drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it would be cool if we could get some unique holiday events for each area. with the differing races like when elfs are put in some kind of contest for herb or flower gathering to maybe present to their queen or some kind of female spirt if that becomes a thing. orcs could probably be some kind of battle ritual where the winner gets a night with his woman of choice would be some juicy stakes since if you lost they could get with your girls. if dwarfs were added later some kind of crafting contest.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
How do you get the threesome in frishas room? Which postion does frisha need to be in, and does she need to orgasm? I cant trigger it.

white_remorse

Dec 3, 2021
Who can tell you where to find an accounting book in a monastery? Thank you in advance!
inside one of the male teacher's room, the one teaching the girls, the book sprite is different from the other 3 inside the other 3 rooms, these 3 are bible. the room on the most left i think.

Can somebody help me? I try to have dinner with Katherin but she never gives me the option, at 8PM I get a message, it's getting late and she kicks me out, I've already restarted the game like 5 times.

Is it a bug?
you have to get katherine's house key first, to do this, finish Rumah Questline up until the chief got killed, then talk to Dasan, then at 4 PM go to katherine's house with Tia inside your party from The Hunting Ground (to the south), enter the house, talk to katherine. she should give you her house key.

Need help with this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's an X mark behind the clock, on the top right most of your screen, just click it., i guess the clock hide it really well

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why in the world did Chyos remake Father Lewd ???? o_Oo_Oo_O

He looks like less lewd and more wishy-washy, now. This is NO good :mad::mad:

p.s.: for the newbies: Father Lewd = Pater Francis ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why in the world did Chyos remake Father Lewd ???? o_Oo_Oo_O

He looks like less lewd and more wishy-washy, now. This is NO good :mad::mad:

p.s.: for the newbies: Father Lewd = Pater Francis ;)
He also remade Giron, I prefer him like this, looks more solid, more old, more grandpa, less suspicious of his true nature

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And why in the world did he put the characters on the right? their faces are hidden by the stats, now:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 115722.png

And what has happened to Aidalin's eyes?

Screenshot 2023-08-07 120327.png

WTF

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes