Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To add on to zarrrrr's excellent post above, there's Penny (which is mostly ntrish), and Arianna stuff with Corven. The dwarf thief girl has scenes but they're mostly with goblins and very ntrish.

In general, I'd say Kate, Mira, and Anya favor 'sharing' style paths the most whereas the others are ntr. The various rumah girls WOULD be share-ey if it wasn't for dasan's ugly mug - I don't think you ever seen whats-his-face-lead-hunter-guy and raaisha going at it, even in the fuckathon path, 90% is just dasan monopolizing.

You did read his entire post and not just the second sentence right?
No character is mostly ntrish.

Can we stop Natasha breast Expansion at a midway point?
Yes of course. Check the walkthrough.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To add on to zarrrrr's excellent post above, there's Penny (which is mostly ntrish), and Arianna stuff with Corven. The dwarf thief girl has scenes but they're mostly with goblins and very ntrish.
I didn’t add those girls since ain’t really sharing imo, too far-fetched, with Penny you are just staring silently at Henry and do nothing to help her, feels like you haven’t the balls to stand up to him and as a consequence he remains in a manipulative relationship, where you occasionally fuck Penny behind his back.
With Arianna you just keep refusing to have sex with her and this results in her searching the solution in Corven.
And Bianca with Goblin… it’s just NTR with extra step, you have to keep losing her to goblin till she gets basically mind broken and one of her rapists show up at her house.
Can we stop Natasha breast Expansion at a midway point?
Yes you can
You know you can Turn NTR off and not have to deal with it at all when you start a new playthrough?
Bruh
I have a feeling this friday gonna be another delay
It will most probably be at the conclusion of August, in the end he decided to add the Agatha route to close all ties, he understands the annoyance of some and the fact that there was too much content for one single update, but at this point he prefers to conclude every possibility to not let it feel unfinished, and patrons prefer it that way.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Most girls follow the pure NTR path or just NTR with some sharing.
Characters that have swinging routes:
- Kate (To some extent, mostly pimping or NTR)
- Anya (But only on the Hekima path)
- Julia (Somewhat)
- Lyvia (Only mercenaries)
- Verena
- Rumah girls (But only few options regarding that)
- Mira
- Natasha
- Tia (but 90% is hard NTR)
- Arianna (But one scene in Rumah)
- Dasan (Sharing him with your shovel and a hole in the ground)
i only make Tia love NTR stap 1 make lose the watch orc attck 5 time give BJ 2 lose to nomal human5 time 3 step lose goble 5 time and 4 step keep her at tumah 7 day do not ask her day 8 she will anger that will active ntr in rumah about her mother i still can't find out how to make her wear new cloths

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i only make Tia love NTR stap 1 make lose the watch orc attck 5 time give BJ 2 lose to nomal human5 time 3 step lose goble 5 time and 4 step keep her at tumah 7 day do not ask her day 8 she will anger that will active ntr in rumah about her mother i still can't find out how to make her wear new cloths
Who asked

white_remorse

Dec 3, 2021
Uhh, I wanna ask, I'm guessing that there's 3 breast changing event with Natasha, Normal > Big > Bigger > Biggest (This is where she change her view on the goddess and Isha). So When you're on "Bigger" there's a way to reduce her breast size to "Big" by using the Strong Anesthestic on the fountain. The question is, is there a way to make her back to "Normal"?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Uhh, I wanna ask, I'm guessing that there's 3 breast changing event with Natasha, Normal > Big > Bigger > Biggest (This is where she change her view on the goddess and Isha). So When you're on "Bigger" there's a way to reduce her breast size to "Big" by using the Strong Anesthestic on the fountain. The question is, is there a way to make her back to "Normal"?
No, there is no way to make her return normal, you only get bigger and biggest.
Is a love route or a normal route planned?
We don’t know, but for now you get those boobs

Last edited:
Reactions: white_remorse

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

In general, I'd say Kate, Mira, and Anya favor 'sharing' style paths the most whereas the others are ntr. The various rumah girls WOULD be share-ey if it wasn't for dasan's ugly mug - I don't think you ever seen whats-his-face-lead-hunter-guy and raaisha going at it, even in the fuckathon path, 90% is just dasan monopolizing.

You did read his entire post and not just the second sentence right?
FIRST SENTENCE - Recently started playing the game.
Second Sentence - I love that you let a girl sleep with others (like an open relationship with Mira), but I don't really like pure ntr.

I said - "You know you can Turn NTR off and not have to deal with it at all when you start a new playthrough?"

I thought I was being helpful and saying if he did not like NTR he can turn it off at the start of a new Playthrough.....

The issue is??

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
This game is great. I'm glad I didn't let the older looking graphics in the screenshots turn me away, the scenes are still really hot.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes