pr83

May 5, 2017
Browsing the game files left me was wondering why Chyos went for individual images for animation instead of recorded video clips.
Btw are we going to get a female goblin LI at some point?

Dec 17, 2017
Can somebody help me? I try to have dinner with Katherin but she never gives me the option, at 8PM I get a message, it's getting late and she kicks me out, I've already restarted the game like 5 times.

Is it a bug?

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Haven't played the game in like a year and i was wondering if It was worth It to play It just for the new content

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Haven't played the game in like a year and i was wondering if It was worth It to play It just for the new content
Depends, which was the last update you have played?
Imo just wait for 5.7.0. For the balance and update rework and restart from there

Reactions: Sossi0

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Depends, which was the last update you have played?
Imo just wait for 5.7.0. For the balance and update rework and restart from there
I wonder how much bigger that rework is bec with this monastery update took months to complete, if he gonna rework half of the game isn't it will took like 6 month only to rework all of that?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and how to star christmas event in Walkthrough don't has it i forgot it like 2 years long never know there is christmas event in game

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
and how to star christmas event in Walkthrough don't has it i forgot it like 2 years long never know there is christmas event in game
I thought the WT stated it clearly. nvm. You must play the game in december (either real or in-game month). If you need more, there are halloween in october and easter in april(? iirc)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes