zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game is great. I'm glad I didn't let the older looking graphics in the screenshots turn me away, the scenes are still really hot.
Indeed, it’s a fantastic game but some of the old renders in the screenshot should be replaced.
Same with the intro image at some point

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
FIRST SENTENCE - Recently started playing the game.
Second Sentence - I love that you let a girl sleep with others (like an open relationship with Mira), but I don't really like pure ntr.

I said - "You know you can Turn NTR off and not have to deal with it at all when you start a new playthrough?"

I thought I was being helpful and saying if he did not like NTR he can turn it off at the start of a new Playthrough.....

The issue is??
The issue is he was quite clear - just like me; he likes sharing aspects, dislikes ntr aspects. Turning off ntr does nothing to further parse that preference.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The issue is he was quite clear - just like me; he likes sharing aspects, dislikes ntr aspects. Turning off ntr does nothing to further parse that preference.
Admittedly it was/is my assumption you could still share with Mira as I personally don't see that as NTR. However as I have never tried it with NTR off that is/was just my assumption.

If I am incorrect then I stand corrected.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Admittedly it was/is my assumption you could still share with Mira as I personally don't see that as NTR. However as I have never tried it with NTR off that is/was just my assumption.

If I am incorrect then I stand corrected.
Oh, that's fair then.

I believe ntr off turns all of those things off - as 'sharing' is grouped under NTR here like many games, for better or [imo] worse.

Your comment makes more sense now thnx.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How can I get the NTR Scene between Arianna and Dasan? Because I left them 30 days alone and couldnt catch them
You have to talk to her and wait for her to tell you if it would be fine if she is shared, then wait for Dasan to talk to her, watch the interaction, she will give him a blowjob and after some days he will fuck her. What I don't know how to trigger is a threeway scene that there's supposed to be there

Reactions: peterdieter

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You have to talk to her and wait for her to tell you if it would be fine if she is shared, then wait for Dasan to talk to her, watch the interaction, she will give him a blowjob and after some days he will fuck her. What I don't know how to trigger is a threeway scene that there's supposed to be there
There is no threesome scene

Reactions: wildride69

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:

Hey everyone,

In the last week I have put the main focus on closing open endings in the update. What that means exactly: dialogs needed to be adjusted after certain events are completed. To give an example: Heather should not kick the MC out of her room if she has already become intimate with him.
Furthermore, I have been working on a new quest that is the counterpart to the quest Syfa will give the player (depending on the route, the other quest is excluded). While on one side you try to complete the ritual and defeat Syfa, on the other route you work towards the opposite. I'm crossing the tasks one by one from my to do list, but there are still a lot that I have to work on.

As I was working on Bridget's story again on Wednesday night, I decided to include some content for Agatha, contrary to my original plan. The decision to do this occurred to me as I was writing the story. Not adding it at this point of the story would be such a missed opportunity that I decided to do it, even though I know I really should finish things and it would just mean more work.

So Yesterday I worked on animations for Agatha which I can hopefully finish today (Background renders missing). I'll continue with writing dialogue for that right after.
The title sais it, I'm now close to completing the update (finally). This has taken so much longer than I imagined when I started working on it. If I had known it would take this long I would have probably approached it differently. There would be no murder story, no Syfa/Heather/Bridget/Agatha content. Just fighting and defeating Syfa and content for Mira. That would have probably been a 2 months update. But at least now that I'm close to completing it it feels good that some of my visions for this update have been fulfilled (which feels really good). I had a lot more ideas, but that is almost always the case. Some might be added in future updates.

How much longer now?
(I hear this question pretty much every day in my mind) Next week, I'm certain it can be done by then. But I can't give you a specific day. This week I already worked 3 days from morning to midnight, after some rest over the weekend I can probably pull that off a few more days next week. Still, a few more days delay won't kill anyone and I would like to do proper testing (which I haven't done at all by now) and probably rewrite some dialogue again.

That said, time for a coffee and then I continue with the images for Agatha.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

peterdieter

Nov 24, 2022
In the new Update I only found a new scene for Mira and Mc, Mc and Syfa. Are there more? if yes how can I get them?
And how to get more affection on heather?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In the new Update I only found a new scene for Mira and Mc, Mc and Syfa. Are there more? if yes how can I get them?
And how to get more affection on heather?
No there is nothing more aside from masturbation scenes and NTR one with Mira and Aidalin

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes