zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Welp time to wait 3-4 updates until we know what the consequences of the demon pact is.
He wanted to finish every consequence related to Sypha in this update although, in case he doesn’t finish a character routes he will add then in future bonus scenes, like he is doing now with Ronya.
A future Ronya bonus scene will introduce ehat he couldn’t add in Lyvia’s update

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
He wanted to finish every consequence related to Sypha in this update although, in case he doesn’t finish a character routes he will add then in future bonus scenes, like he is doing now with Ronya.
A future Ronya bonus scene will introduce ehat he couldn’t add in Lyvia’s update
Who is ronya?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Who is ronya?
Looks like someone didn’t finish Lyvia’s quest…

Ronya is the Nightingale, the second in command of the Raven.
After defeating them it is revealed that she is the younger sister of Yasmine

Jun 10, 2018
This would be a spoiler, but what happens if you side with Syfa in the latest quest? I know she said that the monastery would be the MC's personal sex dungeon, but what about Mira? And can you corrupt all the nuns regardless of what choice you make?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm more talking about the consequences outside the monastery, like if do the pact will we lose Isha.
I think The monastery events will be independent from other developments with the other quests.
can i transfer my saves from the compressed version to the full one?
You can but will they work? Who knows I never tried, they should, but as always copy and paste them

Reactions: bobthe slayer

pr83

May 5, 2017
Looks like someone didn’t finish Lyvia’s quest…
After defeating them it is revealed that she is the younger sister of Yasmine
Lyvia?!?! Who the fuck is that?

LOL 3 months of overcomplication map and NPCs that will not really use in future story update.
seem like I have to postpone his patron until v0.5.6 is released.
Go ahead, make more empty threats

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

pr83

May 5, 2017
zARRR Has Chyos shared or hinted at anything regarding the bimbofication reversal of Yasmine and or if more characters will get that feature in the future?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR Has Chyos shared or hinted at anything regarding the bimbofication reversal of Yasmine and or if more characters will get that feature in the future?
No Bimbofication reversal in the near future or at all.
Chyos could still change his mind but for the sake of not delving into another box of multiple paths, she won't get a new model.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone provide old walkthroughs? Coming back to play after version 5.1.9 Please help!
Uh? What do you mean?
Just use the normal walkthrough in the OP as always, it’s not like updating it changes the old structure

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Uh? What do you mean?
Just use the normal walkthrough in the OP as always, it’s not like updating it changes the old structure
What I mean is by having the walkthoughs from 5.2.0; 5.2.9a; 5.3.0-5.3.5 I can track the updates and progress on my own pacing.

AdeptVoodo

Jun 29, 2017
I have problem with Katherin, i can't have dinner with her and Tia, i already done rumah quest when i bring Umah to village but still can't have dinner with Katherin. Someone can have some advice.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes