RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
kinda late to this ntr and non-ntr debate but I wanted to point out something important if you decide to go full NTR and this is the fact that you are going to lose girls in a NTR playthrough, how do I know that this will be a possible reality? the most obvious example and the most popular NTR in the game currently, Tia questline. After all she literally tells you that she will dumb MC for Orc cock if you lose to the orc her father wants to marry her in the future. At the long run you will have less scenes than a full romance route or a 50/50 route. Best bet if you enjoy both types of content is to go for a 50/50 route (This could be considered the sharing route, Full NTR probably will end in some kind of cuck or humillation type of content). Hope I don't spark another full debate with my opinion. Hope you guys and gals have a good day.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
level 3 rest beds?!?!? o_Oo_O what the hell is a level 3 rest bed?

Adriana?!? o_Oo_O who is Adriana?
Beds the MC sleeps in like Emily's gives a lvl 3 rest (better recovery of energy and lust), The straw and the origninal bed MC sleeps in at Emily, Frisha, ... is a matt on the floor, its level 1, Frisha and sister's bed when he rarely sleeps in it and his paid room at the Drunken Fox is a level 2 bed. Misspelled
ARIANNA.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
kinda late to this ntr and non-ntr debate but I wanted to point out something important if you decide to go full NTR and this is the fact that you are going to lose girls in a NTR playthrough, how do I know that this will be a possible reality? the most obvious example and the most popular NTR in the game currently, Tia questline. After all she literally tells you that she will dumb MC for Orc cock if you lose to the orc her father wants to marry her in the future. At the long run you will have less scenes than a full romance route or a 50/50 route. Best bet if you enjoy both types of content is to go for a 50/50 route (This could be considered the sharing route, Full NTR probably will end in some kind of cuck or humillation type of content). Hope I don't spark another full debate with my opinion. Hope you guys and gals have a good day.
Imo the characters are already kinda grouped by sharing vs hard ntr - tia is definitely the latter variety, sadly so is penny, whereas kate is more the former, as is arianna.

I WISH Mira was in the second group, but she's more the first :(

Last edited:
Reactions: RoamingZone

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
guys someone share save from previous update, my game got screwed had to re download, had asked earlier as well someone shared a save link but that save is from the queen entering the town, thats like many updates back, please share from previous update i dont want to replay from start

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh, I always thought Mira's NTR path was from the 2nd group, since she goes for Aidalin under certain conditions and won't be sure about her feelings for the MC anymore, choosing to continue her relationship with the former. But that's accordingly to the walkthrough, which is a few updates behind the current one, and I haven't played the NTR paths yet so I may be wrong about my assumption.
I've played through it, and to me it was very ntr-ish.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well bad for you, YOU SPARKED ANOTHER WAR, time for your sins to be purged!
Edit: re read, you are free to go.

I mean sure on some paths, but on others you will have to break the NTR route get back to the plot.
But eh, for Vanilla fans and corruption fans MC/F is enough.
I've played through it, and to me it was very ntr-ish.
I mean it’s meant to be that since you broke her heart, she will either leave you forever for Aidalin or start an “open relationship“ that just feels NTR with extra steps

Last edited:

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
It doesn't doesn't matter if NTR or Non-NTR
the game have it Both. What's missing is a
"Netori" path the game aren't focused on it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It doesn't doesn't matter if NTR or Non-NTR
the game have it Both. What's missing is a
"Netori" path the game aren't focused on it.
Penny, Liandra, Yasmine, Hiba, Kate (On some extent) and Verena have all Netori Paths.
Agatha is next (tm soon)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Penny, Liandra, Yasmine, Hiba, Kate (On some extent) and Verena have all Netori Paths.
Agatha is next (tm soon)
Kate and Liandra feel kinda wrong in this list... but I gues if you go certain routes it's something similiar to a netori route.
In Kate's case it always seemed like a watered down NTR thing... and Liandra on Corruption route really doesn't want to be with Dave and isn't even in an open relationship... on the NTR route it's exactly that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kate and Liandra feel kinda wrong in this list... but I gues if you go certain routes it's something similiar to a netori route.
In Kate's case it always seemed like a watered down NTR thing... and Liandra on Corruption route really doesn't want to be with Dave and isn't even in an open relationship... on the NTR route it's exactly that
Hey she is in love with her butler till she got dicked down by MC, and even Helena to some extents has a netori route.
They don’t love their husbands? It’s still cheating or netori.
Hiba may be the closest to a “Break of a relationship“ where each one loves each other

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Agatha is next (tm soon)
True but unlike MC there Partner Doesn't see
The cucking happen soo it's only cheating in this case, Hiba is the only one that has have a netori path

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well bad for you, YOU SPARKED ANOTHER WAR, time for your sins to be purged!
Edit: re read, you are free to go.

I mean sure on some paths, but on others you will have to break the NTR route get back to the plot.
But eh, for Vanilla fans and corruption fans MC/F is enough.

I mean it’s meant to be that since you broke her heart, she will either leave you forever for Aidalin or start an “open relationship“ that just feels NTR with extra steps
Speaking of which, did he change that quest in most recent patch? I did the 'wrong' answer with Syfa as I've done before, yet she wasnt as mad this time and no longer visits Aidilan.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of which, did he change that quest in most recent patch? I did the 'wrong' answer with Syfa as I've done before, yet she wasnt as mad this time and no longer visits Aidilan.
Whaddya mean?
I don’t know anything about changing quests or people asking to change that, X.5 updates aren’t as stable, but no one complained about that.
You fucked Sypha and then told her you don’t love her, or fucked Sypha, told her you love her and then had a love relationship with Emily and got the NTR route right?
Either some steps were missed or If that doesn’t happen must be a bug or glitch, therefore share your save or wait for 5.5.0. for a better stability.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes