unlock the house bed asap just to avoid npc interruption events.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes