C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Aidalin is a paladin of the goddess! If we kill him, the goddess will... Wait, she's living with us, right? Well, she will do nothing. Forget what i said. Let's kill the paladin with a rusty razor in the morning and spill his blood over the holy floor of the monastery.

BUT! What's important here, are: What about the princess? Why ppl never vote for her? All morons, i say! :p

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Aidalin is a paladin of the goddess! If we kill him, the goddess will... Wait, she's living with us, right? Well, she will do nothing. Forget what i said. Let's kill the paladin with a rusty razor in the morning and spill his blood over the holy floor of the monastery.

BUT! What's important here, are: What about the princess? Why ppl never vote for her? All morons, i say! :p
People will vote for the princess when she becomes queen of the orcs and enlists Tia for the great attack on Arenfield.

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
I really enjoy this game and I find myself coming back to it a lot of the time and while I do enjoy NTR I keep wondering about something. Cause the way I remember it, please correct me if I am wrong, whenever you send someone down the NTR-path you can still have sex with them, which is good, I like that. But that kind of makes me feel like by not playing the NTR-path I just get to see less sex-scenes, if that makes any sense to someone. So does anyone know if that is gonna be addressed at some point or not?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really enjoy this game and I find myself coming back to it a lot of the time and while I do enjoy NTR I keep wondering about something. Cause the way I remember it, please correct me if I am wrong, whenever you send someone down the NTR-path you can still have sex with them, which is good, I like that. But that kind of makes me feel like by not playing the NTR-path I just get to see less sex-scenes, if that makes any sense to someone. So does anyone know if that is gonna be addressed at some point or not?
Both pathes have their individual stories, Events and scenes... that's why you can't get the 100% experience in a single playthrugh

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It actually depends from character to character.
Some NTR routes completely lock you from that character (For example Frisha), others are just sharing or pimping.
But as Eva said in general different routes result in different dialogues, events or complete different sex scenes.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Both pathes have their individual stories, Events and scenes... that's why you can't get the 100% experience in a single playthrugh
That doesn't answer his concern which I also thought of but forgot to point out before.
Basically the total amount of sex scenes are larger in the NTR route compared the vanilla route since in NTR route you see both the NTR scenes and the scenes you would've seen in the vanilla route with the MC anyway. Does Chyos have any plans to address that since if you boil it down to the amount of content you get in both routes the NTR one is the clear winner.
At least I think that's what he is asking and an easy solution to this would be more Vanilla-route exclusive scenes that you can't attain in the NTR route.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh okay, can you give me an example of a sex-scene I can only view during a non-ntr playthrough? Thank you.
Well there's the obvious virginity scenes for the characters, Rick's sister also has you lose out on scenes if you go the cuck route with er and the hunter, the orc warchief's daughter is forced to go with the ladylike appearance in the cuck route so no muscle girl for you.

Other than that the dialogue changes greatly.

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
That doesn't answer his concern which I also thought of but forgot to point out before.
Basically the total amount of sex scenes are larger in the NTR route compared the vanilla route since in NTR route you see both the NTR scenes and the scenes you would've seen in the vanilla route with the MC anyway. Does Chyos have any plans to address that since if you boil it down to the amount of content you get in both routes the NTR one is the clear winner.
At least I think that's what he is asking and an easy solution to this would be more Vanilla-route exclusive scenes that you can't attain in the NTR route.
Yes, that's exactly what my concern was, thank you very much for the superior phrasing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is a wrong assumption... like zARRR had pointed out before you can't see All the scenes in NTR.
There are also several variations in scenes and dialogues depending on the path.
you can see SOME Vanilla scenes in the NTR playthrough but not all and there are more scenes in the Vanilla Version than the avarage NTR... unless you focus on a single location like the Inn or Rumah which have the majority of NTR scenes concentrated

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
NTR route a winner, huh!?! sure, if you enjoy being a cuck. Good grief, I almost puked when I saw Dave screwing Frisha.

You can't tell that the NTR route is the love route sex scenes + ntr scenes: they are different stories with different dialogues and events.

A ntr route is NOT a love route PLUS ntr sex scenes: it's a totally different story.

Moreover, there are not ntr routes and love routes only. Every girl (when her story is complete) has a love path, a corruption path and a ntr path.

Yes, that's exactly what my concern was, thank you very much for the superior phrasing.
Superior phrasing?!? o_O Sorry, but Eva told you the right answer.

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
That is a wrong assumption... like zARRR had pointed out before you can't see All the scenes in NTR.
There are also several variations in scenes and dialogues depending on the path.
you can see SOME Vanilla scenes in the NTR playthrough but not all and there are more scenes in the Vanilla Version than the avarage NTR... unless you focus on a single location like the Inn or Rumah which have the majority of NTR scenes concentrated
So what scenes do I miss out on if do the NTR-routes for characters, scenes that aren't just different dialogue I mean? Not being able to keep the warchiefs daughter as a muscle-girl was a very good example.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what scenes do I miss out on if do the NTR-routes for characters, scenes that aren't just different dialogue I mean? Not being able to keep the warchiefs daughter as a muscle-girl was a very good example.
Check the Changelog for details I take a VERY big curve around NTR as it's the one fetish I have 0 appreciation for... well atleast on this site (if we go by fetish there are numeral more).
I do follow the game since it's early days so I am aware that there are several scenes that are only are available when the girl is on love route compared to NTR route... and for the few Characters that currently employ a true corruption route there are even more variations (Liandra is the best example here).
Chyos made a point that there are an equal ammount of scenes of either NTR or Romance routes to allow a replayability for those not concerning themselfes with these fetishes that much

Reactions: Melonenlord

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
Check the Changelog for details I take a VERY big curve around NTR as it's the one fetish I have 0 appreciation for... well atleast on this site (if we go by fetish there are numeral more).
I do follow the game since it's early days so I am aware that there are several scenes that are only are available when the girl is on love route compared to NTR route... and for the few Characters that currently employ a true corruption route there are even more variations (Liandra is the best example here).
Chyos made a point that there are an equal ammount of scenes of either NTR or Romance routes to allow a replayability for those not concerning themselfes with these fetishes that much
Ah yeah, Liandra is another great example, I guess things that address my concern are already in the game, I just pretty much forgot about them. But yeah, stuff like that was pretty much exactly what I meant, clear distinction between routes, a lot of the time, at least for me, I felt like corruption and ntr were heavily overlapping, which gave me the illusion that there is more content to be found by just doing ntr. I don't know how to phrase it, but I really appreciate your answer, thank you.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes