zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was actually impressed not disappointed by the sheer volume of new environments in the monastery, so it's good to hear this is but a bite of what's to come; I found the murder quest very well done, and will be knock knock knockin on heather's door soon enough.
Good pun.
Yes I really like the monastery and its inhabitants, I got a bit spoiled on the thread about some clues but when it comes out I am just resolving that in absolute solitude with no spoilers, a cold case must be resolved only by yourself, if not what's the fun?
Heather and Abigail will have content, Agatha won't, this time around

peterdieter

Nov 24, 2022
I found a bug or i dont know. I wanted to play Tias path but I couldnt get invited by katherin after the first battle, like its written in the walkthrough. I played further until i got nothing more with Tia but nothing happend. Anyone who can help?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I found a bug or i dont know. I wanted to play Tias path but I couldnt get invited by katherin after the first battle, like its written in the walkthrough. I played further until i got nothing more with Tia but nothing happend. Anyone who can help?
you need to get accepted into Rumah first(Rumah Village quest), then have sex with Tia and go talk to Katherine

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This game needs a scene gallery. It's huge and trying to remember every last path is a major pain in the ass. Yes the walkthrough helps but it also sucks to be forced to play for hours to replay a scene.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game needs a scene gallery. It's huge and trying to remember every last path is a major pain in the ass. Yes the walkthrough helps but it also sucks to be forced to play for hours to replay a scene.
Not planned and there won’t be one, only dream sequences of scenes you cannot anymore get like the Marcus x Emily one

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Eh tipical of Yazda.
These are primordial images images, you can even see old Katheryn there, oh god no

No, allegedly it should be this week, but it wouldn’t be a surprise if it was even the next one
Hey nothing against nostalgia. There are also newer but shorter galleries

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey nothing against nostalgia. There are also newer but shorter galleries

Nostalgia… what are you a 2019 kid?
Some models just need to be forgotten, I am looking at you Ayita.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
Nostalgia… what are you a 2019 kid?
Some models just need to be forgotten, I am looking at you Ayita.
Of all the model changes over the years, i'm still amazed how much chyos was actually willing to update Tia and rummah's models, like, with the amount of people who only play that content, you have to have some pretty mc level balls to change them.

I personally think that the best model update was definetely the mc's, like, he Is no Rick, but at least his chin won't kill anyone now

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Of all the model changes over the years, i'm still amazed how much chyos was actually willing to update Tia and rummah's models, like, with the amount of people who only play that content, you have to have some pretty mc level balls to change them.

I personally think that the best model update was definetely the mc's, like, he Is no Rick, but at least his chin won't kill anyone now
It’s especially why Rumah is so popular that Chyos remodeled continuously Rumah’s models and Tia (except Dasan cuz fuck him), especially Tia, since she is one of the first girls and the one who had the most reworks to her model and scenes.
Raaisha old model was fine, her new one is smoking hot, whereas Hiba’s new and old model are same-ish.
Ayita new model is original and sexy, Ayita’s old model is a war crime

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes