Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That's the thing, who the fuck likes Anya or Penny?
You are correct. No one does. That's why they get thrown to the NTR machine. The best LI is obviously...Tia. There is a reason she was banned from polls and Rumah as well. Those in the upper echelons of intelligence know in their minds that Tia is the ONLY correct choice.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anya is fantastic, I don't know if it's because she's from a later release than other characters, but her actual model looks a lot better, the skin texture/morphs/whatever....
It’s exactly because she is a later character, you can clearly see her by her yoga scenes, the striptease and the massaging scenes that Chyos matured in creating more fluid movements that are not necessarily connected to the sex scenes.
I have been advocating for a Yoga sex Anya scene for a while, maybe one day, it‘ll become reality
You are correct. No one does. That's why they get thrown to the NTR machine. The best LI is obviously...Tia. There is a reason she was banned from polls and Rumah as well. Those in the upper echelons of intelligence know in their minds that Tia is the ONLY correct choice.
Ok who left open the door of his Room again?
C’mon guys now I have to recapture again Grayking and bring him back to the Vanilla rehabilitation camp nursing home, and make him watch Love story for 27th time, if not he starts blabbering weird shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You are correct. No one does. That's why they get thrown to the NTR machine. The best LI is obviously...Tia. There is a reason she was banned from polls and Rumah as well.
C’mon guys now I have to recapture again Grayking and bring him back to the Vanilla rehabilitation camp nursing home, and make him watch Love story for 27th time, if not he starts blabbering weird shit.
I mean as a point of truth, doesn't Tia have more ntr screentime than both anya and penny?

Penny has the single scene with lucius. (and her husband, if you're one of those weirdos)

Anya has the scene with rebel leader guy, but that's only after you give him your blessing, feels more sharey than ntr.

Meanwhile, Tia gets banged left and right all over Rumah if Dasan is king or if you leave her there too long with high corruption.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It’s exactly because she is a later character, you can clearly see her by her yoga scenes, the striptease and the massaging scenes that Chyos matured in creating more fluid movements that are not necessarily connected to the sex scenes.
I have been advocating for a Yoga sex Anya scene for a while, maybe one day, it‘ll become reality

Ok who left open the door of his Room again?
Tia x Rick scene please.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia x Rick scene please.
80026038-4984-461B-8A11-30337DD974E5.jpeg

I mean as a point of truth, doesn't Tia have more ntr screentime than both anya and penny?

Penny has the single scene with lucius. (and her husband, if you're one of those weirdos)

Anya has the scene with rebel leader guy, but that's only after you give him your blessing, feels more sharey than ntr.

Meanwhile, Tia gets banged left and right all over Rumah if Dasan is king or if you leave her there too long with high corruption.
That’s the thing before a drama started or some patrons made Chyos notice, Tia and Rumah kept winning bonus scenes and polls, and people really grew tired of it.
The straw that broke the camels’ back was a scene with Dominat Tia (for the vanilla) and Dasan and Tia that ruined her personality.
You can read the drama yourself, it was a mistake from Chyos but now there are more controls over the bonus scenes and Tia, there is a Rumah banning law, Tia oversaturated the market so she gets no more scene and other stuff like that.
Bonus scenes imo are cumbersome on the long run, they take a chunk of his time, but that’s for another story.

Penny suffers from being too sweet and being a boring farmer, there is a consistency in her fans (Someone even made a mod for more love/sex dialogues) they love her for the romance or the corruption.
Her main story doesn’t look as thrilling as others so she is slow on winning the polls, but finally she will arrive, in updates.
Everyone loves to punch Henry btw.

Ya ya, Anya hasn’t much scenes because she is a new character, no Bonus scenes.
Also yes, sharing is winning over the NTR scenes for a while now, except in certain main stories.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 2805865

That’s the thing before a drama started or some patrons made Chyos notice, Tia and Rumah kept winning bonus scenes and polls, and people really grew tired of it.
The straw that broke the camels’ back was a scene with Dominat Tia (for the vanilla) and Dasan and Tia that ruined her personality.
You can read the drama yourself, it was a mistake from Chyos but now there are more controls over the bonus scenes and Tia, there is a Rumah banning law, Tia oversaturated the market so she gets no more scene and other stuff like that.
Bonus scenes imo are cumbersome on the long run, they take a chunk of his time, but that’s for another story.

Penny suffers from being too sweet and being a boring farmer, there is a consistency in her fans (Someone even made a mod for more love/sex dialogues) they love her for the romance or the corruption.
Her main story doesn’t look as thrilling as others so she is slow on winning the polls, but finally she will arrive, in updates.

Ya ya, Anya hasn’t much scenes because she is a new character, no Bonus scenes.
Also yes, sharing is winning over the NTR scenes for a while now, except in certain main stories.
Time for my back up choice then. Gavina having sex with her daughter's goblin lover.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Time for my back up choice then. Gavina having sex with her daughter's goblin lover.
And break his character?
That’s terrible writing Grayking, you clearly aren’t well focused on the screenwriting aspect, Joseph Campbell didn’t teach you anything… also because we all know that good goblins are only dead ones

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
And break his character?
That’s terrible writing Grayking, you clearly aren’t well focused on the screenwriting aspect, Joseph Campbell didn’t teach you anything… also because we all know that good goblins are only dead ones
He wants to break her character

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He wants to break her character
You are giving him thoughts that aren’t his Grayking, we are surpassing the border of speculation and entering Fanfiction.
It’s the same as “Rick drinks a lot because he is actually thinking of being a femboy and alcohol is the only way to stop those thoughts”.
Or even worse “Arianna likes to go into the woods and goes to Rumah so she can meet MC and Dasan”…
Wait a second

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You are giving him thoughts that aren’t his Grayking, we are surpassing the border of speculation and entering Fanfiction.
It’s the same as “Rick drinks a lot because he is actually thinking of being a femboy and alcohol is the only way to stop those thoughts”.
Or even worse “Arianna likes to go into the woods and goes to Rumah so she can meet MC and Dasan”…
Wait a second
By he I meant the goblin, and by character I meant Gavina's pussy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
By he I meant the goblin, and by character I meant Gavina's pussy
Sorry my pronouns are Killdagoblin/Killdagoblins can’t understand it.

Gavina’s pussy has no character development, she cannot have an additional storyline, wait for the next update where MC will go with Gavina’s pussy on a introspective journey

• Haha
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry my pronouns are Killdagoblin/Killdagoblins can’t understand it.

Gavina’s pussy has no character development, she cannot have an additional storyline, wait for the next update where MC will go with Gavina’s pussy on a introspective journey
Gwen x Pater Francis?

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
hey, did anyone ever found the answer to why the arianna ntr content with dasan was bugged for some people and never triggered? using the search function I found nothing, there's a save in the thread where its alreaedy done, so it's not completely inaccesible to anyone, but I could never trigger it on my own, even when starting a new save and doing all content up to it whitout cheats, is there some trigger that's nowhere in the wk?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hey, did anyone ever found the answer to why the arianna ntr content with dasan was bugged for some people and never triggered? using the search function I found nothing, there's a save in the thread where its alreaedy done, so it's not completely inaccesible to anyone, but I could never trigger it on my own, even when starting a new save and doing all content up to it whitout cheats, is there some trigger that's nowhere in the wk?
Yes, and as ive replied several times to diffference people, for the life of me i cant remember what it is.

That's not me being irritated at you, I'm irritated at myself that I can't remember what it was. But there is some specific trigger that's not intuitive, if I remember to find it in my current playthrough I'll post it......going that rumah route sucks ass though because you lose out on so much passive income.

Ah I wasnt aware of all the hubbub..
Penny's great because in this world full of swindlers, thots, and drama queens she's a constant rock, just normal, goes about her day, works hard.

I don't like Henry's scenes because he's too conveniently written as a scumbag, there's no nuance, no grey, he's meant be hated as a plot device. As a person, I dont like him either, but I also dont like that it's so easy to not like him. There's no real moral quandary in stealing Penny away.
That's fantastic, I'd love to see way more of "fun for all" style stuff and way less of "grody old shopkeeper/barkeeper bangs girl".

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
All right, this controversy is as interesting as usual... :rolleyes: but how about you inner circle guys tell us the latest news about 0.5.5.0 development?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Penny's great because in this world full of swindlers, thots, and drama queens she's a constant rock, just normal, goes about her day, works hard.

I don't like Henry's scenes because he's too conveniently written as a scumbag, there's no nuance, no grey, he's meant be hated as a plot device. As a person, I dont like him either, but I also dont like that it's so easy to not like him. There's no real moral quandary in stealing Penny away.
He is friend of Dave that should already tell you a lot…
But almost all of the males in ASWS are evil assholes who care only about power, sex and money. (Also for NTR reasons, “Ah the evil bad guy steals the girl from the good guy!).
Good people either get killed by their coward son, die horribly for political intrigue or simply are like John suffering under incompetence.
Ambiguous ones like Roderick start evil and just end up as being depressed.
Then there are the NPCs with no real personality like the mercs or umins who are just there.
And then we have Frank best boi, best LI, 10/10.

Eh, I like Henry as a small antagonists also shows that Penny is too pure or naive that MC may not be the only manipulator.
The new characters are in general more ambiguous not one sided evil, shows that also the writing skill of Chyos got better for the political intrigue (except Eric what a king of the year)
Like Hekima, he is a good villain.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All right, this controversy is as interesting as usual... :rolleyes: but how about you inner circle guys tell us the latest news about 0.5.5.0 development?
It's gonna be done. Then afterward will be Maui x Umah bonus scene. He regrets adding all the nun. characters at once but will learn from it. Adalain will be a temporary companion character in combat but will NOT be available to travel everywhere like Tia/Lyvia.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's gonna be done. Then afterward will be Maui x Umah bonus scene. He regrets adding all the nun. characters at once but will learn from it. Adalain will be a temporary companion character in combat but will NOT be available to travel everywhere like Tia/Lyvia.
It’s not like he regrets adding all the nuns, he regrets doing all the monastery with the side characters and Mira in one update, which clearly took too much of his time.
Too ambitious as always, from Mira to an entire religious compound with its inhabitants.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes