zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is RPG elements simple? Or complicated
What do you mean exactly for complicated?
It’s an turn base combat Rpg pretty straightforward and linear in the combat for the first half, but with some small additions to make it not tedious.
If you expect multiple classes with different weapons, stats and mind boggling strategizing then no, it’s not like that.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
What do you mean exactly for complicated?
It’s an turn base combat Rpg pretty straightforward and linear in the combat for the first half, but with some small additions to make it not tedious.
If you expect multiple classes with different weapons, stats and mind boggling strategizing then no, it’s not like that.
I was trying to ask... If the RPG settings are easy to play or not... Like Dessert Stalker/Mist...
Anyway thanks for the info

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was trying to ask... If the RPG settings are easy to play or not... Like Dessert Stalker/Mist...
Anyway thanks for the info
Easy to play or not? You mean basically a VN rpg by your standards.
And while Mist has various aspect although very linear, Desert Stalker has just the role playing aspect, no actual combat gameplay or stat related.
This one is a classic RPG inspired by CRPGs or JRPGs, like Final fantasy, Pokemon et cetera.
You wander around in the overworld with a set of quests, goals, treasures to find, enemies to beat, things to build, objects to obtain and so on.

dmonkeypiece

Dec 13, 2020
Yeah, i think it's your game problem because i played on your save and it's fine and here's your save with the item you ordered.
i had the same problem. I play with a Spanish translation. If I put the original data folder, the game works fine. create the oven and put back the translated data folder

pr83

May 5, 2017
zARRR This may have been asked before (by me too but If it was then I can't remember) but has Chyos ever said what will be the actual purpose of the corruption mechanic. As it is now both the MC and NPCs become more permissive and lose a sense of shame but what will it affect by the end or by the time when more content and or mechanics are introduced? How will it influence a non ntr run or say what will happen if I don't corrupt the MC beyond a certain point or don't corrupt an NPC beyond a certain point or at all. In it's current state it just unlocks more sex scenarios basically and nothing more and if that's the main goal then it kinda feels like a wasted opportunity.

Also playing it so far I find Katherin the most attractive among them all which is prbly uncommon but there is barely any content for her. What there is is very same-y. Is there any way a non-patreon can convince Chyos to add more varied Katherin content? Also when is she going to Rumah? Dasan and the boys will surely treat her cordially :giggle:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR This may have been asked before (by me too but If it was then I can't remember) but has Chyos ever said what will be the actual purpose of the corruption mechanic. As it is now both the MC and NPCs become more permissive and lose a sense of shame but what will it affect by the end or by the time when more content and or mechanics are introduced? How will it influence a non ntr run or say what will happen if I don't corrupt the MC beyond a certain point or don't corrupt an NPC beyond a certain point or at all. In it's current state it just unlocks more sex scenarios basically and nothing more and if that's the main goal then it kinda feels like a wasted opportunity.

Also playing it so far I find Katherin the most attractive among them all which is prbly uncommon but there is barely any content for her. What there is is very same-y. Is there any way a non-patreon can convince Chyos to add more varied Katherin content? Also when is she going to Rumah? Dasan and the boys will surely treat her cordially :giggle:
Even in game Isha gives some kind of explanation, Corruption means that the sexual inhibitions of a character get slowly reduced, that means they are more open minded on sex, like anal, threesomes, public sex et cetera.
This doesn’t mean that they become sluts for everyone or warmongering criminals with no sense of morality… their persona is still intact and yadda yadda, other users have already explained it so I’ll get to the point.
Corruption affects only dialogues, sex scenes and some few choices/events but that’s it.

No.

Her bonus scenes just got released, it’s going to be a long time before Katherin gets something else.
She doesn’t have anything planned aside from Tia’s final update I guess, which is not even on the poll.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Her bonus scenes just got released, it’s going to be a long time before Katherin gets something else.
She doesn’t have anything planned aside from Tia’s final update I guess, which is not even on the poll.
Damn that's depressing. Sucks to be the fan of one of the less popular characters. I hope Chyos decides to add more stuff for her. Most of her scenes are just relegated to her hut and are just variations of her bed sex scenes with minor alterations.

AdeptVoodo

Jun 29, 2017
Ah then you just have to finish Rumah Questline until the Dasan's father's dead, then at 4pm go to Tia's house through south of the hunting ground (with Tia inside your party), go inside the house, talk to Katherine, then the MC and Tia would talked about the current situation at Rumah with Katherine. After the conversation she'd given you the key.
Ye it works Thanks :)

Reactions: white_remorse

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn that's depressing. Sucks to be the fan of one of the less popular characters. I hope Chyos decides to add more stuff for her. Most of her scenes are just relegated to her hut and are just variations of her bed sex scenes with minor alterations.
She is a side LI of a main LI, she will get scenes but don’t expect anything like Kate, Anya or Penny.

pr83

May 5, 2017
She is a side LI of a main LI, she will get scenes but don’t expect anything like Kate, Anya or Penny.
That's the thing, who the fuck likes Anya or Penny?
Also Kate is kinda meh, I like the amount of paths and reactivity her route has but even Claire is more appealing than her to me.
Of all the main LIs Mira and Frisha are as good as it gets in terms of their age range and personality type.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's the thing, who the fuck likes Anya or Penny?
Also Kate is kinda meh, I like the amount of paths and reactivity her route has but even Claire is more appealing than her to me.
Of all the main LIs Mira and Frisha are as good as it gets in terms of their age range and personality type.
Uh I do.

And I imagine anyone else playing this who lives outside the milf fetish bubble does.

If I could press a button and skip everything about Emily, Claire, and Verana I would.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes