yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I cant ask them for recipe thats the problem. After the first battle with Gurak i should be able to have dinner with them but I cant, I completed the whole Rumah Questline. And idk how i can share a save
You have to ask Katherin about "Wounded in Rumah" when she is home from noon to evening

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone else noticed problems with the quest tracker reseting? It seems to occur randomly after certain events, not consistent enough for me to note which events reset it.

By reset it, I DONT mean the current quest you're on completes and it defaults back to rear of list, I mean mid quest.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Has anyone else noticed problems with the quest tracker reseting?
What do you mean?
Explain more in detail, with a screenshot if you have one.
The dots on the questlog disappear?
Quests after being completed reset to being unfinished?
Steps go back?

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
There's a bug (looping) on Natasha's wed reaction. It could be fixed by editing www\data\Map090.json using Notepad++, search for "parameters":[4878,4878,0,0,0] in Line 51 and replace it with "parameters":[4875,4875,0,0,0]

EDIT: One more thing. If you spoke to Natasha before editing the file, you'll lose the chance to see how Julia's reaction was. You'll need save edit for this by looking for variable 4878 and change its value to 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Android 93

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean?
Explain more in detail, with a screenshot if you have one.
The dots on the questlog disappear?
Quests after being completed reset to being unfinished?
Steps go back?
No, it's only cosmetic, no game progress changes.

You can set the current quest tracker in the UI to a given quest to display in the upper corner.

What I'm referring to is at certain times, that quest tracker will revert back (visually as if you had finished the quest).

So for example, say I'm on the quest 'Defending Rumah', with the objective ' Negotiate with Threg at Madrag Kaz'. I have that set to active, and that objective is correctly displayed in the upper left hand corner.

Then, after certain segments, that upper left hand corner will default back to something like 'Emily's Independence', without me having touched it, nor completed the Defending Rumah quest.

Again, it's hard to pin down which events cause this - but I wanted to mention it to see if others had similar experiences.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

You can set the current quest tracker in the UI to a given quest to display in the upper corner.

What I'm referring to is at certain times, that quest tracker will revert back (visually as if you had finished the quest).

So for example, say I'm on the quest 'Defending Rumah', with the objective ' Negotiate with Threg at Madrag Kaz'. I have that set to active, and that objective is correctly displayed in the upper left hand corner.

Then, after certain segments, that upper left hand corner will default back to something like 'Emily's Independence', without me having touched it, nor completed the Defending Rumah quest.

Again, it's hard to pin down which events cause this - but I wanted to mention it to see if others had similar experiences.
yeap, same thing happens to me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Aaah that, yes it is the notes

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
you should stop drinking alcohol, it damages the brain.
everyone should also stop bleeding and being poisoned in game, as allowing natural expiration of debuff can lead to "wait" functionality breaking.

I'm assuming this is already on a bug list somewhere.

If you dont know what I'm talking about, get bled or poisoned by enemies, DONT use bandages or antidotes, just walk around with sufficient health till the debuff expires, then try and use the wait key.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
everyone should also stop bleeding and being poisoned in game, as allowing natural expiration of debuff can lead to "wait" functionality breaking.

I'm assuming this is already on a bug list somewhere.

If you dont know what I'm talking about, get bled or poisoned by enemies, DONT use bandages or antidotes, just walk around with sufficient health till the debuff expires, then try and use the wait key.
He was talking to me, but where the heck this conversation came from, where is the connection?
It’s like quoting a save askers by saying “You know what else should full? The wallets of rogues, they don’t have any rewards in it to justify the killing! The rogues should be more rich, they steal from the proletarians, it’s a class war again! proletarians of all world uniteee”

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes