mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not only that, but it requires you to play the "bad guy route" with the women in Rumah.
I mostly agree with you. but I don't think the corruption is bad guy...
But then again, your MC's corruption score is represented by a little devil or angel icon.
So apparently dev disagrees with my idea that corruption is not evil.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mostly agree with you. but I don't think the corruption is bad guy...
But then again, your MC's corruption score is represented by a little devil or angel icon.
So apparently dev disagrees with my idea that corruption is not evil.
Although Corruption by definition is something that erodes/taints a concept, morality, purity, norm, culture, word and so on.
The noun by itself implies a negative state of changing.
It doesn’t mean by force evil, but not something positive, an alteration of the original state.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
How many different animations/interactions does Lyvia have in game atm? Trying to figure out which ones I haven't seen yet.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How many different animations/interactions does Lyvia have in game atm? Trying to figure out which ones I haven't seen yet.
Quite a few.
Especially if you like sharing and 3somes.
Just look at the walkthrough that is probably the easiest.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The walkthrough tells pretty much everything from the vanilla, the corruption, the NTR, the sharing and so on.

The only scene that is missing there, is the one from the recent bonus scene of Katheryn x Lyvia…
Edit: nope it’s also there

pr83

May 5, 2017
Yeah interesting that she almost has no ntr scenes and a bulk of her scenarios are with other women

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think there is one with Dasan but I don't know how that one is triggered.
It's a weird one, you need to go the non-ntr route with Dasan and show his father's necklace to the village. Then you go to the orc army area and you find him there. Lose to him with Lyvia and there's an ntr scene with her.

Reactions: pr83

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
any new sex scenes in new update??? ....execpt the MC*Mira & Mira*Adrian (NTR)
and of course ;)the few Nuns Mastrubating scenes.....

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any new sex scenes in new update??? ....execpt the MC*Mira & Mira*Adrian (NTR)
and of course ;)the few Nuns Mastrubating scenes.....
What is this obsession with Adrian and you guys, Adrian in Rumah, Adrian this, Adrian that… it must be the Adrian curse, popping up in everyone’s posts…

(yeah those scenes)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes