Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It’s especially why Rumah is so popular that Chyos remodeled continuously Rumah’s models and Tia (except Dasan cuz fuck him), especially Tia, since she is one of the first girls and the one who had the most reworks to her model and scenes.
Raaisha old model was fine, her new one is smoking hot, whereas Hiba’s new and old model are same-ish.
Ayita new model is original and sexy, Ayita’s old model is a war crime
Raaisha is arguably the most attractive character model in game, yeah yeah, personal tastes and all blah blah but I dont even go for that dark-skinned dark eyed look yet every time i see her it's like

jimp.jpg

Really wish she had a late game love line or something like that - more than just a random member of the muh rumah harem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Raaisha is arguably the most attractive character model in game, yeah yeah, personal tastes and all blah blah but I dont even go for that dark-skinned dark eyed look yet every time i see her it's like

View attachment 2823642

Really wish she had a late game love line or something like that - more than just a random member of the muh rumah harem.
Her story is tied to Rumah Versus Orcs so as long as you go tribe chiief rute there already is the start of a romance route... we still haven't dealt with the main Orc settlement in the area, which will likely be part of her final or second to last Update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I found a couple of minor BUT bugs:
1) If you have a character in the party (Tia or Lyvia or both at once), then after saving Emily from the bandit camp, we will stand in the house (Emily) with the characters in your group ... (Healing = enter and exit the house ), because being in the house you can play animations ^_^
2) If you have relationship with Frisha to the point where Emily is involved in sex "3" =Start in Frisha room, end in Emily room(anal + new costume Frisha+ relationship with Emily) = IF for some reason you have NOT cleared the bandit camp and EMILY kidnappers ... you have a week, BUT if you start scene, then she will end up in HOUSE o_O and the game will think that she is still in captivity (but in bandit camp- she will NOT be there), the timer will continue to count down (I did not dare to wait 7 days, there is a chance to break the game) the only way to fix the game = give a ransom from the tree...
I hope I explained clearly 8\

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

View attachment 2823642

She is the main girl of the Rumah crowd, the representative, when Chyos dropped the Rumah poll her name was on it, and she definitely had the most scenes and dialogues before Umah
I found a couple of minor BUT bugs:
1) If you have a character in the party (Tia or Lyvia or both at once), then after saving Emily from the bandit camp, we will stand in the house (Emily) with the characters in your group ... (Healing = enter and exit the house ), because being in the house you can play animations ^_^
2) If you have relationship with Frisha to the point where Emily is involved in sex "3" =Start in Frisha room, end in Emily room(anal + new costume Frisha+ relationship with Emily) = IF for some reason you have NOT cleared the bandit camp and EMILY kidnappers ... you have a week, BUT if you start scene, then she will end up in HOUSE o_O and the game will think that she is still in captivity (but in bandit camp- she will NOT be there), the timer will continue to count down (I did not dare to wait 7 days, there is a chance to break the game) the only way to fix the game = give a ransom from the tree...
I hope I explained clearly 8\
To fix it give us your global conf and save at the exact moment, alone this doesn’t help much.
Wonder if Chyos will ever share his tk17 models for public use.
No
is there a way to lower corruption?
Spare the bandit in the house, bury Dasan after having killed him and bury the soldier standing in front of the mine.
If you mean girl’s corruption then no

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
inside the most left room, one of the teacher's room, I forgot his name, the one teaching the girls, just take a look at the book sprite on the wardrobe, it had different sprite. (all of the others are bible)
Yeah found it thnx, but why cant I leave this place? :(
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos Today:

Good morning,
the past week went by much faster than I would have liked. As much as I hate to admit it, the update is still not done, unfortunately. But there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
So what's been happening over the past week?
First of all, I finished the animation for the ritual I was working on last week. After all the images were done and implemented, I went back to work on Mira. I felt it was wrong to limit her new animations to the monastery, so I created a second version that will make them available at home as well. I also went through her dialogues. Now that it's possible to corrupt Mira, some changes were necessary. I would also like to change her outfit in Arenfield, but as mentioned before, that will have to wait, Making additional images for all transition scenes would be too much work at the moment.
Then I had to make a decision about Heather, which led to the creation of another animation for her. I had considered leaving her in an unfinished position (storywise), but since that wouldn't have made sense with her dialogue, I changed my mind (it also fits better into the corruption route). This of course also meant that I had to write additional dialogue for her, but having a somewhat closure for her was important to me.
Now that a lot of things are already done, the only thing missing is to close all the open connections. Easy said, but that is still a lot of work :(

Every morning I feel the pressure, and then I do my best not to let it affect my work. It's now almost 3 months that I'm working on it (After deducting the time for the bonus scenes). As much as I wanted it to be this big, by now I would really like to get it to a conclusion. I know that many of you are patient and allow me the necessary time, for that I am very grateful! So the best thing I can do is to use it wisely and keep working constantly.
So, time for a coffee and then let's continue.
There is still a lot to do and I want to finally get rid of this rock on my back.
I wish you a nice weekend!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Chyos Today:

Good morning,
the past week went by much faster than I would have liked. As much as I hate to admit it, the update is still not done, unfortunately. But there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
First of all, I finished the animation for the ritual I was working on last week. After all the images were done and implemented, I went back to work on Mira. I felt it was wrong to limit her new animations to the monastery, so I created a second version that will make them available at home as well. I also went through her dialogues. Now that it's possible to corrupt Mira, some changes were necessary. I would also like to change her outfit in Arenfield, but as mentioned before, that will have to wait, Making additional images for all transition scenes would be too much work at the moment.
Then I had to make a decision about Heather, which led to the creation of another animation for her. I had considered leaving her in an unfinished position (storywise), but since that wouldn't have made sense with her dialogue, I changed my mind (it also fits better into the corruption route). This of course also meant that I had to write additional dialogue for her, but having a somewhat closure for her was important to me.
Now that a lot of things are already done, the only thing missing is to close all the open connections. Easy said, but that is still a lot of work :(

Every morning I feel the pressure, and then I do my best not to let it affect my work. It's now almost 3 months that I'm working on it (After deducting the time for the bonus scenes). As much as I wanted it to be this big, by now I would really like to get it to a conclusion. I know that many of you are patient and allow me the necessary time, for that I am very grateful! So the best thing I can do is to use it wisely and keep working constantly.
There is still a lot to do and I want to finally get rid of this rock on my back.
If this guy is legit working 8 hour days 5-6 days a week on game, and has the support in excess of the workload, sounds like it's time to hire more people.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos Today:

Good morning,

Mira’s new scene in Arenfield and other shenanigans were unnecessary at this rate.
But I guess this is what he does for his favorite girl.
If this guy is legit working 8 hour days 5-6 days a week on game, and has the support in excessive of the workload, sounds like it's time to hire more people.
He is training Just to help him with the animations

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Compressed versions are not supported in the thread, by the amounts of bugs that may happen, if people still want them, use the search.

No technical support will be given.

No NTR saves.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
The first one, so that you can cook for Tia and Katherin. Because I cant trigger the scene where I need to rescue Katherin otherwise.
did you talk to Claire or Emily for recipe?
if it still does not work, can you pass the save so i can look at it?

peterdieter

Nov 24, 2022
did you talk to Claire or Emily for recipe?
if it still does not work, can you pass the save so i can look at it?
I cant ask them for recipe thats the problem. After the first battle with Gurak i should be able to have dinner with them but I cant, I completed the whole Rumah Questline. And idk how i can share a save

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes