Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Whaddya mean?
I don’t know anything about changing quests or people asking to change that, X.5 updates aren’t as stable, but no one complained about that.
You fucked Sypha and then told her you don’t love her, or fucked Sypha, told her you love her and then had a love relationship with Emily and got the NTR route right?
Either some steps were missed or If that doesn’t happen must be a bug or glitch, therefore share your save or wait for 5.5.0. for a better stability.
I have zero relationship with emily, thats a non factor.

I did the same as I had down in prior runs - had relationship with Mira, fucked syfa, picked the "so this makes sense" option, then said I still wanted relationship with mira. IIRC on prior runs that went on Aidalan route, now, it doesnt.

Unfortunately the walkthrough does a poor job describing outcomes if you DONT have an oedipus complex.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did the same as I had down in prior runs - had relationship with Mira, fucked syfa, picked the "so this makes sense" option, then said I still wanted relationship with mira. IIRC on prior runs that went on Aidalan route, now, it doesnt.
It’s Aidalin, goddamnit!
He is fucking cursed on not having his name said right, it should be a running gag

But anyways, did you play the Aidalin route in 5.4.6.?
If so it should be fixed next update, if it won’t give your saves with global conf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher

pr83

May 5, 2017
Penny, Liandra, Yasmine, Hiba, Kate (On some extent) and Verena have all Netori Paths.
Agatha is next (tm soon)
You can bring Liandra to the Baron and still cuck Dave wholesale/deny him any sex from her right?
Also what's the major differences and or benefits to bringing her to the Baron as opposed to not bringing her aside from the obvious ones?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can bring Liandra to the Baron and still cuck Dave wholesale/deny him any sex from her right?
Also what's the major differences and or benefits to bringing her to the Baron as opposed to not bringing her aside from the obvious ones?
Yes you can.
If you bring her to the Baron you get the reward, if you bring her to the camp you don’t get the reward.
The camp is the love route, the Mansion the corruption one.
It has different scenes and it will lead to different outcomes and rewards in the story, that will be unveiled later when her update drops.
The enlargement potion will also arrive in the camp.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Uhm, I don't know if this is a bug or Chyos never implemented this but my MC has fucked Frisha (meaning i took her virginity) before (when she owns grant some money, this is also before i saved her from dave) and after i did the quest (saving frisha from dave) and had sex with her again, she's somehow became a virgin again :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: BczILher

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's gonna be done. Then afterward will be Maui x Umah bonus scene. He regrets adding all the nun. characters at once but will learn from it. Adalain will be a temporary companion character in combat but will NOT be available to travel everywhere like Tia/Lyvia.
It’s not like he regrets adding all the nuns, he regrets doing all the monastery with the side characters and Mira in one update, which clearly took too much of his time.
Too ambitious as always, from Mira to an entire religious compound with its inhabitants.
So, 0.5.5.0's gonna be out in august, in the end, as I wrote here in autumn 2022, when he told us that Mira's update was going to come after Emily's update.

I am able to tell when his update are going to come out, but he isn't. I am able to tell that his long quest updates take him 2,5-3 months since a couple of years, but he isn't. Weird, isn't it?

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Take care, guys.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, 0.5.5.0's gonna be out in august, in the end, as I wrote here in autumn 2022, when he told us that Mira's update was going to come after Emily's update.

I am able to tell when his update are going to come out, but he isn't. I am able to tell that his long quest updates take him 2,5-3 months since a couple of years, but he isn't. Weird, isn't it?

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Take care, guys.
Oh no we will miss you:cry:
See you in a couple of hours

Chyos and ETAs don’t rhyme.
He can put his ambitious projects down, and cut each update in small content, or he can go and halt bonus scenes every one month.
No one be probably be satisfied neither.
Maybe he will learn his lesson this time but knows

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh no we will miss you:cry:
See you in a couple of hours

Chyos and ETAs don’t rhyme.
He can put his ambitious projects down, and cut each update in small content, or he can go and halt bonus scenes every one month.
No one be probably be satisfied neither.
Maybe he will learn his lesson this time but knows
Hope dies last and hard... through I think we are well past that aswell
On the other hand he finally took some power back into his own hands regarding the bonus scenes as a 50/50 Option for NTR/none NTR Options... so can we hope again?

scrooloose123

May 1, 2021
I started the game on version 0.5.4.1 and I cannot trigger the scene where Frisha, sneaks into Emily's room and has sex with the MC. She has already watched me having sex multiple times with her mother, and I have had sex with her multiple times. Both their affections and corruptions are pretty high, but nothing seems to work.

I am attaching a save file, is there anyone who understands the required switches/variables and can help me with what to do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I started the game on version 0.5.4.1 and I cannot trigger the scene where Frisha, sneaks into Emily's room and has sex with the MC. She has already watched me having sex multiple times with her mother, and I have had sex with her multiple times. Both their affections and corruptions are pretty high, but nothing seems to work.

I am attaching a save file, is there anyone who understands the required switches/variables and can help me with what to do?
Have you tried waiting dureing the scene?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hope dies last and hard... through I think we are well past that aswell
On the other hand he finally took some power back into his own hands regarding the bonus scenes as a 50/50 Option for NTR/none NTR Options... so can we hope again?
With bonus scenes we can never hope, it would be for the best for the eradication of it!
But for the 50/50 need no fear, he won’t change it, Yotetar helped him do it, and if he decides to go against, Yotetar will fuck him up.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With bonus scenes we can never hope, it would be for the best for the eradication of it!
But for the 50/50 need no fear, he won’t change it, Yotetar helped him do it, and if he decides to go against, Yotetar will fuck him up.
I meant if he finally found reason in the Bonus scene department maybe he'll also find reason in the main content development eventually... he shows signs of progress afterall... it's a theoretical question as I name my hopes and worries here

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I meant if he finally found reason in the Bonus scene department maybe he'll also find reason in the main content development eventually... he shows signs of progress afterall... it's a theoretical question as I name my hopes and worries here
Bonus scenes are also going to be used for cut content he couldn’t introduce in his story updates.
For example Ronya; Ronya just jumped on the bonus scenes rodeo for an update about combat and exploration.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bonus scenes are also going to be used for cut content he couldn’t introduce in his story updates.
For example Ronya; Ronya just jumped on the bonus scenes rodeo for an update about combat and exploration.
Yeah he wanted to add that agatha and others stuff aswell but I am not sure wether it is to bolster the none NTR choices or wether he actually intends to make his own Bonus scene ideas again

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It’s Aidalin, goddamnit!
He is fucking cursed on not having his name said right, it should be a running gag

If so it should be fixed next update, if it won’t give your saves with global conf.
The save file '9' is in the catacombs just before you have the syfa, mira, Eidalin event.

This is from a fresh start in this current version - as in fresh start from beginning of game.

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
It’s Aidalin, goddamnit!

let's call him
Alduin (Skyrim Dragon) :alien:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes