RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Still must resist playing again till the next major questlines (in this case the church stuff) is complete. Generally I don't play the next update immediately, instead opting to wait for multiple updates to go in since I prefer playing through a bunch of new stuff in one go over quick drip feeds and I think when a major section is completed is a good drop in point.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Still must resist playing again till the next major questlines (in this case the church stuff) is complete. Generally I don't play the next update immediately, instead opting to wait for multiple updates to go in since I prefer playing through a bunch of new stuff in one go over quick drip feeds and I think when a major section is completed is a good drop in point.
The current version here is the unstable/test one anyway, so wait up for the next one.

white_remorse

Dec 3, 2021
Thats the point that i dont get the key to house. Every time after 8pm Katherin kick me out of the house. I can only sleep in the house when i got to bed before 8pm.
Ah then you just have to finish Rumah Questline until the Dasan's father's dead, then at 4pm go to Tia's house through south of the hunting ground (with Tia inside your party), go inside the house, talk to Katherine, then the MC and Tia would talked about the current situation at Rumah with Katherine. After the conversation she'd given you the key.

Reactions: DustofDreams

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there ntr or sharing content with Tia at the camp?

Btw, my god, this is definitely one of the best games on this site. So much content and so many important decisions, I love it!

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Please Help?!? EVERY time I play this game on either joi play or pc The game has like 2 fps and is Extremely Slow I don't know how and what to do is this normal anyone have the same problem pls help a newbie !!

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Please Help?!? EVERY time I play this game on either joi play or pc The game has like 2 fps and is Extremely Slow I don't know how and what to do is this normal anyone have the same problem pls help a newbie !!
try Enabled "Performance Mode" It might help

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is there ntr or sharing content with Tia at the camp?

Btw, my god, this is definitely one of the best games on this site. So much content and so many important decisions, I love it!
Yes, there is some content:

1. (Tia must be your wanita) At some point in the Lyvia storyline, you have to explore the camp because the town guards aren't returning. You find the injured Lyvia, take care of her and let her sleep in the tent. If Tia is in the group and you sleep next to Lyvia in the tent, Tia will approach you at night. Let it happen and you have sex, right next to Lyvia.

2. (Mercenary camp) Same again if you're in the mercenary camp next to Imawyn sleeping and have Tia in the group. You now have sex right next to Imawyn. She wakes up and gets mad

3. (C5+ Tia) (C10+ Imawyn) Have sex with Tia next to Imawyn again. Imawyn wakes up and you have threesome sex.

4. (C5+ Tia) (C10+ Imawyn) (5x Analsex withTia)

(1) Tia demands to have anal sex. You take her anal and finger Imawyn at the same time. Keep switching partners during sex and between vaginal and anal sex when you fuck with Tia. Do this until Imawyn stops complaining.

(2) Next time you have threesome sex, Imawyn will try anal sex too.

(3) (1x Analsex with threesome) Imawyn now allows anal sex when you are alone with her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

1. (Tia must be your wanita) At some point in the Lyvia storyline, you have to explore the camp because the town guards aren't returning. You find the injured Lyvia, take care of her and let her sleep in the tent. If Tia is in the group and you sleep next to Lyvia in the tent, Tia will approach you at night. Let it happen and you have sex, right next to Lyvia.

2. (Mercenary camp) Same again if you're in the mercenary camp next to Imawyn sleeping and have Tia in the group. You now have sex right next to Imawyn. She wakes up and gets mad

3. (C5+ Tia) (C10+ Imawyn) Have sex with Tia next to Imawyn again. Imawyn wakes up and you have threesome sex.

(1) Tia demands to have anal sex. You take her anal and finger Imawyn at the same time. Keep switching partners during sex and between vaginal and anal sex when you fuck with Tia. Do this until Imawyn stops complaining.

(3) (1x Analsex with threesome) Imawyn now allows anal sex when you are alone with her.
But that’s not what he asked, those aren’t neither NTR or sharing, that’s a threesome with Imawyn

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
when goth girl be added to game
tbh, I wrote it half-jokingly, then realized it may be good although I haven't played since 3.9.5 I think, I do check regularly bcs im curious about stuff:sneaky:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Of course: it's sharing. Or what do you think, sharing means?
Sharing content with Tia... As in, sharing Tia with other men. When people mention "sharing", especially with "ntr" in the same sentence, it means the girl being shared.

Still, it was a nicely put post other than that. Wish there were more helpful people like you.

Reactions: zARRR

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Man I've been thinking about this game a lot recently, been in a real RPGM mood. Makes me want to make my own tbh, might help the wait for the rework update. Hmmm...

Reactions: Solak and zARRR

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022

zARRR is right. I had thought of something more like the 3some with Lyvia and the mercenary. Damn that was hot.
I'm on full ntr with Tia and was hoping there would be something similar to Rumah where she got frustrated and fucked Dasan instead xD
I would love to make her available to the whole camp and do some dp every now and then hehe.
But thanks anyway ;-)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man I've been thinking about this game a lot recently, been in a real RPGM mood. Makes me want to make my own tbh, might help the wait for the rework update. Hmmm...
It was also my idea, there aren’t enough good rpg games on this site but coding uuugh, coding is such a bitch… it will take months of my free time…
But some rpg games may appear sooner than you think…

But to return in topic Chyos recently (from a suggestion) decided to expand the lore of his game by introducing books about various events that happened in game,
as this statement goes:

I've been suggested to offer you the option to add to the game's background story.
Now that there is a library at the monastery I might as well add some more books that the MC can read. So if you like, you can write a short story (has to fit on 2 book pages). This could for example be a story about teachings of the gods (a fable or similar) or deeds of former kings (fight against other kingdoms/races) or other tales that fit into the narrative (story about a famous knight or similar). I will ofc not put something in that doesn't fit at all, so if you want to write something I will read it and if it fits I'll add it to the game, if you want, I will ofc also credit you as author of the "book". I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I liked the idea.
If you are interested in this you can contact me via discord

Cool idea imo

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
It was also my idea, there aren’t enough good rpg games on this site but coding uuugh, coding is such a bitch… it will take months of my free time…
But some rpg games may appear sooner than you think…

But to return in topic Chyos recently (from a suggestion) decided to expand the lore of his game by introducing books about various events that happened in game,
as this statement goes:

I've been suggested to offer you the option to add to the game's background story.
Now that there is a library at the monastery I might as well add some more books that the MC can read. So if you like, you can write a short story (has to fit on 2 book pages). This could for example be a story about teachings of the gods (a fable or similar) or deeds of former kings (fight against other kingdoms/races) or other tales that fit into the narrative (story about a famous knight or similar). I will ofc not put something in that doesn't fit at all, so if you want to write something I will read it and if it fits I'll add it to the game, if you want, I will ofc also credit you as author of the "book". I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I liked the idea.
If you are interested in this you can contact me via discord

Cool idea imo
Interesting.
While quests, worldbuilding, writing and character development are already better than in many AAA games of the last years....

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sharing content with Tia... As in, sharing Tia with other men. When people mention "sharing", especially with "ntr" in the same sentence, it means the girl being shared.

Still, it was a nicely put post other than that. Wish there were more helpful people like you.
"Sharing" is the willing okay to share a Li, with whom you are sexually active, with someone else, or to be shared yourself. It has nothing to do with gender at first.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
zARRR is right. I had thought of something more like the 3some with Lyvia and the mercenary. Damn that was hot.
I'm on full ntr with Tia and was hoping there would be something similar to Rumah where she got frustrated and fucked Dasan instead xD
I would love to make her available to the whole camp and do some dp every now and then hehe.
But thanks anyway ;-)
It'll be a long time coming, but i'm working on a walkthrough of my own. Currently to the content until 0.5.3. But later also the others. And the game is still evolving. Sure there will be more NTR and sharing in the future. And sooner or later i will know every single lewd scene. If i can, i like to share my knowledge :cool:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Interesting.
While quests, worldbuilding, writing and character development are already better than in many AAA games of the last years....
I already wrote one, it was fun.

Tis my favorite game on F95, I have played it 8 times and still find something new through dialogues and actions

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes