--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
cant progress frisha quest its stuck on spy on dave and giron did everything step by step in the walkthrough did lucius quest already and waited 7 days than went back to him still wont go past spy on those 2

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
cant progress frisha quest its stuck on spy on dave and giron did everything step by step in the walkthrough did lucius quest already and waited 7 days than went back to him still wont go past spy on those 2
what did they say when you spy on them?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
dave comes in and says he wants to talk and wants frisha as his wife and she perfect like how his mother is for his father and he needs help cuse she wont put out than giron gives him lucius "love" potion and mc says he has to switch it out for normal wine than dave leaves but it still says spy on them even if i go ahead 10 days
what did they say when you spy on them?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
dave comes in and says he wants to talk and wants frisha as his wife and she perfect like how his mother is for his father and he needs help cuse she wont put out than giron gives him lucius "love" potion and mc says he has to switch it out for normal wine than he dae leaves but it still says spy on them even if i go ahead 10 days
When Frisha got to dinner, she spied on them in the dining room, then on Dave outside his room.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
can someone upload a full none ntr save please i messed up a deleted my save like a idiot lol please help

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
guys, I've been through the game 2 times and I want to know what I missed, I would like to know what secret levels and bosses are in the game (2-3 I found during the passage), and also I would like to know the best equipment and weapons for the main character and for companions, at the moment I have I have: the ring of Vex, the axe of winter, the desecrated dawn, the bow of the voice of the gods, the axe of the leader, the sword of Hekim, blacktooth, as well as the whole set of fairies, including the bow of the fairy, by the way, what gives radiance / blessing to the statue to which we give eggs? and yes, what crafting recipes exist at the moment and where to find them?
(Please forgive me if there are mistakes, because English is not my native language)

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes