wierzyciel

Apr 24, 2020
Hey
There's a bug i've encountered. game ver 0.5.4.6

After 'the marriage' with Tia if you do not tell Katherin about it right away and continue doing Rumah village quest and get to part Wounded in Rumah
you won't be able to get the key to Tia's house (and share about your happy marriage) bcs Katherin dialogue options will be about shopping and rising herbalism.

Last edited:

xsavius

Jun 29, 2019
You know what would be amazing? A raise undead spell. Go to his grave, "resurrect" him. Kill him again. Rinse and repeat. Possibility to expand by bringing various girls to watch as he dies one more time. Including his mom. Let her realise what a bastard she raised. Better for her to learn that lesson for when she'll have to raise MC's kids. Don't want a Dasan 2.0 on our hands now, do we?
Really? Can I do that? Now I know what I'm going to do tonight.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Really? Can I do that? Now I know what I'm going to do tonight.
Sadly you can't. I wish we could, but it's more of a wish than an actual suggestion. I don't think reviving Dasan just to spite him would be the best use of a "raise dead" spell.

xsavius

Jun 29, 2019
Sadly you can't. I wish we could, but it's more of a wish than an actual suggestion. I don't think reviving Dasan just to spite him would be the best use of a "raise dead" spell.
It's sad, but I can still kill him by reloading my save.

Reactions: Solak

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you think dasan is intentionally animated to be as ape like as possible? Seriously look at his animations. I know he's half orc and all, but the orcs fuck kinda 'slow and beastly', dasan just looks non-human. Maybe it's a different skeleton for 3d software? And none of the other rumah villagers are animated like this, only dasan.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
should i admit how long it took me to realize that the merchant's daughter has a horse i can buy? and it's god damn hair? like i kept seeing her daddy with the mule and i assumed it was the same. took me like a week.
Yeah this part was tough, poorly telegraphed - you'd think you could just snag a piece of hair off either the horse or the donkey without anyone noticing or having to buy it, but sadly it's another part of the extreme interconnectedness of everything.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Next update

Wooah kinky Demin, paternal issues?

Already told, it’s Melissa

So much few content that she is in eternal undetermined time out, cannot approach any content in a 10 mile radius.

No fox girls planned, confess you just wanted to post some AI fox girls uh?
Yes, wanted post some AI fox girls to call the attention from the ones like you who have contact with the dev to give him the idea of fox girls. ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah this part was tough, poorly telegraphed - you'd think you could just snag a piece of hair off either the horse or the donkey without anyone noticing or having to buy it, but sadly it's another part of the extreme interconnectedness of everything.
What do you mean, you can snag off a piece of horse hair without buying it
Yes, wanted post some AI fox girls to call the attention from the ones like you who have contact with the dev to give him the idea of fox girls. ;)
No

pr83

May 5, 2017
This is the second time with a response like that, kinda coming off as a personal beef imo, projection if you will. No need to hijack the thread with your own preferences, Chyos can decide for himself. Not that I think it will be that easy to make yiffy shit with tk17 assets.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is the second time with a response like that, kinda coming off as a personal beef imo, projection if you will. No need to hijack the thread with your own preferences, Chyos can decide for himself. Not that I think it will be that easy to make yiffy shit with tk17 assets.
You are relatively new here I take it?
Chyos was already pretty clear about includeing any demi human/monster girls into the game before.
So this isn't really personal taste or beef but information that was already shared here in the past

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bruh.
First off he asked if I could pass the idea of fox girls to Chyos when they aren’t currently planned , second where the hell am I hijacking the thread with my own preferences? You don’t see me boycotting kinks or complaining on how the game should be made and how characters should be rewritten or kinks thrown out of the window.
The closest thing that I have done is taking notes to improve the game from a gameplay aspect, and even then when he said “no” on certain aspects I stopped there.
Other patrons/collaborators have done this before on the thread, like the intro remake question, bringing what Chyos said on the matter.
I currently have no personal beef and reading that no as beef is just as ambiguous as reading it as a comical no, which was my attempt (which I failed as I see).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean, you can snag off a piece of horse hair without buying it
Are you sure about this>? Id suggest trying it yourself, because it seemed to me there was some response line inserted when he tries to do it in front of grant - and it needed to be in the stable.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Are you sure about this>? Id suggest trying it yourself, because it seemed to me there was some response line inserted when he tries to do it in front of grant - and it needed to be in the stable.
I am 100% sure about this, since last week I recompleted Lyvia’s/Liandra’s party quest and took off some of those horse hair from Ophelia’s horse at night while she was drinking in the tavern.

pr83

May 5, 2017
You are relatively new here I take it?
Chyos was already pretty clear about includeing any demi human/monster girls into the game before.
So this isn't really personal taste or beef but information that was already shared here in the past
To ASWS? Oh yeah. But it was funny to see him say straight up "no" with that much zeal twice in a row that It felt like he has a personal crusade against that stuff. I guess I read too much into it.

Bruh.
First off he asked if I could pass the idea of fox girls to Chyos when they aren’t currently planned , second where the hell am I hijacking the thread with my own preferences? You don’t see me boycotting kinks or complaining on how the game should be made and how characters should be rewritten or kinks thrown out of the window.
The closest thing that I have done is taking notes to improve the game from a gameplay aspect, and even then when he said “no” on certain aspects I stopped there.
Other patrons/collaborators have done this before on the thread, like the intro remake question, bringing what Chyos said on the matter.
I currently have no personal beef and reading that no as beef is just as ambiguous as reading it as a comical no, which was my attempt (which I failed as I see).
Ah, my bad man. I read too much into it but yeah, as I've mentioned above It came of a bit personal to me and ofc I can't read your thoughts. But anyways, I apologize. We cool, I hope.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes