Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can any of the lurking Patreons give us a road map for future updates in the coming months?
pretty sure the latest is still around.
Mira Update is closeing in on it's 3rd month of development... there is something like a proof of concept/sign of life Version that was shown recently but a real playable version is only expected at the end of this month.
I mean calling it just a Mira Update is wrong at this point... he kept fleshing out the monastery to a degree that Mira is only a sitenote of the whole Update at this point

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I see we already have a successor for zARRR
Goddamnit I am trying to not spoil myself here! Stop hooking me back :WutFace:
Can any of the lurking Patreons give us a road map for future updates in the coming months?
I thought it was clear since I and other users repeat tidbits and whatnot, but the update roadmap didn’t really change since 3 months ago.
But I’ll write here the next confirmed updates and their order:

- 5.6.0. Melissa: A treasure hunt, New LI, new maps and new things I won’t spoil,(September)

- 5.7.0. Rework and Balance: Reworking, polishing, and overall optimization and stuff (October/mid October)

- 5.8.0. Penny: taking back her farm from the Coldstone’s, improving the farming system, maybe a new LI (Theory is that Fiona, her sister is secretly alive).

Now for 5.9.0 we have three contenders depending on how the voting poll will go
- Bianca and Gavina: Going back into the mines fighting the goblins and Dark elves, Dark Elf pussy confirmed? Not really, but a female goblin is.
- Kate and Claire: Trip to Kirlic but they pitstop at the old’s boar inn, will there be a new waitress or the wife of an Innkeeper waiting for us? Dunno, only thing confirmed is new dresses for casual Kate.
- Kirlic (which seemed the closest to win): Kirlic town finally happens, it will be mostly a skeleton for future updates, so buildings that you cannot enter and NPCs with waiting storylines et cetera.
I forgot what it was confirmed aside from some buildings and shops, but a bakery girl exists.

Now after 6.2.0. We have the not so well loved:
- Julia: Marriage with Julia, introduction of billboard quests, Ronya appears as a cameo, some new threesomes and Julia wife

- Arianna: Continuing the cult storyline

- Sophie (Main story): Sophie’s bizarre adventure, Last time I checked she was last.

Warning: some of these predictions will definitely change, Julia although in the last places, in one poll she received many votes from patrons, and seems still one of the most beloved girls with Kate.
Athia/Gwen, Rumah, Anya aren’t on the poll yet, after these ones win then they will appear

Last edited:

kbaird24601

Sep 16, 2020
What are the requirements for Tia to train with Maui? When I try to train her Maui says that Tia isn’t strong enough. Do I just need to increase strength?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

- 5.6.0. Melissa: A treasure hunt, New LI, new maps and new things I won’t spoil,(September) november 2023

- 5.7.0. Rework and Balance: Reworking, polishing, and overall optimization and stuff (October/mid October) january 2024

- 5.8.0. Penny: taking back her farm from the Coldstone’s, improving the farming system, maybe a new LI (Theory is that Fiona, her sister is secretly alive).
This :whistle::whistle:

bowman2432

Jan 31, 2023
Goddamnit I am trying to not spoil myself here! Stop hooking me back :WutFace:

I thought it was clear since I and other users repeat tidbits and whatnot, but the update roadmap didn’t really change since 3 months ago.

- 5.6.0. Melissa: A treasure hunt, New LI, new maps and new things I won’t spoil,(September)

- 5.7.0. Rework and Balance: Reworking, polishing, and overall optimization and stuff (October/mid October)

Now for 5.9.0 we have three contenders depending on how the voting poll will go
- Bianca and Gavina: Going back into the mines fighting the goblins and Dark elves, Dark Elf pussy confirmed? Not really, but a female goblin is.
- Kate and Claire: Trip to Kirlic but they pitstop at the old’s boar inn, will there be a new waitress or the wife of an Innkeeper waiting for us? Dunno, only thing confirmed is new dresses for casual Kate.
- Kirlic (which seemed the closest to win): Kirlic town finally happens, it will be mostly a skeleton for future updates, so buildings that you cannot enter and NPCs with waiting storylines et cetera.
I forgot what it was confirmed aside from some buildings and shops, but a bakery girl exists.

Now after 6.2.0. We have the not so well loved:
- Julia: Marriage with Julia, introduction of billboard quests, Ronya appears as a cameo, some new threesomes and Julia wife

- Arianna: Continuing the cult storyline

- Sophie (Main story): Sophie’s bizarre adventure, Last time I checked she was last.

Warning: some of these predictions will definitely change, Julia although in the last places, in one poll she received many votes from patrons, and seems still one of the most beloved girls with Kate.
Athia/Gwen, Rumah, Anya aren’t on the poll yet, after these ones win then they will appear
well ... see u in 2025

Reactions: Olleks
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes