Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It’s not like he regrets adding all the nuns, he regrets doing all the monastery with the side characters and Mira in one update, which clearly took too much of his time.
Too ambitious as always, from Mira to an entire religious compound with its inhabitants.
He will not regret my bonus scene suggestion :)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
All right, this controversy is as interesting as usual... :rolleyes: but how about you inner circle guys tell us the latest news about 0.5.5.0 development?
Chyos today:

Good morning,

I've decided to write this report early to update you on my progress before I then continue with my work on the 0.5.5.0 update.

Ok, so first the sad part, I won't be able to complete the update today.
I have to admit that this update is a bit over the top compared to previous updates. Normaly there is one storyline, one situation that needs to be resolved and one women that gets all the attention. That should have been the case in this update as well, but as you know, I overshot the mark with my plan to add content for Bridget and Heather and also include a side story about a murder at the monastery.
That said, it can't be changed now. I will learn from it in the future, for now I will go through with it and finish all these content parts that I've started.

Let's go over what I've done the past week:
The main part I've worked on this week was the corruption route with Syfa. For that I made 3 new animations, 1 for Mira, Heather & Bridget. Together with altered dialogue for them in case of corruption. I also had to rewrite some of the current dialogue that I have written since during tests I wasn't happy with some of the lines. The other thing I did was to work on an animation for the ritual, but that isn't complete yet, I will continue with it later today. I've also been working on new sprites for other characters and combat animations for Aidalin. He will join you in battle for a short duration but I have no plans to make him a permanent party member. He might join you again in future situations but I have no plans to write him into all situations around the camp or Rumah. I've continued working on the murder storyline, but the conclusion which I have hoped to be done with by now still misses some last dialogue. I had some other ideas for the conclusion, but that will have to wait and will be added as a bonus scene in the future.

All in all, I had hoped to be much further along by now. There are so many other things that I have on my mind that would now also become necessary to do after this update. Mira's dialogue at home needs an update. I've also thought about how to handle her relationship quest that is independent of the monastery. Currently it is possible to visit the monastery and not have done the relationship quest with Mira. The best solution for that is to make it mandatory before you can actually go to the monastery, otherwise I will have to make a 2nd version of it which is again way too much work and does little. Since I wanted to leave it open whether the player has a relationship with her, I will include a decision point in her quest where the MC can decide not to have a relationship with her. This way you will still have to do the quest up to a certain point, but you also have that choice and I don't have to make a 2nd version of the quest. (If you already are at the monastery in your playthrough and haven't done the relationship quest then you can still do it afterwards, but some dialogue won't make sense then).
Just to give you a slice of things I'm currently thinking about aside of the actual things I'm working on.

Ok but now back to topic, I will need at least next week to get the update done. I've been in crunchmode the past week, but I can't keep this up forever so I will have to go back to doing normal daily worktime of 8 hours per day in the coming week.

It looks like it will be possible to get everything done by then, but since I shouldn't underestimate how long it will actually take, there's no 100% guarantee yet.
It sucks and I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you can understand that I am doing everything I can to bring this update to a satisfactory conclusion.

That said, the day has just begun, I'll now resume working.
I wish you a nice weekend!​

pr83

May 5, 2017
When are we getting Nightingale content? Also Does failing to rescue Yasmine within 30 days fail the quest outright or just modify it where you still have to face the Raven?
Wonder who will Giron marry and if in a non ntr path can you let him marry but still cuck him and or deny him coochie.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
When are we getting Nightingale content? Also Does failing to rescue Yasmine within 30 days fail the quest outright or just modify it where you still have to face the Raven?
Wonder who will Giron marry and if in a non ntr path can you let him marry but still cuck him and or deny him coochie.
Passing the 30 day limit does not fail the quest or change the Raven outcome, the only modification is Giron's reaction and his "decision" to divorce his wife.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I'm a bit worried about this Aidalin dude, we may need to kill him... I'm not sharing any of my bitches!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm a bit worried about this Aidalin dude, we may need to kill him... I'm not sharing any of my bitches!
On the dark route he may get killed, or he may be the boss altogether.
Since I suppose only on the light route you fight Sypha.

But anyways it’s not in Chyos’ mind to make him a permanent party member or a main character altogether, he has already his plans on how he will go.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Chyos today:

Good morning,

I've decided to write this report early to update you on my progress before I then continue with my work on the 0.5.5.0 update.

I have to admit that this update is a bit over the top compared to previous updates. Normaly there is one storyline, one situation that needs to be resolved and one women that gets all the attention. That should have been the case in this update as well, but as you know, I overshot the mark with my plan to add content for Bridget and Heather and also include a side story about a murder at the monastery.
That said, it can't be changed now. I will learn from it in the future, for now I will go through with it and finish all these content parts that I've started.

The main part I've worked on this week was the corruption route with Syfa. For that I made 3 new animations, 1 for Mira, Heather & Bridget. Together with altered dialogue for them in case of corruption. I also had to rewrite some of the current dialogue that I have written since during tests I wasn't happy with some of the lines. The other thing I did was to work on an animation for the ritual, but that isn't complete yet, I will continue with it later today. I've also been working on new sprites for other characters and combat animations for Aidalin. He will join you in battle for a short duration but I have no plans to make him a permanent party member. He might join you again in future situations but I have no plans to write him into all situations around the camp or Rumah. I've continued working on the murder storyline, but the conclusion which I have hoped to be done with by now still misses some last dialogue. I had some other ideas for the conclusion, but that will have to wait and will be added as a bonus scene in the future.

All in all, I had hoped to be much further along by now. There are so many other things that I have on my mind that would now also become necessary to do after this update. Mira's dialogue at home needs an update. I've also thought about how to handle her relationship quest that is independent of the monastery. Currently it is possible to visit the monastery and not have done the relationship quest with Mira. The best solution for that is to make it mandatory before you can actually go to the monastery, otherwise I will have to make a 2nd version of it which is again way too much work and does little. Since I wanted to leave it open whether the player has a relationship with her, I will include a decision point in her quest where the MC can decide not to have a relationship with her. This way you will still have to do the quest up to a certain point, but you also have that choice and I don't have to make a 2nd version of the quest. (If you already are at the monastery in your playthrough and haven't done the relationship quest then you can still do it afterwards, but some dialogue won't make sense then).
Just to give you a slice of things I'm currently thinking about aside of the actual things I'm working on.

Ok but now back to topic, I will need at least next week to get the update done. I've been in crunchmode the past week, but I can't keep this up forever so I will have to go back to doing normal daily worktime of 8 hours per day in the coming week.

It looks like it will be possible to get everything done by then, but since I shouldn't underestimate how long it will actually take, there's no 100% guarantee yet.
It sucks and I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you can understand that I am doing everything I can to bring this update to a satisfactory conclusion.

This gotta be the nicest looking status update I've ever seen shared here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Android 93

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Chyos today:

Good morning,

He needs someone to advise him on planning contents so that he won't make something too complicated or else he will make another 3 or 4 months per update for sure.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes