zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Overall, I don't see why he just doesn't start tying up loose ends in the updates, knock some of those "unfinished"s off the quest tracker, things like melissa.
I mean it’s what he is doing as always, each update continues a quest left uncompleted.
This one was about Mira, next one is Melissa, then Penny, then Gavina and so on.
Patrons vote a set of options for the character they want to see first.
Only 1 person, but I think some administrative discretion is needed in cases like this.
Yeah thankfully he recruited a man for the animations and modeling.
But he is too ambitious

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean it’s what he is doing as always, each update continues a quest left uncompleted.
This one was about Mira, next one is Melissa, then Penny, then Gavina and so on.
Patrons vote a set of options for the character they want to see first.

Yeah thankfully he recruited a man for the animations and modeling.
But he is too ambitious
Is he going to finish the mira monastery stuff before melissa?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is he going to finish the mira monastery stuff before melissa?
5.5.0. shall conclude the monastery update, 5.6.0. shall be only about Melissa
Any news on the update?
He will definitely release an update on Friday, if that is the completed update or not he isn’t sure yet, he will release an hotfix later to conclude it.

Either way as soon as it is out I am unwatching the thread, cannot currently play the game and worst thing that can happen is someone nonchalantly spoiling the killer or shit.
So no more news from me for a while

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
how to find monastic ledger in monastery
Follow the Murder Case quest's leads.
Talk with the Monks (several times), inspect the corpse (alone, a few times), and eventually you will find a key to enter the bedrooms.
There is a lot of back and forth, but its not difficult.

sohit prasas

Jan 18, 2018
Follow the Murder Case quest's leads.
Talk with the Monks (several times), inspect the corpse (alone, a few times), and eventually you will find a key to enter the bedrooms.
There is a lot of back and forth, but its not difficult.
can you give me some screen shots or instructions

Last edited:

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
I was wondering if we can make all the women pregnant and for ntr version a gender bender spell that make men who ntred the MC into women make them feel like a women get pregnant as well

• Haha
Reactions: ded inside
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes