zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean maybe I'm reading the wallkthrough wrong, is it not possible to get on Eidalin's route while having nothing to do with emily and NOT breaking up with mira?
Can’t help you much since I don’t use the walkthrough, but going with Mira’s firstly should just lock you from the harem path in Emily’s house, so Emily should be off the case.

I checked the WT, the open relationship should happen only if you didn’t apologize and waited till she got in a relationship or if you had Emily love route before.

And Eidalin this time, you are doing it on purpose are you?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the open relationship should happen only if you didn’t apologize and waited till she got in a relationship or if you had Emily love route before.
But as far as I understand it, only the latter is correct. That's to say, if you didn't apologize and wait for her to get in relationship with aidelon, she's not in an 'open relationship' with you, she not in any kind of relationship with you. You're split up, broken, done, finé.

So I presume the only route is through emily *groan*, ill try a separate setup....

• Haha
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But as far as I understand it, only the latter is correct. That's to say, if you didn't apologize and wait for her to get in relationship with aidelon, she's not in an 'open relationship' with you, she not in any kind of relationship with you. You're split up, broken, done, finé.

So I presume the only route is through emily *groan*, ill try a separate setup....
Let the save be checked first then we will discuss it later, but if it is like this it makes sense, Mira sees you as being uncontrollable with your sex desire, you bang demons and pretend to have a loving relationship with her mother, therefore she just takes your same approach at relationships, and starts seeing Aidsdalin

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Let the save be checked first then we will discuss it later, but if it is like this it makes sense, Mira sees you as being uncontrollable with your sex desire, you bang demons and pretend to have a loving relationship with her mother, therefore she just takes your same approach at relationships, and starts seeing Aidsdalin
Oh agreed Im not arguing that part - im arguing the non emily route - there should be some option to be with mira yet still on aedilon path.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i love this game and love the dev. awesome ntr scenes. ophilia is my fav girl. dev such a bro for helping progress the game when i was stuck.

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
Yes, and as ive replied several times to diffference people, for the life of me i cant remember what it is.

That's not me being irritated at you, I'm irritated at myself that I can't remember what it was. But there is some specific trigger that's not intuitive, if I remember to find it in my current playthrough I'll post it......going that rumah route sucks ass though because you lose out on so much passive income.

Ah I wasnt aware of all the hubbub..

Penny's great because in this world full of swindlers, thots, and drama queens she's a constant rock, just normal, goes about her day, works hard.

I don't like Henry's scenes because he's too conveniently written as a scumbag, there's no nuance, no grey, he's meant be hated as a plot device. As a person, I dont like him either, but I also dont like that it's so easy to not like him. There's no real moral quandary in stealing Penny away.

That's fantastic, I'd love to see way more of "fun for all" style stuff and way less of "grody old shopkeeper/barkeeper bangs girl".
Did you manage to remember anything? Cause that's literally the only content I havent seen in this game, and it's driving me mad, I know it's probably like, one or two scenes before the full corruption, but since I know nothing about code, I can only try stuff in game, and i'm sure I did every possible related thing to trigger it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Did you manage to remember anything? Cause that's literally the only content I havent seen in this game, and it's driving me mad, I know it's probably like, one or two scenes before the full corruption, but since I know nothing about code, I can only try stuff in game, and i'm sure I did every possible related thing to trigger it
You might use a nice tool program named "RPGMV decryptor". Use it and decrypt the game's CGs. You can check which scenes you're missing, this way.

You might want to download CGs in the opening post (not updated), too.

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
So, I've done some tweaking on the game and wanted to know, is the condition where Tia aware of MC's affair with Katherine not implemented yet? The dialogue changes are already there, but I cant find the trigger

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So, I've done some tweaking on the game and wanted to know, is the condition where Tia aware of MC's affair with Katherine not implemented yet? The dialogue changes are already there, but I cant find the trigger
it's a bonus scene once you've dealt with tia's father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Btw about the glitch, it was already reported and it will be fixed in 5.5.0.
Just to clarify - "glitch" meaning specifically the issue I was having with mira routing?

Yeah Ill try and figure it out later today.

=========================================

Weird how so many options change in game when you make minor adjustments; like this runthrough I cant offer kate cumvials when she sits down at your table during serving minigame, I wonder if that relies on some base corruption/love fork like recommending her to rick or allowing the soldiers to leer....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also, if anyone knows where the game stores the saved name strings during the rename option for mira/emily id love to know, sounds cringy during scenes when she says "oh yeah fuck me friend! thats so good friend!" (I just left them as default unaware ofwhat they did), I'd at least change it to bf/gf or something.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just to clarify - "glitch" meaning specifically the issue I was having with mira routing?
Yes that, not being able of having Mira go to Adhdalin.
Weird how so many options change in game when you make minor adjustments; like this runthrough I cant offer kate cumvials when she sits down at your table during serving minigame, I wonder if that relies on some base corruption/love fork like recommending her to rick or allowing the soldiers to leer....
Interesting, I’ll add it in the notes

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean it’s meant to be that since you broke her heart, she will either leave you forever for Aidalin or start an “open relationship“ that just feels NTR with extra steps
Actually I revise my earlier statement on this - the Mira-Aedilan route definitely feels less ntrish and more sharey in the current implementation IF you get there via the emily relationship and having already done kate-thomas.

I particularly like how he did the stuff at the monastery - where mc is 'directing the action', so to speak. Was halfway expecting an option to come up where mc lockpicks into the room and says 'Hi, I'm here for the gangbang', since based on mira's recent dialogue post plug training that'd be entirely consistent. :ROFLMAO:

All the monastery stuff was great but short - assuming Im at the end of it? - at stated end of murder quest, spied on girls in rooms with their new outfits.

I assume Chyos is aware of the current bugs with people walking to locations at wrong time - many examples of this in new content.

Also, why does Adson look like a chick? o_O

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
All the monastery stuff was great but short - assuming Im at the end of it? - at stated end of murder quest, spied on girls in rooms with their new outfits.

I assume Chyos is aware of the current bugs with people walking to locations at wrong time - many examples of this in new content.
It’s short because it’s the test version of what’s to come.
Story Updates are usually divided in two parts, a X.5 and X.0, the latter one being the completed and full version of update.
X.5 updates are generally unstable and unpolished preview. (They don’t even come out with the walkthrough).
You can clearly see that there are bugs, textboxes that overlay and other elements that need more refinement, I just checked to see how hot the nuns were and then I closed it, I prefer a full course rather than crumbles.
It’s also something to show to Patrons to see that he ain’t slacking.
He usually released both updates in one month, but now that he arrived at the juice of character stories (or that he got more ambitious with the paths, locations and characters) he doesn’t succeed anymore at it.
And yes he is aware of the bugs, from the bug report and this thread, he is a silent watcher, could be observing us even now.
Also, why does Adson look like a chick? o_O
I know right, he is effeminate looking, and from the dialogues about marriage and leaving the monastery, (And also from the source of inspiration) makes me think that his plot twist is that he is homosexual and the victim knew about it

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It’s short because it’s the test version of what’s to come.
Story Updates are usually divided in two parts, a X.5 and X.0, the latter one being the completed and full version of update.
X.5 updates are generally unstable and unpolished preview. (They don’t even come out with the walkthrough).
You can clearly see that there are bugs, textboxes that overlay and other elements that need more refinement, I just checked to see how hot the nuns were and then I closed it, I prefer a full course rather than crumbles.
It’s also something to show to Patrons to see that he ain’t slacking.
He usually released both updates in one month, but now that he arrived at the juice of character stories (or that he got more ambitious with the paths, locations and characters) he doesn’t succeed anymore at it.
And yes he is aware of the bugs, from the bug report and this thread, he is a silent watcher, could be observing us even now.

I know right, he is effeminate looking, and from the dialogues about marriage and leaving the monastery, (And also from the source of inspiration) makes me think that his plot twist is that he is homosexual and the victim knew about it
I was actually impressed not disappointed by the sheer volume of new environments in the monastery, so it's good to hear this is but a bite of what's to come; I found the murder quest very well done, and will be knock knock knockin on heather's door soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes